Vegetarian Discussion: Ball's Understanding Of The Concept Of Psychosis

Ball's Understanding Of The Concept Of Psychosis

Rupert
2010-06-05 03:37:16 EST
If you offer the following argument

(1) Katrina Fox did an interview with someone who works for an
organisation with which you are involved on a website which calls
itself www.animalliberationfront.com
(2) Therefore you are a terrorist and are on watch lists and "do-not-
fly" lists

then that means your opponent is psychotic.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-05 04:29:21 EST
On Jun 5, 1:37 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you offer the following argument
>
> (1) Katrina Fox did an interview with someone who works for an
> organisation with which you are involved on a website which calls
> itselfwww.animalliberationfront.com
> (2) Therefore you are a terrorist and are on watch lists and "do-not-
> fly" lists
>
> then that means your opponent is psychotic.

Nothing Goo conjures up is static. By tomorrow he'll have invented
some other line of illogical reasoning to determine that you are
psychotic.

Of course there is an irony to it all that I'm sure is lost on poor
Goo.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-05 11:15:39 EST
On 6/5/2010 12:37 AM, Rupert, a psychotic, wrote:
> If you offer the following argument

You are psychotic.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-05 12:36:47 EST
On Jun 5, 9:15 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/5/2010 12:37 AM, Rupert, a psychotic, wrote:
>
> > If you offer the following argument
>
> You are psychotic.

And he's a terrorist too, right Goobs?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-05 12:40:37 EST
On 6/5/2010 9:36 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 5, 9:15 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/5/2010 12:37 AM, Rupert, a psychotic, wrote:
>>
>>> If you offer the following argument
>>
>> You are psychotic.
>

> And he's a terrorist too

I knew you'd come around.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-05 17:30:00 EST
On Jun 5, 10:40 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/5/2010 9:36 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jun 5, 9:15 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >> You are psychotic.
>
> > And he's a terrorist too
>
> I knew you'd come around.

Have you ever consulted anyone in mental health care about your mental
problems, Goobs?

It might be something you should do.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-05 22:10:52 EST
On 6/5/2010 2:30 PM, Runny Hamilton, little fleck of dried semen, loses
*another* exchange:
> On Jun 5, 10:40 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/5/2010 9:36 AM, Runny Hamilton, little fleck of dried semen, loses *another* exchange:

>>> And he's a terrorist too
>>
>> I knew you'd come around.
>

> Have you ever consulted anyone in mental health care about

your utter lack of seriousness of purpose? No, why would I? You're
harmless.