Vegetarian Discussion: Runny Hamilton Loses 'em All

Runny Hamilton Loses 'em All

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-12 15:39:48 EST
Runny Hamilton, aka Mrs.Cumstain, loses every exchange he attempts in
Usenet. He isn't a serious poster, ever - all he wants to do is engage
in mud slinging, and he *loses* every attempt.

What a stupid impotent bitch!

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-12 22:18:42 EST
On Jun 12, 1:39 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> Runny Hamilton, aka Mrs.Cumstain, loses every exchange he attempts in
> Usenet.  He isn't a serious poster, ever - all he wants to do is engage
> in mud slinging, and he *loses* every attempt.

So....doing a little mud slinging, Goobs?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-13 00:16:14 EST
On 6/12/2010 7:18 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 12, 1:39 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> Runny Hamilton, aka Mrs.Cumstain, loses every exchange he attempts in
>> Usenet. He isn't a serious poster, ever - all he wants to do is engage
>> in mud slinging, and he *loses* every attempt.
>>

> So....

So, Mrs.Cumstain - you lost *another* one. 3,013.

Rupert
2010-06-13 07:28:56 EST
On Jun 13, 2:16 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/12/2010 7:18 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jun 12, 1:39 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> Runny Hamilton, aka Mrs.Cumstain, loses every exchange he attempts in
> >> Usenet.  He isn't a serious poster, ever - all he wants to do is engage
> >> in mud slinging, and he *loses* every attempt.
>
> > So....
>
> So, Mrs.Cumstain - you lost *another* one.  3,013.

Ball, are you *absolutely* sure that I don't believe that you're a
waste of space? Think about it very carefully. I'm sure you can figure
it out if you try hard enough.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-13 11:43:18 EST
On 6/13/2010 4:28 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 13, 2:16 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/12/2010 7:18 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> So....
>>
>> So, Mrs.Cumstain - you lost *another* one. 3,013.
>
> are you *absolutely* sure that I don't believe that you're a
> waste of space?

Yes.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-13 13:48:12 EST
On Jun 13, 9:43 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/13/2010 4:28 AM, Rupert wrote:
>

> > On Jun 13, 2:16 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >> So, Mrs.Cumstain - you lost *another* one.  3,013.
>
> > are you *absolutely* sure that I don't believe that you're a
> > waste of space?
>
> Yes.-

Do *you* believe you are a waste of space, goo?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-13 14:49:29 EST
On 6/13/2010 10:48 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 13, 9:43 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/13/2010 4:28 AM, Rupert wrote:

>>> are you *absolutely* sure that I don't believe that you're a
>>> waste of space?
>>
>> Yes.-
>

> Do *you* believe

...that I'm a knowledgeable contributor? Of course. So do you.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-14 02:34:25 EST
On Jun 13, 12:49 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/13/2010 10:48 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Jun 13, 9:43 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >> Yes.-
>
> > Do *you* believe
>
> ...that I'm a knowledgeable contributor?  Of course.  So do you.-

You're an idiot and a fascist mini-golfer.

Rupert
2010-06-14 06:19:26 EST
On Jun 14, 1:43 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/13/2010 4:28 AM, Rupert wrote:
>

> > On Jun 13, 2:16 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >> So, Mrs.Cumstain - you lost *another* one.  3,013.
>
> > are you *absolutely* sure that I don't believe that you're a
> > waste of space?
>
> Yes.

What do you suppose I believe to be your most useful function that
justifies the space you occupy?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-14 10:00:09 EST
On 6/13/2010 11:34 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 13, 12:49 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/13/2010 10:48 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> Do *you* believe
>>
>> ...that I'm a knowledgeable contributor? Of course. So do you.-
>

> You're

...a knowledgeable contributor, and you acknowledge that.

You are an idiot - nothing but a shit-slinger. You lose *every* time.