Vegetarian Discussion: The Essence Of Fuckwit David Harrison's Goobal Fuckwittery

The Essence Of Fuckwit David Harrison's Goobal Fuckwittery

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-13 18:33:28 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - freely wrote these between nine and
eleven years ago:

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
Goo/Fuckwit - 12/09/1999

What gives you the right to want to deprive
them [unborn animals] of having what life they
could have?
Goo/Fuckwit - 10/12/2001

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Goo/Fuckwit - 10/19/1999

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
Goo/Fuckwit - 08/01/2000

These express Goo's beliefs about why "animal rights activists" are
wrong to want to stop the breeding of livestock animals. Because Goo is
embarrassed by the ridicule and derision directed toward him over these
beliefs, he lies and says the statements are "mistakes". They are not
mistakes. In every case, he had plenty of time to think about the words
that would most precisely and accurately express his beliefs - and the
words he used do *exactly* that. In the case of the last one, he was
asked for a period of NINE MONTHS to identify who or what would
experience a moral loss if livestock husbandry were to be halted. He
was even offered some suggested answers: consumers, farmers, the
not-yet-existing animals themselves, "God", etc. Finally, *NINE MONTHS*
after he was first asked, he gave his now notorious reply:

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
Goo/Fuckwit - 08/01/2000

This was not a "mistake of terminology", as Goo comically tried to
describe it several years later. The statement accurately reflects
Goo's weird thinking, and in fact is completely consistent with all the
other things Goo has written about the topic. At one point, in trying
frantically and fearfully to run away from the implication of the quote,
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - tried to claim that he considered the
unborn animals to be "nothing", and that he "obviously" wouldn't ascribe
the ability to experience a loss to "nothing". But Goo, stupid fuckwit
that he is, forgot that earlier he had written that non-existent farm
animals are "more than just 'nothing'", so he was caught in a lie.

These statements of the insane Goo are not "mistakes" - not of
terminology or anything else. No one has lied about his beliefs except
for Goo himself, who lies about them because he is embarrassed at how
colossally *STUPID* and fuckwitted his freely expressed, deeply held
beliefs make him appear - not only appear, but actually *be*.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-14 08:01:35 EST
On May 13, 4:33 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:

"Set your clock back an hour" - Goobs

"I didn't say set your clock back an hour" - Goobs

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-14 10:19:34 EST
On 5/14/2010 5:01 AM, Mr.Cumstain lied during his *meltdown*:
> On May 13, 4:33 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>
>[another substance-free load of shit]

You're done, Runny.

D*@.
2010-05-16 12:15:08 EST
On Fri, 14 May 2010 07:19:34 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Fri, 14 May 2010 05:01:35 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote:
>
>>On May 13, 4:33 pm, Goo wrote:
>>
>>"Set your clock back an hour" - Goobs
>>
>>"I didn't say set your clock back an hour" - Goobs
>
>You're done

What he has done, Goo, is present a classic example of you
lying. That particular lie is so stupidly blatant Goob, that's
it's not only a classic example of one of your lyings but also a
classic example of one of your self outstupidifications.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-16 13:59:45 EST
On 5/16/2010 9:15 AM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - lied:
> On Fri, 14 May 2010 07:19:34 -0700, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 14 May 2010 05:01:35 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>>
>>> On May 13, 4:33 pm, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>>

>> You're done, Runny.
>
> What he has done, Fred, is present

He presented nothing, Goo. He took another snarky sophomoric dump in
usenet.

You lost, Goo. No one ever bought your cracker bullshit about earning
moral credit for causing livestock animals to live, Goo. Causing
animals to live is not providing them any "benefit", Goo.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-16 16:48:10 EST
On 5/16/2010 9:15 AM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - fearfully evaded:
> On Fri, 14 May 2010 07:19:34 -0700, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 14 May 2010 05:01:35 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Cumstain lied:
>>
>>> [Cumstain's silly bullshit snipped]
>>
>> You're done nothing, Runny.
>
> What he has done,

What *you've* done, Goo, is run away from your own writing:

[...]

I can see why you would want to run away from that, Goo - it reveals you
to be a colossal fuckwit. But you *can't* run away from it, Goo. I'll
keep throwing it on you, time and time again.

D*@.
2010-05-17 11:42:50 EST
On Sun, 16 May 2010 Goo lied:

>On Sun, 16 May 2010 12:15:08 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>You're done
>>
>> What he has done, Goo, is present a classic example of you
>>lying. That particular lie is so stupidly blatant Goob, that's
>>it's not only a classic example of one of your lyings but also a
>>classic example of one of your self outstupidifications.
>
>He presented nothing

LOL! That's a blatant lie Goo. By lying again Goob, you have
again lost by forfeit. Also Goober, the stupid blatancy of the
lie itself makes this another example of one of your self
outstupidifications. You lost twice on that one, Goo. You also
lost by lying that I did Goober, though I snipped out your stupid
dishonest quote about it.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-17 11:53:14 EST
On 5/17/2010 8:42 AM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - whined:
> On Sun, 16 May 2010 Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

>>> What he has done, Fred, is present
>>
>> He presented nothing, Goo. He took another snarky sophomoric dump in usenet.
>
> LOL! That's a blatant lie

It's not a lie, Goo. Runny never presents anything, except for stupid
sophomoric bullshit that appeals to his arrested-development juvenile
sense of humor. You never present anything, Goo, except ignorant and
absurd cracker spew about animals. You don't know anything about
animals, Goo.