Vegetarian Discussion: Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - Piles It A Little Deeper

Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - Piles It A Little Deeper

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-08 15:35:51 EST
Nine posts from Goo today, and *still* nothing that really explains what
this "consideration" for animals' lives - something Goo doesn't have -
is really supposed to mean.

Poor, poor Goo - he still thinks he can succeed in equivocating between
the lives of animals that exist, for which most people show a decent
consideration, and the potential lives of animals that don't yet exist,
which Goo insist "ought" to occur - in order for Goo to consume the
animals - and for which Goo shrilly insists everyone else, especially
"vegans", is doing some great moral wrong if they don't want them to
occur, or disagree that there's any moral necessity of them occurring.

Poor, poor Goo - 11 years of cracker futility and getting his teeth
kicked in by his intellectual betters.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-08 15:47:47 EST
On Jun 8, 1:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> Nine posts from Goo today, and *still* nothing that really explains what
> this "consideration" for animals' lives - something Goo doesn't have -
> is really supposed to mean.
>
> Poor, poor Goo - he still thinks he can succeed in equivocating between
> the lives of animals that exist, for which most people show a decent
> consideration,

Do you consider hating little puppies "a decent consideration"?

Do you, Goo?

and the potential lives of animals that don't yet exist,
> which Goo insist "ought" to occur - in order for Goo to consume the
> animals - and for which Goo shrilly insists everyone else, especially
> "vegans", is doing some great moral wrong if they don't want them to
> occur, or disagree that there's any moral necessity of them occurring.
>
> Poor, poor Goo - 11 years of cracker futility and getting his teeth
> kicked in by his intellectual betters.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-08 15:58:51 EST
On 6/8/2010 12:47 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 8, 1:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> Nine posts from Goo today, and *still* nothing that really explains what
>> this "consideration" for animals' lives - something Goo doesn't have -
>> is really supposed to mean.
>>
>> Poor, poor Goo - he still thinks he can succeed in equivocating between
>> the lives of animals that exist, for which most people show a decent
>> consideration,
>

> Do you consider

animals that exist: yes, I do.

> and the potential lives of animals that don't yet exist,
>> which Goo insist "ought" to occur - in order for Goo to consume the
>> animals - and for which Goo shrilly insists everyone else, especially
>> "vegans", is doing some great moral wrong if they don't want them to
>> occur, or disagree that there's any moral necessity of them occurring.
>>
>> Poor, poor Goo - 11 years of cracker futility and getting his teeth
>> kicked in by his intellectual betters.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-08 16:06:46 EST
On Jun 8, 1:58 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/8/2010 12:47 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jun 8, 1:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> Nine posts from Goo today, and *still* nothing that really explains what
> >> this "consideration" for animals' lives - something Goo doesn't have -
> >> is really supposed to mean.
>
> >> Poor, poor Goo - he still thinks he can succeed in equivocating between
> >> the lives of animals that exist, for which most people show a decent
> >> consideration,
>
> > Do you consider
>
> animals that exist:  yes, I do.

How many "flecks of dried semen" do you talk to?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-08 16:27:27 EST
On 6/8/2010 1:06 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 8, 1:58 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/8/2010 12:47 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> Do you consider
>>
>> animals that exist: yes, I do.
>>

> How many

Any animals that exist, Runny, you little semen fleck. I consider the
lives of any animals that exist.

You keep losing *every one* of these exchanges, Runny. It's a mark of
insanity when you keep trying the same stupid shit, and expect a
different result. You lose *all* of these, Runny, and you *always* will.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-09 02:30:37 EST
On Jun 8, 2:27 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/8/2010 1:06 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Jun 8, 1:58 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >> animals that exist:  yes, I do.
>
> > How many
>
> Any animals that exist, Runny, you little semen fleck.  I consider the
> lives of any animals that exist.
>
> You keep losing *every one* of these exchanges, Runny.  It's a mark of
> insanity when you keep trying the same stupid shit, and expect a
> different result.  You lose *all* of these, Runny, and you *always* will.-

Goobs, have you noticed that you are doing the equivilant of talking
to yourself?

I post. You re-write my post so it jibes with your reply to my post.

Are you getting crazier or does it just seem that way?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-09 03:47:44 EST
On 6/8/2010 11:30 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2:27 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/8/2010 1:06 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> How many
>>
>> Any animals that exist, Runny, you little semen fleck. I consider the
>> lives of any animals that exist.
>>
>> You keep losing *every one* of these exchanges, Runny. It's a mark of
>> insanity when you keep trying the same stupid shit, and expect a
>> different result. You lose *all* of these, Runny, and you *always* will.-
>

> have you noticed

that you are a little fleck of dried semen? Yes, of course - everyone
has noticed.

D*@.
2010-06-09 11:08:10 EST
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 Goo claims he disagrees with himself:

>On 6/8/2010 12:47 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> Poor, poor Goo - he still thinks he can succeed in equivocating between
>>> the lives of animals that exist, for which most people show a decent
>>> consideration,
>>

>> Do you consider
>
>animals that exist: yes, I do.

"There is no "consideration" to be given." - Goo

"I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
of consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
lot of consideration" - Goo

"We ARE NOT, and NEVER WERE, talking about whether
existing animals "benefit" from living." - Goo

"I consider the lives of any animals that exist." - Goo

"Existing animals don't figure into it in any way." - Goo.

D*@.
2010-06-09 11:08:22 EST
On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 Goo wrote:

>I consider the lives of any animals that exist.

"Existing animals don't figure into it in any
way." - Goo.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-09 12:26:21 EST
On Jun 9, 9:08 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 Goo wrote:
>
> >I consider the lives of any animals that exist.
>
> "Existing animals don't figure into it in any
> way." - Goo.

LOL!!

He hates puppies. He has conversations with someone's dried semen. He
can't agree with himselves on *anything*!

That's our Goobs.;o)