Vegetarian Discussion: Indecent Fun

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-27 15:43:21 EST
I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much fun I obtain from
beating up on Fuckwit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm
not. The goofs just /beg/ for it.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-27 15:48:19 EST
On May 27, 1:43 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much fun I obtain from
> beating up on Fuckwit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm
> not.  The goofs just /beg/ for it.

<yawn>

Did I just hear some blubbeing from the peanut gallery?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-27 16:28:13 EST
On 5/27/2010 12:48 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 27, 1:43 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much fun I obtain from
>> beating up on Fuckwit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm
>> not. The goofs just /beg/ for it.
>
> <yawn>

Ha ha ha ha! Oh, yeah, /that/ was convincing - NOT!

Jesus - even /more/ fun!

Rupert
2010-05-27 17:40:55 EST
On May 28, 5:43 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> I should probably be a little embarrassed

Yes. This is one of those rare moments when I agree with you.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-27 17:46:44 EST
On 5/27/2010 2:40 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On May 28, 5:43 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much fun I obtain from beating up on Fuckwit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm not. The goofs just /beg/ for it.
>
> Yes. This is one of those rare moments when I agree with you.

I'm surprised you agree with me that they ask for it, not because it
would be unreasonable for you to do so, but precisely the opposite: it
is eminently reasonable to agree with me on that, and because you're a
reflexively contrary fuck, you usually do what's unreasonable.

I should have added you to the list of goofs.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-28 03:06:52 EST
On May 27, 3:46 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 5/27/2010 2:40 PM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On May 28, 5:43 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much fun I obtain from beating up on Fuckwit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm not.  The goofs just /beg/ for it.
>
> > Yes. This is one of those rare moments when I agree with you.
>
> I'm surprised you agree with me that they ask for it, not because it
> would be unreasonable for you to do so, but precisely the opposite:  it
> is eminently reasonable to agree with me on that, and because you're a
> reflexively contrary fuck, you usually do what's unreasonable.
>
> I should have added you to the list of goofs.

You really have yourself up on a pedestal, don't you Goober?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-28 10:23:06 EST
On 5/28/2010 12:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 27, 3:46 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 5/27/2010 2:40 PM, Rupert wrote:

>>> Yes. This is one of those rare moments when I agree with you.
>>
>> I'm surprised you agree with me that they ask for it, not because it
>> would be unreasonable for you to do so, but precisely the opposite: it
>> is eminently reasonable to agree with me on that, and because you're a
>> reflexively contrary fuck, you usually do what's unreasonable.
>>
>> I should have added you to the list of goofs.
>

> You really have

...too much fun? I guess you'd think so.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-28 14:54:11 EST
On May 28, 8:23 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 5/28/2010 12:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On May 27, 3:46 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >> I'm surprised you agree with me that they ask for it, not because it
> >> would be unreasonable for you to do so, but precisely the opposite:  it
> >> is eminently reasonable to agree with me on that, and because you're a
> >> reflexively contrary fuck, you usually do what's unreasonable.
>
> >> I should have added you to the list of goofs.
>
> > You really have
>
> ...too much fun?  I guess you'd think so.-

Keep on primping and preening, Goobs. everyone knows you don't have
the brain power of a bedbug.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-28 15:05:10 EST
On 5/28/2010 11:54 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 28, 8:23 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 5/28/2010 12:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> You really have
>>
>> ...too much fun? I guess you'd think so.-
>

> Keep on

I shall.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-30 10:52:23 EST
wrote:
> I should probably be a little embarrassed by how much I get beaten up by >Fuckwit David Harrison - Goo - and Runny Hamilton, but I'm not. I'm a goof >just /begging/ for it.

*That's* what Goobs meant to say.