Vegetarian Discussion: Runny Hamilton - Useless Community College Fuckstain

Runny Hamilton - Useless Community College Fuckstain

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-14 12:03:33 EST
Runny, when was the last time you wrote any serious comment about the
ethics of human use of animals? Oh, *wait* - you have *NEVER* written a
serious post about the ethics of the human use of animals - not *once*
in the *FOURTEEN* fucking wasted years you've spent here.

You are a cunt, Runny.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-15 02:28:03 EST
On Jun 14, 10:03 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> Runny, when was the last time you wrote any serious comment about the
> ethics of human use of animals?  Oh, *wait* - you have *NEVER* written a
> serious post about the ethics of the human use of animals - not *once*
> in the *FOURTEEN* fucking wasted years you've spent here.
>
> You are a cunt, Runny.

Is "axiomatizable" a real word, Goo?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-15 02:32:57 EST
On 6/14/2010 11:28 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 14, 10:03 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> Runny, when was the last time you wrote any serious comment about the
>> ethics of human use of animals? Oh, *wait* - you have *NEVER* written a
>> serious post about the ethics of the human use of animals - not *once*
>> in the *FOURTEEN* fucking wasted years you've spent here.
>>
>> You are a cunt, Runny.
>

> Is

You admit you're a community college fuckstain. Of course, what else
could you do? You *are* a community college fuckstain, Runny. You're a
douche.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-15 03:12:39 EST
On Jun 15, 12:32 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/14/2010 11:28 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jun 14, 10:03 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> Runny, when was the last time you wrote any serious comment about the
> >> ethics of human use of animals?  Oh, *wait* - you have *NEVER* written a
> >> serious post about the ethics of the human use of animals - not *once*
> >> in the *FOURTEEN* fucking wasted years you've spent here.
>
> >> You are a cunt, Runny.
>
> > Is
>
> You admit you're a community college fuckstain.  Of course, what else
> could you do?  You *are* a community college fuckstain, Runny.  You're a
> douche.

Where and when did I admit that, Goo?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-15 03:13:23 EST
On 6/15/2010 12:12 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 15, 12:32 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/14/2010 11:28 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> Is
>>
>> You admit you're a community college fuckstain. Of course, what else
>> could you do? You *are* a community college fuckstain, Runny. You're a
>> douche.
>

> Where and when did I admit that

A long time ago, Runny.

You lose *again*, bitch!

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-15 11:09:34 EST
On Jun 15, 1:13 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 6/15/2010 12:12 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Jun 15, 12:32 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >> You admit you're a community college fuckstain.  Of course, what else
> >> could you do?  You *are* a community college fuckstain, Runny.  You're a
> >> douche.
>
> > Where and when did I admit that
>
> A long time ago, Runny.
>
> You lose *again*, bitch!
>
> --

Have you tried explaining to Rupert why he doesn't think you're a
waste of space?

That would undoubtedly be the most interesting, most hilarious
explanation ever posted to newsgroups.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-15 11:15:35 EST
On 6/15/2010 8:09 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 15, 1:13 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 6/15/2010 12:12 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> Where and when did I admit that
>>
>> A long time ago, Runny.
>>
>> You lose *again*, bitch!
>>
>> --
>

> Have you tried explaining to Rupert why

...why you lose *every* time? No, I'm certain he can see that for himself.