Vegetarian Discussion: Another Question Goo Fuckwit David Harrison Can't Answer

Another Question Goo Fuckwit David Harrison Can't Answer

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-09 14:43:31 EST
What moral effect on animals would there be if humans stopped breeding
livestock animals into existence?

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-09 14:59:33 EST
On Jun 9, 12:43 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> What moral effect on animals would there be if humans stopped breeding
> livestock animals into existence?

Why do you hate puppies?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-09 15:09:42 EST
On 6/9/2010 11:59 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
> On Jun 9, 12:43 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> What moral effect on animals would there be if humans stopped breeding
>> livestock animals into existence?
>

> [...]

You can't answer the question either, I see.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-09 15:42:04 EST
On Jun 9, 1:09 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/9/2010 11:59 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
>
> > On Jun 9, 12:43 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> What moral effect on animals would there be if humans stopped breeding
> >> livestock animals into existence?
>
> > [...]
>
> You can't answer the question either, I see.

Why would *anyone* answer a question for a puppy-hating, semen-talker
like you when you won't answer any questions others ask?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-09 15:48:07 EST
On 6/9/2010 12:42 PM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
> On Jun 9, 1:09 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/9/2010 11:59 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:

>>> [...]
>>
>> You can't answer the question either, I see.
>

> Why would *anyone* answer a question

It's a pertinent question.

Once again, you lose the exchange. You *always* lose them.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-09 15:49:57 EST
On Jun 9, 1:48 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/9/2010 12:42 PM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
>
> > On Jun 9, 1:09 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> On 6/9/2010 11:59 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:

> >> You can't answer the question either, I see.
>
> > Why would *anyone* answer a question
>
> It's a pertinent question.
>
> Once again, you lose the exchange.  You *always* lose them.

You mean you are asking because you can't figure out the answer
yourself, is what you mean.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-09 15:50:47 EST
On 6/9/2010 12:49 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 9, 1:48 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/9/2010 12:42 PM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:

>>> Why would *anyone* answer a question
>>
>> It's a pertinent question.
>>
>> Once again, you lose the exchange. You *always* lose them.
>

> You mean

I mean, you lose the exchange. That's what I mean.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-09 15:54:44 EST
On Jun 9, 1:50 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/9/2010 12:49 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Jun 9, 1:48 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> On 6/9/2010 12:42 PM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:

> >> It's a pertinent question.
>
> >> Once again, you lose the exchange.  You *always* lose them.
>
> > You mean
>
> I mean, you lose the exchange.  That's what I mean.-

I know what you're saying but you *don't* mean what you're saying
because you're too stupid to know what you mean and say it.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-09 15:57:16 EST
On 6/9/2010 12:54 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 9, 1:50 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/9/2010 12:49 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> You mean
>>
>> I mean, you lose the exchange. That's what I mean.-
>

> I know

We *all* know.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-09 16:02:54 EST
On Jun 9, 1:57 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/9/2010 12:54 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Jun 9, 1:50 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >> I mean, you lose the exchange.  That's what I mean.-
>
> > I know
>
> We *all* know.-

Have you finished telling Rupert what he knows yet?.........or is he
still a "work in progress"?