Vegetarian Discussion: Goo Who?

D*@.
2010-05-31 16:33:43 EST
Google:

Results 1 - 10 of about 217 for Goobernicus Gonad. (0.36 seconds)
Fun with Goobal absurdity - Page 2 - Mombu the Cuisine Forum11
posts - 5 authors
Goobernicus Gonad says that Darwin was projecting. this is
classic! ... On 28 Mar 2006, Goobernicus Gonad wondered:. >in
what way are people who encourage ...
www.mombu.com/.../t-fun-with-goobal-absurdity-page2-181660.html -
Re: Safer medicines - Europe News & World Report - [ Translate
this page ]he's a genius, Goobernicus comes to mind. To include
the testis from his Goo Ball character: Goobernicus Gonad Google
Goo. He's not the number one Google ...
www.euronews.com/groups/14396-uk.environment.html -

Safer medicines - Didn't penicillin come from animal ...the
testis from his Goo Ball character: Goobernicus Gonad. Google
Goo. ... wrote: Goobernicus Gonad--the moron who thinks he's a
genius and enjoys ...
groups.google.com/group/uk.environment/.../79e39eebd063386b -

Safer medicines - Didn't penicillin come from animal ...Apr 27,
2008 ... he's a genius, Goobernicus comes to mind. To include the
testis from his Goo Ball character: Goobernicus Gonad. Google
Goo. ...
groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/.../3538756eb00b6fdb
pro-choice on the veg matter - alt.zen | Google GroupsApr 25,
2010 ... search for Goobernicus Gonad brings up many results for
the. Goober. In addition to the Fred C character he is posting as
now, ...
groups.google.kg/group/alt.zen/browse.../c182c73397b34ea7?lnk...

Goo's desperate cry (was: Fish do/don't anticipate things ...1
post - Last post: May 9, 2005
Goobernicus Gonad--the moron who thinks he's a genius and enjoys
being referred to simply as "Goo"--has proven himself an
incredible coward. ...
www.foodbanter.com/vegan/69244-goos-desperate-cry-re.html -

Goober Goob - Pipl ProfilesGoobernicus, Goo, the Goober, Goob,
etc. Gonad > identifies Goo as well. ... [ groups.google.co.ma ].
unexpected question,chickasaw,sorghum,focsle,ajaja ...
pipl.com/directory/name/Goob/Goober -

One and the Same (was: Re: WHO IS THE REAL GOO (WAS: Re: Tani
...The full name is Goobernicus--Goobernicus Gonad. A Google
search will bring up much information about Goo. He has the
distinction of being the number one . ...
groups.google.co.ck/group/misc.rural/msg/c6a03468f28e7081

alt.california - 26 new messages in 20 topics - digest -
msg#00164 ...Here we go: >> >> > Goobernicus Gonad--the moron who
thinks he's a genius >> > and enjoys being referred to simply as
"Goo"--has proven >> > himself an ...
osdir.com/ml/alt.california/2009-11/msg00164.html

alt.support.diet | Google GroupesNov 3, 2008 ... Goobernicus
Gonad became an excellent way of referring to the many characters
of Goo...Goo for short. After years of it the ...
groups.google.co.ma/group/alt.../d50225c602cba5fb?...

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-31 17:02:00 EST
On 5/31/2010 1:33 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, the coward - blabbered:
>[crap snipped]

Goo Fuckwit David Harrison, that's who!!!

Cheepak Dopa
2010-05-31 18:54:09 EST
On 5/31/2010 5:02 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
> On 5/31/2010 1:33 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, the coward - blabbered:
>> [crap snipped]
>
> Goo Fuckwit David Harrison, that's who!!!

Seems like you've a real friend in Msr. X

--

Cheepak "May-I-Never-Achieve-Enlightenment" Dopa
Some sticks are browner and stickier than others.

D*@.
2010-06-01 11:37:17 EST
On Mon, 31 May 2010 our pathetic goober, lacking any of his own
imagination or originality, desperately resorted to mimicry:

>On 5/31/2010 1:33 PM, dh shared the first ten Google results for
>the goober Goobernicus:
>
>Goo Fuckwit David Harrison

LOL!!! You have proven that you have zero imagination Goo,
you pathetic clown. Sad clowns are sometimes somewhat amusing
Goob, but a pathetic clown like you is often hilarious. Here's
more amusing stuff about you....a Google search for you brings up
quite a few hits about you personally Goo, which makes you a sort
of online celebrity. Don't forget that you have people like Mr
Smartypants and myself to thank for your fame and glory as much
as or more than your own dishonesties and self
outstupidifications Goober. You owe us your thanks Goob. Now here
is even more about YOU Goo! Enjoy:

Google:

Results 11 - 20 of about 215 for goobernicus Gonad. (0.31
seconds)

'Extended Life'...'Reduced Cruelty'...would you support it ...6
posts - 3 authors - Last post: Jun 5, 2006
search for Goobernicus , because you are the number one Goober .
... Goobernicus Gonad - - the moron who thinks he's a ...
www.foodbanter.com/.../90735-extended-life-reduced-cruelty.html -
Proof of anticipation in ducks15 posts - 5 authors - Last post:
Aug 7, 2005
Goobernicus Gonad--the moron who thinks he's a genius ...
significant issues ... Goobernicus Gonad says that Darwin was
projecting. ...
www.vocaboly.com/forums/ftopic7069-15.html

Ethics (was: Who's "Him"?) - Page 2 - Health Forums5 posts - 4
authors - Last post: Nov 4, 2008
Goobernicus Gonad became an excellent way of referring to the
many characters of Goo...Goo for short. After years of it the ...
www.health-forums.com/misc.../ethics-whos-him-66201-2.html -

Ethics (was: Who's "Him"?) - Page 4 - FitnessBanter.com5 posts -
3 authors
reality be "ball", Gonad seemed an excellent last name for the
chosen way of referring to "everyone" Goo pretended to be, hence.
Goobernicus Gonad became an ...
www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?p=599334

Animals and anticipation4 posts - 3 authors
"That would be The Goobernicius Gonad you just described." Yes,
Goobernicus: a moron who thinks he's a genius. A social network
for and about the animals we ...
mysmelly.com/Archive/AnimalsAndAnticipation/wdxb/post.htm -

Animals cannot be disappointed. - Page 3 - DogBanterGoober is
short for Goobernicus. You are Goobernicus Gonad. You "think" you
are a genius and know everthing, so you don't try to learn, so
you're really ...
www.dogbanter.com/20772-animals-cannot-disappointed-3.html

Gay NorthWest Airlines pilots nearly kill 144 passengers while
... - [ Translate this page ]Goobernicus Gonad--the moron who
thinks he's a genius and enjoys being referred to simply as
"Goo"--has proven himself an incredible coward. ...
groups.google.ad/group/alt.animals.ethics.../282f63d6b8377fc1 -

Animals cannot be disappointed. - Page 7 - CatBanterGoobernicus
Gonad says that Darwin was projecting. This is classic! ... You
are Goobernicus Gonad. You "think" you are a genius . ...
www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26921&page=7

FAQ: Fuckwit's beliefs (posted as needed)Jan 8, 2008 ... He is
known as Goobernicus Gonad, or Goo for short. He also enjoys
Goob, Goober, etc. A Google search results in much about the
Goober. ...
www.homekb.com/Uwe/.../FAQ-Fuckwit-s-beliefs-posted-as-needed -

Re: Who is Ruby Canoza?Jun 4, 2008 ... Goobernicus Gonad is the
full reference. A Google search > will tell you much about Goo.
The "Canoza" character is just one of > many that ...
alt.nntp2http.com/california/.../7347fa6dd1a0cf6203cfee8d16972436.html

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-01 12:26:19 EST
On May 31, 2:33 pm, dh@. wrote:
> Google:
>
> Results 1 - 10 of about 217 for Goobernicus Gonad. (0.36 seconds)
> Fun with Goobal absurdity - Page 2 - Mombu the Cuisine Forum11
> posts - 5 authors
> Goobernicus Gonad says that Darwin was projecting. this is
> classic! ... On 28 Mar 2006, Goobernicus Gonad wondered:. >in
> what way are people who encourage ...www.mombu.com/.../t-fun-with-goobal-absurdity-page2-181660.html-
> Re: Safer medicines - Europe News & World Report - [ Translate
> this page ]he's a genius, Goobernicus comes to mind. To include
> the testis from his Goo Ball character: Goobernicus Gonad Google
> Goo. He's not the number one Google ...www.euronews.com/groups/14396-uk.environment.html-
>
> Safer medicines - Didn't penicillin come from animal ...the
> testis from his Goo Ball character: Goobernicus Gonad. GoogleGoo. ... wrote: Goobernicus Gonad--the moron who thinks he's a
>
> genius and enjoys ...
> groups.google.com/group/uk.environment/.../79e39eebd063386b -
>
> Safer medicines - Didn't penicillin come from animal ...Apr 27,
> 2008 ... he's a genius, Goobernicus comes to mind. To include the
> testis from his Goo Ball character: Goobernicus Gonad. Google
> Goo. ...
> groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/.../3538756eb00b6fdb
> pro-choice on the veg matter - alt.zen | Google GroupsApr 25,
> 2010 ... search for Goobernicus Gonad brings up many results for
> the. Goober. In addition to the Fred C character he is posting as
> now, ...
> groups.google.kg/group/alt.zen/browse.../c182c73397b34ea7?lnk...
>
> Goo's desperate cry (was: Fish do/don't anticipate things ...1
> post - Last post: May 9, 2005
> Goobernicus Gonad--the moron who thinks he's a genius and enjoys
> being referred to simply as "Goo"--has proven himself an
> incredible coward. ...www.foodbanter.com/vegan/69244-goos-desperate-cry-re.html-
>
> Goober Goob - Pipl ProfilesGoobernicus, Goo, the Goober, Goob,
> etc. Gonad > identifies Goo as well. ... [ groups.google.co.ma ].
> unexpected question,chickasaw,sorghum,focsle,ajaja ...
> pipl.com/directory/name/Goob/Goober -
>
> One and the Same (was: Re: WHO IS THE REAL GOO (WAS: Re: Tani
> ...The full name is Goobernicus--Goobernicus Gonad. A Google
> search will bring up much information about Goo. He has the
> distinction of being the number one . ...
> groups.google.co.ck/group/misc.rural/msg/c6a03468f28e7081
>
> alt.california - 26 new messages in 20 topics - digest -
> msg#00164 ...Here we go: >> >> > Goobernicus Gonad--the moron who
> thinks he's a genius >> > and enjoys being referred to simply as
> "Goo"--has proven >> > himself an ...
> osdir.com/ml/alt.california/2009-11/msg00164.html
>
> alt.support.diet | Google GroupesNov 3, 2008 ... Goobernicus
> Gonad became an excellent way of referring to the many characters
> of Goo...Goo for short. After years of it the ...
> groups.google.co.ma/group/alt.../d50225c602cba5fb?...

That's our Goober alright! Gut-bustingly hilarious and at the same
time infuriatingly stupid. Ain't no one else in the whole universe
like Goobernicus Gonad (aka Fred. C. Dobbs et al)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-01 12:50:53 EST
Goo Fuckwit David Harrison, the coward - that's who!

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-01 15:19:31 EST
On 6/1/2010 9:26 AM, Mrs.Cumstain blew Fuckwit:
> On May 31, 2:33 pm, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - asked Runny Hamilton to blow him:
>> Google:
>>
>> Results 1 - 10 of about 217 for Goobernicus Gonad.

Only a really stupid - a /willfully/ stupid - person would write that.

Possum
2010-06-01 22:41:35 EST
are you goo, goos disciple, or what?

possum

<*h@.> wrote in message
> [...]
> ... You
> are Goobernicus Gonad. You "think" you are a genius . ...
> www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26921&page=7
>
> FAQ: Fuckwit's beliefs (posted as needed)Jan 8, 2008 ...
> He is
> known as Goobernicus Gonad, or Goo for short. He also
> enjoys
> Goob, Goober, etc. A Google search results in much about
> the
> Goober. ...
> www.homekb.com/Uwe/.../FAQ-Fuckwit-s-beliefs-posted-as-needed
> -
>
> Re: Who is Ruby Canoza?Jun 4, 2008 ... Goobernicus Gonad
> is the
> full reference. A Google search > will tell you much about
> Goo.
> The "Canoza" character is just one of > many that ...
> alt.nntp2http.com/california/.../7347fa6dd1a0cf6203cfee8d16972436.html

2010-06-02 00:22:31 EST
On 6/1/2010 7:41 PM, possum wrote:
> are you goo

He is.

> [...]
>> ... You
>> are Goobernicus Gonad. You "think" you are a genius . ...
>> www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26921&page=7
>>
>> FAQ: Fuckwit's beliefs (posted as needed)Jan 8, 2008 ...
>> He is
>> known as Goobernicus Gonad, or Goo for short. He also
>> enjoys
>> Goob, Goober, etc. A Google search results in much about
>> the
>> Goober. ...
>> www.homekb.com/Uwe/.../FAQ-Fuckwit-s-beliefs-posted-as-needed
>> -
>>
>> Re: Who is Ruby Canoza?Jun 4, 2008 ... Goobernicus Gonad
>> is the
>> full reference. A Google search> will tell you much about
>> Goo.
>> The "Canoza" character is just one of> many that ...
>> alt.nntp2http.com/california/.../7347fa6dd1a0cf6203cfee8d16972436.html

2010-06-02 04:16:35 EST
On Jun 1, 10:22 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/1/2010 7:41 PM, possum wrote: