Vegetarian Discussion: Telling Rupie What He Knows

Telling Rupie What He Knows

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-04 12:54:17 EST
It's really a *lot* of fun. Rupie fancies himself a Master of Usenet,
and one of his favorite rhetorical techniques - another cheap trick,
really, à la Fuckwit, is to pretend he doesn't know what some things
mean, or to be unaware of certain pertinent facts, when it's
ridiculously obvious he knows exactly what the things mean and what the
pertinent facts are. In those cases, I love telling him what he knows,
and seeing him flounce about and shriek regarding my "mind reading"
abilities or such nonsense.

One example is his claim not to know what Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison -
means when he blabbers about animals and their "decent lives of positive
value." rupie *does* know what that means, because I have told him on
numerous occasions, and he also has seen Fuckwit's spew for years, and
he knows what it all means. What Fuckwit means when he bullshits about
"decent lives of positive value" is, the desirability - in fact, Fuckwit
regards it as a moral imperative - of breeding livestock animals into
existence. This is what it means, and everyone knows it's what it
means, but rupie enjoys pretending he doesn't know. I have told rupie
that he *does* know it, and it's true: he knows it.

Another is telling rupie that he knows his entire effort, multiple
thousands of hours, of mastering the angels-on-pinpoints blabber about
"animal rights/liberation" is nothing but lowbrow mental masturbation.
rupie *knows* that the "ar/al" movement is a minuscule lunatic fringe
that is never going to see its goal - ceasing the human use of animals
for food and other products, and ceasing the use of animals for medical
research - come to fruition. Those uses of animals will never cease.
THey may be modified, and in the case of medical research greatly
reduced, but they will never cease - and rupie knows this. I enjoy
telling him he knows it and watching him become deranged over it.

A third is telling him that his little extremist/terrorist cult *is* an
extremist/terrorist cult, and that they are under surveillance by
anti-terrorism state security personnel. All of it is true. Any group
with "Animal Liberation" in its name has some kind of link with the
extremist/terrorist group "ALF", and that group absolutely is designated
around the world as a terrorist group. rupie knows that "ALF" is so
designated, and he knows his little cult has links to "ALF". I enjoy
telling him that he knows this, and watching him become deranged over it.

rupie really is funny to watch.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-04 16:50:16 EST
On Jun 4, 10:54 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> It's really a *lot* of fun.  Rupie fancies himself a Master of Usenet,
> and one of his favorite rhetorical techniques - another cheap trick,
> really, à la Fuckwit, is to pretend he doesn't know what some things
> mean, or to be unaware of certain pertinent facts, when it's
> ridiculously obvious he knows exactly what the things mean and what the
> pertinent facts are.  In those cases, I love telling him what he knows,
> and seeing him flounce about and shriek regarding my "mind reading"
> abilities or such nonsense.

Y'mean like when you told him "axiomatizable" wasn't a real word?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-04 16:59:22 EST
On 6/4/2010 1:50 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 4, 10:54 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> It's really a *lot* of fun. Rupie fancies himself a Master of Usenet,
>> and one of his favorite rhetorical techniques - another cheap trick,
>> really, à la Fuckwit, is to pretend he doesn't know what some things
>> mean, or to be unaware of certain pertinent facts, when it's
>> ridiculously obvious he knows exactly what the things mean and what the
>> pertinent facts are. In those cases, I love telling him what he knows,
>> and seeing him flounce about and shriek regarding my "mind reading"
>> abilities or such nonsense.
>>

> Y'mean like

I mean all the times I tell him what he knows. That's what I mean.

Rupert
2010-06-04 17:49:43 EST
On Jun 5, 2:54 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> It's really a *lot* of fun.  Rupie fancies himself a Master of Usenet,
> and one of his favorite rhetorical techniques - another cheap trick,
> really, à la Fuckwit, is to pretend he doesn't know what some things
> mean, or to be unaware of certain pertinent facts, when it's
> ridiculously obvious he knows exactly what the things mean and what the
> pertinent facts are.  In those cases, I love telling him what he knows,
> and seeing him flounce about and shriek regarding my "mind reading"
> abilities or such nonsense.
>
> One example is his claim not to know what Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison -
> means when he blabbers about animals and their "decent lives of positive
> value."  rupie *does* know what that means, because I have told him on
> numerous occasions, and he also has seen Fuckwit's spew for years, and
> he knows what it all means.  What Fuckwit means when he bullshits about
> "decent lives of positive value" is, the desirability - in fact, Fuckwit
> regards it as a moral imperative - of breeding livestock animals into
> existence.  This is what it means, and everyone knows it's what it
> means, but rupie enjoys pretending he doesn't know.  I have told rupie
> that he *does* know it, and it's true:  he knows it.
>
> Another is telling rupie that he knows his entire effort, multiple
> thousands of hours, of mastering the angels-on-pinpoints blabber about
> "animal rights/liberation" is nothing but lowbrow mental masturbation.
> rupie *knows* that the "ar/al" movement is a minuscule lunatic fringe
> that is never going to see its goal - ceasing the human use of animals
> for food and other products, and ceasing the use of animals for medical
> research - come to fruition.  Those uses of animals will never cease.
> THey may be modified, and in the case of medical research greatly
> reduced, but they will never cease - and rupie knows this.  I enjoy
> telling him he knows it and watching him become deranged over it.
>
> A third is telling him that his little extremist/terrorist cult *is* an
> extremist/terrorist cult, and that they are under surveillance by
> anti-terrorism state security personnel.  All of it is true.  Any group
> with "Animal Liberation" in its name has some kind of link with the
> extremist/terrorist group "ALF", and that group absolutely is designated
> around the world as a terrorist group.  rupie knows that "ALF" is so
> designated, and he knows his little cult has links to "ALF".  I enjoy
> telling him that he knows this, and watching him become deranged over it.
>
> rupie really is funny to watch.

There is a whole lot that you think you know that you only think you
know, Ball...

Animal Liberation NSW does not have any links with any terrorist
groups. Making statements like that breaches defamation law and
certainly breaches the terms of your ISP.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-04 18:16:37 EST
On 6/4/2010 2:49 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 5, 2:54 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> It's really a *lot* of fun. Rupie fancies himself a Master of Usenet,
>> and one of his favorite rhetorical techniques - another cheap trick,
>> really, à la Fuckwit, is to pretend he doesn't know what some things
>> mean, or to be unaware of certain pertinent facts, when it's
>> ridiculously obvious he knows exactly what the things mean and what the
>> pertinent facts are. In those cases, I love telling him what he knows,
>> and seeing him flounce about and shriek regarding my "mind reading"
>> abilities or such nonsense.
>>
>> One example is his claim not to know what Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison -
>> means when he blabbers about animals and their "decent lives of positive
>> value." rupie *does* know what that means, because I have told him on
>> numerous occasions, and he also has seen Fuckwit's spew for years, and
>> he knows what it all means. What Fuckwit means when he bullshits about
>> "decent lives of positive value" is, the desirability - in fact, Fuckwit
>> regards it as a moral imperative - of breeding livestock animals into
>> existence. This is what it means, and everyone knows it's what it
>> means, but rupie enjoys pretending he doesn't know. I have told rupie
>> that he *does* know it, and it's true: he knows it.
>>
>> Another is telling rupie that he knows his entire effort, multiple
>> thousands of hours, of mastering the angels-on-pinpoints blabber about
>> "animal rights/liberation" is nothing but lowbrow mental masturbation.
>> rupie *knows* that the "ar/al" movement is a minuscule lunatic fringe
>> that is never going to see its goal - ceasing the human use of animals
>> for food and other products, and ceasing the use of animals for medical
>> research - come to fruition. Those uses of animals will never cease.
>> THey may be modified, and in the case of medical research greatly
>> reduced, but they will never cease - and rupie knows this. I enjoy
>> telling him he knows it and watching him become deranged over it.
>>
>> A third is telling him that his little extremist/terrorist cult *is* an
>> extremist/terrorist cult, and that they are under surveillance by
>> anti-terrorism state security personnel. All of it is true. Any group
>> with "Animal Liberation" in its name has some kind of link with the
>> extremist/terrorist group "ALF", and that group absolutely is designated
>> around the world as a terrorist group. rupie knows that "ALF" is so
>> designated, and he knows his little cult has links to "ALF". I enjoy
>> telling him that he knows this, and watching him become deranged over it.
>>
>> rupie really is funny to watch.
>
> There is a whole lot that you think you know that you only think you
> know

But we're not talking about what I know, rupie - we're discussing what
*you* know. You know all the things I say you know. You know some
others that I forgot to put on the list, too: for example, you know
you're not really a serious participant here, because you're always
snuggling and kissing Runny Hamilton, *knowing* that he's not a serious
poster. No serious poster would snuggle and kiss with Runny, but you do.

> Animal Liberation NSW does not have any links with any terrorist
> groups.

Animal Liberation NSW has connections to the so-called "Animal
Liberation Front", which is well known to be an extremist terrorist group.

Rupert
2010-06-04 18:19:08 EST
On Jun 5, 8:16 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> [...]
>
> >> rupie really is funny to watch.
>
> > There is a whole lot that you think you know that you only think you
> > know
>
> But we're not talking about what I know, rupie - we're discussing what
> *you* know.  You know all the things I say you know.  You know some
> others that I forgot to put on the list, too:  for example, you know
> you're not really a serious participant here, because you're always
> snuggling and kissing Runny Hamilton, *knowing* that he's not a serious
> poster.   No serious poster would snuggle and kiss with Runny, but you do.
>
> > Animal Liberation NSW does not have any links with any terrorist
> > groups.
>
> Animal Liberation NSW has connections to the so-called "Animal
> Liberation Front", which is well known to be an extremist terrorist group.- Hide quoted text -

Animal Liberation NSW does not have any connections to the Animal
Liberation Front. This is something that you made up entirely out of
your own head while under the delusion that you are a "serious
person". It is a highly defamatory statement and we could probably
take you to court for it.

By the way, if you think that I am on "do not fly" lists then are you
able to explain how it is that I am able to fly internationally to
visit my girlfriend?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-04 19:00:06 EST
On 6/4/2010 3:19 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 5, 8:16 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/4/2010 2:49 PM, Rupert wrote:

>>> There is a whole lot that you think you know that you only think you
>>> know
>>
>> But we're not talking about what I know, rupie - we're discussing what
>> *you* know. You know all the things I say you know. You know some
>> others that I forgot to put on the list, too: for example, you know
>> you're not really a serious participant here, because you're always
>> snuggling and kissing Runny Hamilton, *knowing* that he's not a serious
>> poster. No serious poster would snuggle and kiss with Runny, but you do.
>>
>>> Animal Liberation NSW does not have any links with any terrorist
>>> groups.
>>
>> Animal Liberation NSW has connections to the so-called "Animal
>> Liberation Front", which is well known to be an extremist terrorist group.- Hide quoted text -

> Animal Liberation NSW does not have any connections to the Animal
> Liberation Front.

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Actions-Australia-NZ/AnimalCrueltyHotLine.htm

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Interviews/Lynda_Stoner.htm
That second one is about a slag you may know, Lynda Stoner.

This information about your gang of terrorists, rupie, appears in plain
view on ALF pages. They didn't produce these stories, rupie, without a
strong link to your gang of thugs.

Your group are also admitted thieves. Someone else you probably know
quite well, Rheya Linden, admitted to stealing a horse.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P1-21430122.html

By the way, that stupid cunt commits the same error you do - assuming
the very thing she is tasked to prove - in this fatuous piece in which
she "convincingly" (according to the true-believer terrorist cunt,
Claudette Vaughan, who wrote the puff piece) makes the case for "possum
rights":
http://www.abolitionist-online.com/06_possumrights.html

Abolitionist: Can you _make_ the case for us for possum rights
please? [emphasis added]

Rheya Linden: Possums share the same rights as any other sentient
being, deserving equality of consideration or more simply, a right
to live without unnecessary interference or suffering caused by
human intervention.

The cunt Linden is asked to make the case, and she just fucking assumes
it - the same way you do.

Here's a fawning interview appearing on the ALF site with three of your
fellow terrorists:
http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Interviews/Interview%20with%20Mark,%20Bede%20and%20Ben,%20ALNSW%20Directors.htm

> This is something that you made up entirely out of
> your own head while under the delusion that you are a "serious
> person". It is a highly defamatory statement and we could probably
> take you to court for it.

My claim - that there are ties between "Animal Liberation NSW" and the
ALF - is eminently well established by the links above.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-04 20:56:02 EST
On Jun 4, 5:00 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/4/2010 3:19 PM, Rupert wrote:
>

> > On Jun 5, 8:16 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >> But we're not talking about what I know, rupie - we're discussing what
> >> *you* know.  You know all the things I say you know.  You know some
> >> others that I forgot to put on the list, too:  for example, you know
> >> you're not really a serious participant here, because you're always
> >> snuggling and kissing Runny Hamilton, *knowing* that he's not a serious
> >> poster.   No serious poster would snuggle and kiss with Runny, but you do.

> >> Animal Liberation NSW has connections to the so-called "Animal
> >> Liberation Front", which is well known to be an extremist terrorist group.- Hide quoted text -

> > Animal Liberation NSW does not have any connections to the Animal
> > Liberation Front.
>
> http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Actions-Australia-NZ/Ani...
>
> http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Interviews/Lynda_Stoner.htm
>   That second one is about a slag you may know, Lynda Stoner.
>
> This information about your gang of terrorists, rupie, appears in plain
> view on ALF pages.  They didn't produce these stories, rupie, without a
> strong link to your gang of thugs.
>
> Your group are also admitted thieves.  Someone else you probably know
> quite well, Rheya Linden, admitted to stealing a horse.
>
> http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P1-21430122.html
>
> By the way, that stupid cunt commits the same error you do - assuming
> the very thing she is tasked to prove - in this fatuous piece in which
> she "convincingly" (according to the true-believer terrorist cunt,
> Claudette Vaughan, who wrote the puff piece) makes the case for "possum
> rights":http://www.abolitionist-online.com/06_possumrights.html
>
>     Abolitionist: Can you _make_ the case for us for possum rights
>     please? [emphasis added]
>
>     Rheya Linden: Possums share the same rights as any other sentient
>     being, deserving equality of consideration or more simply, a right
>     to live without unnecessary interference or suffering caused by
>     human intervention.
>
> The cunt Linden is asked to make the case, and she just fucking assumes
> it - the same way you do.
>
> Here's a fawning interview appearing on the ALF site with three of your
> fellow terrorists:http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Interviews/Interview%20w...
>
> > This is something that you made up entirely out of
> > your own head while under the delusion that you are a "serious
> > person". It is a highly defamatory statement and we could probably
> > take you to court for it.
>
> My claim - that there are ties between "Animal Liberation NSW" and the
> ALF - is eminently well established by the links above.-

So now anyone or any organization that advocates animal rights are
terrorists.

Are they on the "no-fly" list, Goobs?

Does your deranged government have any of them in Camp X-Ray?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-04 21:29:15 EST
On 6/4/2010 5:56 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 4, 5:00 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/4/2010 3:19 PM, Rupert wrote:

>>> Animal Liberation NSW does not have any connections to the Animal
>>> Liberation Front.
>>
>> http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Actions-Australia-NZ/Ani...
>>
>> http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Interviews/Lynda_Stoner.htm
>> That second one is about a slag you may know, Lynda Stoner.
>>
>> This information about your gang of terrorists, rupie, appears in plain
>> view on ALF pages. They didn't produce these stories, rupie, without a
>> strong link to your gang of thugs.
>>
>> Your group are also admitted thieves. Someone else you probably know
>> quite well, Rheya Linden, admitted to stealing a horse.
>>
>> http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P1-21430122.html
>>
>> By the way, that stupid cunt commits the same error you do - assuming
>> the very thing she is tasked to prove - in this fatuous piece in which
>> she "convincingly" (according to the true-believer terrorist cunt,
>> Claudette Vaughan, who wrote the puff piece) makes the case for "possum
>> rights":http://www.abolitionist-online.com/06_possumrights.html
>>
>> Abolitionist: Can you _make_ the case for us for possum rights
>> please? [emphasis added]
>>
>> Rheya Linden: Possums share the same rights as any other sentient
>> being, deserving equality of consideration or more simply, a right
>> to live without unnecessary interference or suffering caused by
>> human intervention.
>>
>> The cunt Linden is asked to make the case, and she just fucking assumes
>> it - the same way you do.
>>
>> Here's a fawning interview appearing on the ALF site with three of your
>> fellow terrorists:http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Interviews/Interview%20w...
>>
>>> This is something that you made up entirely out of
>>> your own head while under the delusion that you are a "serious
>>> person". It is a highly defamatory statement and we could probably
>>> take you to court for it.
>>
>> My claim - that there are ties between "Animal Liberation NSW" and the
>> ALF - is eminently well established by the links above.-
>

> So now anyone or any organization that advocates animal rights are
> terrorists.

Any group with any ties to ALF is facilitating terrorism.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-04 22:10:29 EST
On Jun 4, 7:29 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/4/2010 5:56 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Jun 4, 5:00 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >>http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Actions-Australia-NZ/Ani...
>
> >>http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Interviews/Lynda_Stoner.htm
> >>    That second one is about a slag you may know, Lynda Stoner.
>
> >> This information about your gang of terrorists, rupie, appears in plain
> >> view on ALF pages.  They didn't produce these stories, rupie, without a
> >> strong link to your gang of thugs.
>
> >> Your group are also admitted thieves.  Someone else you probably know
> >> quite well, Rheya Linden, admitted to stealing a horse.
>
> >>http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P1-21430122.html
>
> >> By the way, that stupid cunt commits the same error you do - assuming
> >> the very thing she is tasked to prove - in this fatuous piece in which
> >> she "convincingly" (according to the true-believer terrorist cunt,
> >> Claudette Vaughan, who wrote the puff piece) makes the case for "possum
> >> rights":http://www.abolitionist-online.com/06_possumrights.html
>
> >>      Abolitionist: Can you _make_ the case for us for possum rights
> >>      please? [emphasis added]
>
> >>      Rheya Linden: Possums share the same rights as any other sentient
> >>      being, deserving equality of consideration or more simply, a right
> >>      to live without unnecessary interference or suffering caused by
> >>      human intervention.
>
> >> The cunt Linden is asked to make the case, and she just fucking assumes
> >> it - the same way you do.
>
> >> Here's a fawning interview appearing on the ALF site with three of your
> >> fellow terrorists:http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Interviews/Interview%20w...

> >> My claim - that there are ties between "Animal Liberation NSW" and the
> >> ALF - is eminently well established by the links above.-
>
> > So now anyone or any organization that advocates animal rights are
> > terrorists.
>
> Any group with any ties to ALF is facilitating terrorism.-

Goobs, how many of your various personalities are talking in your head
at this minute ?