Vegetarian Discussion: Pinging Usual Suspect Aka Chico Chupacabra

Pinging Usual Suspect Aka Chico Chupacabra

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-18 13:32:14 EST
Are you still around?

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-18 16:23:15 EST
On Jun 18, 11:32 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> Are you still around?

Isn't that one of your aliases, Goo?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-18 16:28:32 EST
On 6/18/2010 1:23 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 18, 11:32 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> Are you still around?
>

> Isn't that one of your aliases

No, Runny.

You lose *AGAIN*!!!

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-18 19:56:15 EST
On Jun 18, 2:28 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 6/18/2010 1:23 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jun 18, 11:32 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> Are you still around?
>
> > Isn't that one of your aliases
>
> No, Runny.
>
> You lose *AGAIN*!!!

Do you feel chico is the only one who might possibly be a friend to
you, Goo?

Dutch
2010-06-18 23:46:55 EST

"Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in message
> Are you still around?

Haven't seen him in at least two years..

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-18 23:53:29 EST
On 6/18/2010 4:56 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 18, 2:28 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 6/18/2010 1:23 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> Isn't that one of your aliases
>>
>> No, Runny.
>>
>> You lose *AGAIN*!!!
>>

> Do you feel chico is the only one who might possibly be a friend to
> you

No.

How do *you* feel, knowing you are friendless?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-18 23:54:01 EST
On 6/18/2010 8:46 PM, Dutch wrote:

> "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in message
>> Are you still around?
>
> Haven't seen him in at least two years..

I think it's longer. It's a shame - he turned out to be a good guy.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-19 01:50:42 EST
On Jun 18, 9:54 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 6/18/2010 8:46 PM, Dutch wrote:
>

> > "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat> wrote in message
> >> Are you still around?
>
> > Haven't seen him in at least two years..
>
> I think it's longer.  It's a shame - he turned out to be a good guy.

y'mean *he* also doesn't think axiomatizable is a real word?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-19 01:53:08 EST
On 6/18/2010 10:50 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 18, 9:54 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 6/18/2010 8:46 PM, Dutch wrote:
>>

>>> "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat> wrote in message
>>
>>> Haven't seen him in at least two years..
>>
>> I think it's longer. It's a shame - he turned out to be a good guy.
>

> y'mean

I mean he turned out to be a good guy.

You lose *again*, Runny!

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-19 09:27:40 EST
On Jun 18, 11:53 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/18/2010 10:50 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Jun 18, 9:54 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> I think it's longer.  It's a shame - he turned out to be a good guy.
>
> > y'mean
>
> I mean he turned out to be a good guy.

because he read your bullshit without busting out laughing?

> You lose *again*, Runny!-

In your dreams, pipsqueak.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)