Vegetarian Discussion: Goo Fuckwit David Harrison's Blatant Selfishness

Goo Fuckwit David Harrison's Blatant Selfishness
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-24 11:26:07 EST
He's never shown any. His only consideration is for himself and his
consumption of animals:

It's not out of consideration for porcupines
that we don't raise them for food. It's because
they would be a pain in the ass to raise. We
don't raise cattle out of consideration for them
either, but because they're fairly easy to
raise.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Sep 26, 2005


I am not an extremist about it, and if I thought
that all of the animals I eat had terrible
lives, I would still eat meat. That is not
because I don't care about them at all, but I
would just ignore their suffering.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Nov 29, 1999


I would eat animals even if I thought that it was
cruel to them, and even if they gained nothing from
the deal. Is that what you want me to say? It is true.
But that doesn't mean that I can't still like the animals
also....
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Sept 23, 1999


Goo wants animals to exist *only* so he can consume them or watch them
mutilate themselves in disgusting animal combats. Goo for some bizarre
cracker shithead reason is ashamed of his blatant selfishness in that
desire, so he attempts to conceal it behind this laughable
"consideration" he claims to give to their lives, but in fact there is
no consideration for their lives at all; Goo only has consideration for
his own wants.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-26 12:56:24 EST
On May 24, 9:26 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
>
> He's never shown any.  
<whining snipped>

I'm sure Dave appreciates your accolade, Goobs.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-26 13:01:44 EST
On 5/26/2010 9:56 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
> On May 24, 9:26 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>>
>> He's never shown any. His only consideration is for himself and his consumption of animals:
>>
>> It's not out of consideration for porcupines
>> that we don't raise them for food. It's because
>> they would be a pain in the ass to raise. We
>> don't raise cattle out of consideration for them
>> either, but because they're fairly easy to
>> raise.
>> Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Sep 26, 2005
>>
>>
>> I am not an extremist about it, and if I thought
>> that all of the animals I eat had terrible
>> lives, I would still eat meat. That is not
>> because I don't care about them at all, but I
>> would just ignore their suffering.
>> Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Nov 29, 1999
>>
>>
>> I would eat animals even if I thought that it was
>> cruel to them, and even if they gained nothing from
>> the deal. Is that what you want me to say? It is true.
>> But that doesn't mean that I can't still like the animals
>> also....
>> Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Sept 23, 1999
>>
>>
>> Goo wants animals to exist *only* so he can consume them or watch them mutilate themselves in disgusting animal combats. Goo for some bizarre cracker shithead reason is ashamed of his blatant selfishness in that desire, so he attempts to conceal it behind this laughable "consideration" he claims to give to their lives, but in fact there is no consideration for their lives at all; Goo only has consideration for his own wants.
>
> I'm sure Dave appreciates your accolade

I'm sure he doesn't, Runny, you 38-year-old do-nothing bitch.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-26 13:10:46 EST
On May 26, 11:01 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 5/26/2010 9:56 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On May 24, 9:26 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
>
> >> He's never shown any.  
>
> > I'm sure Dave appreciates your accolade
>
> I'm sure he doesn't, Runny, you 38-year-old do-nothing bitch.-


You claim he's shown no blatant selfishness. Why don't you say
something positive about me, Goo?

Why, Goo?


Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-26 13:14:55 EST
On 5/26/2010 10:10 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
> On May 26, 11:01 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 5/26/2010 9:56 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On May 24, 9:26 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
>>> wrote:
>>
>>>> He's never shown any.
>>
>>> I'm sure Dave appreciates your accolade
>>
>> I'm sure he doesn't, Runny, you 38-year-old do-nothing bitch.-
>
>
> You claim he's shown no blatant selfishness.

I claim he *has* shown blatant selfishness, you stupid bitch. He's
never shown any "consideration" for animals, you dumb fuck.

You can't read. Didn't I ask you, "How can you have reached your mid
30s, possibly older, and be such a worthless, un-serious,
uncomprehending zero?" You really *don't* comprehend anything.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-27 03:00:32 EST
On May 26, 11:14 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 5/26/2010 10:10 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On May 26, 11:01 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> On 5/26/2010 9:56 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
>
> >>> On May 24, 9:26 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> >>> wrote:
>
> >>>> He's never shown any.
>
> >>> I'm sure Dave appreciates your accolade
>
> >> I'm sure he doesn't, Runny, you 38-year-old do-nothing bitch.-
>
> > You claim he's shown no blatant selfishness.
>
> I claim he *has* shown blatant selfishness, you stupid bitch.  He's
> never shown any "consideration" for animals, you dumb fuck.
>
> You can't read.  Didn't I ask you, "How can you have reached your mid
> 30s, possibly older, and be such a worthless, un-serious,
> uncomprehending zero?"  You really *don't* comprehend anything.-


Goobs, the subject line written by YOU is: "Goo Fuckwit David
Harrison's blatant selfishness"

Right off the hop you then write: "He's never shown any."

It couldn't be any plainer to those of us who know how to read the
English language.

We can't help it if you are retarded and we have to guess what you
really mean because you are too stupid to convey it in words.


Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-27 10:18:25 EST
On 5/27/2010 12:00 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
> On May 26, 11:14 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 5/26/2010 10:10 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On May 26, 11:01 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
>>> wrote:
>>>> On 5/26/2010 9:56 AM, Mrs.Cumstain bullshitted:
>>
>>>>> On May 24, 9:26 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
>>>>> wrote:
>>
>>>>>> He's never shown any.
>>
>>>>> I'm sure Dave appreciates your accolade
>>
>>>> I'm sure he doesn't, Runny, you 38-year-old do-nothing bitch.-
>>
>>> You claim he's shown no blatant selfishness.
>>
>> I claim he *has* shown blatant selfishness, you stupid bitch. He's
>> never shown any "consideration" for animals, you dumb fuck.
>>
>> You can't read. Didn't I ask you, "How can you have reached your mid
>> 30s, possibly older, and be such a worthless, un-serious,
>> uncomprehending zero?" You really *don't* comprehend anything.-
>
>
> the subject line written by YOU is: "Goo Fuckwit David
> Harrison's blatant selfishness"

Correct.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron