Vegetarian Discussion: Goobernicus: Pet Food Genius

Goobernicus: Pet Food Genius

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-18 14:37:01 EST
From: GooMessage-ID: <cJ9Kf.
1332$5M6.879@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>

Ron asked:

>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price
in the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose
of supplying the pet food industry?

Goobs:Yes.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-18 14:47:50 EST
On 5/18/2010 11:37 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell, who loses *EVERY* one of these
encounters, bullshitted:

>[pointless loser's losing crap snipped]

You lose *every* one of these, without exception. You have never got
the upper hand - not once.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-18 14:52:02 EST
On May 18, 12:47 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 5/18/2010 11:37 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell, who loses *EVERY* one of these
> encounters, bullshitted:
>
> >[pointless loser's losing crap snipped]
>
> You lose *every* one of these, without exception.  You have never got
> the upper hand - not once.

S-u-u-r-r-e Goobs. Tell us more about pet food.

LOL!!

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-18 14:57:38 EST
On 5/18/2010 11:52 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell, who loses *EVERY* one of these
encounters, bullshitted:
> On May 18, 12:47 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 5/18/2010 11:37 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell, who loses *EVERY* one of these
>> encounters, bullshitted:
>>
>>> [pointless loser's losing crap snipped]
>>
>> You lose *every* one of these, without exception. You have never got
>> the upper hand - not once.
>

> Sure.

Yes. Your admission is noted.

D*@.
2010-05-18 17:29:04 EST
On Tue, 18 May 2010 11:37:01 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<*g@canada.com> wrote:

>From: GooMessage-ID: <cJ9Kf.
>1332$5M6.879@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>
>
> Ron asked:
>
> >So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price
>in the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose
>of supplying the pet food industry?
>

>Goobs:Yes.

Ron pointed out:

> You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become PET
> FOOD.

Goo replied:

Some are.
"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be pet food.
There have been several citations to support this." - Goo

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-18 17:46:42 EST
On 5/18/2010 2:29 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, chronic liar and
incestuous cracker - lied:
> On Tue, 18 May 2010 11:37:01 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Shit4braincell, who loses *EVERY* one of these exchanges, whined:
>
>> [snip commingled Goo and Runny shit hemorrhage]

No animals "benefit" from coming into existence, Goo. It doesn't matter
what their quality of life is, Goo (not the "value" of their life, you
fuckwit, something you can't possibly know.) Coming into existence is
not a benefit to them, and *THEREFORE*, Goo, ceasing to breed livestock
into existence is not "denying" anything to any animals.

You and Runny make a cute couple, Goo. How many times have you sucked
him off on your shabby houseboat?

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-19 03:04:48 EST
On May 18, 3:46 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 5/18/2010 2:29 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, chronic liar and
> incestuous cracker - lied:
>
> > On Tue, 18 May 2010 11:37:01 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Shit4braincell, who loses *EVERY* one of these exchanges, whined:
>
> >> [snip commingled Goo and Runny shit hemorrhage]
>
> No animals "benefit" from coming into existence, Goo.  It doesn't matter
> what their quality of life is, Goo (not the "value" of their life, you
> fuckwit, something you can't possibly know.)  Coming into existence is
> not a benefit to them, and *THEREFORE*, Goo, ceasing to breed livestock
> into existence is not "denying" anything to any animals.
>
> You and Runny make a cute couple, Goo.  How many times have you sucked
> him off on your shabby houseboat?

Goobs, something tells me that you are slightly embarrassed that I
brought up your ridiculous blabberings about pet food.

Get over yourself, man! Just admit that you frequently say stupid
things and get on with life.

Rupert
2010-05-19 04:46:14 EST
On May 19, 7:46 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 5/18/2010 2:29 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, chronic liar and
> incestuous cracker - lied:
>
> > On Tue, 18 May 2010 11:37:01 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Shit4braincell, who loses *EVERY* one of these exchanges, whined:
>
> >> [snip commingled Goo and Runny shit hemorrhage]
>
> No animals "benefit" from coming into existence, Goo.  It doesn't matter
> what their quality of life is, Goo (not the "value" of their life, you
> fuckwit, something you can't possibly know.)  Coming into existence is
> not a benefit to them, and *THEREFORE*, Goo, ceasing to breed livestock
> into existence is not "denying" anything to any animals.
>
> You and Runny make a cute couple, Goo.  How many times have you sucked
> him off on your shabby houseboat?

Why do you like to talk about men performing fellatio on other men,
Ball?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-19 11:10:01 EST
On 5/19/2010 12:04 AM, "Mr.Shit4braincell, who loses *EVERY* one of
these exchanges, whined:
> On May 18, 3:46 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 5/18/2010 2:29 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, chronic liar and
>> incestuous cracker - lied:
>>
>>> On Tue, 18 May 2010 11:37:01 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Shit4braincell, who loses *EVERY* one of these exchanges, whined:

>> No animals "benefit" from coming into existence, Goo. It doesn't matter
>> what their quality of life is, Goo (not the "value" of their life, you
>> fuckwit, something you can't possibly know.) Coming into existence is
>> not a benefit to them, and *THEREFORE*, Goo, ceasing to breed livestock
>> into existence is not "denying" anything to any animals.
>>
>> You and Runny make a cute couple, Goo. How many times have you sucked
>> him off on your shabby houseboat?
>

> Something tells me that

I am humiliating you *again*.

Yes.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-19 11:10:28 EST
On 5/19/2010 1:46 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On May 19, 7:46 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 5/18/2010 2:29 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, chronic liar and
>> incestuous cracker - lied:
>>
>>> On Tue, 18 May 2010 11:37:01 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Shit4braincell, who loses *EVERY* one of these exchanges, whined:

>> No animals "benefit" from coming into existence, Goo. It doesn't matter
>> what their quality of life is, Goo (not the "value" of their life, you
>> fuckwit, something you can't possibly know.) Coming into existence is
>> not a benefit to them, and *THEREFORE*, Goo, ceasing to breed livestock
>> into existence is not "denying" anything to any animals.
>>
>> You and Runny make a cute couple, Goo. How many times have you sucked
>> him off on your shabby houseboat?
>
> Why do you like to talk about men performing fellatio on other men

I don't, but duty compels me.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)