Vegetarian Discussion: How Muslims Can Turn Their Image Around

How Muslims Can Turn Their Image Around

Harmony
2010-05-12 10:05:02 EST
when one thinks of a muslims, the image is that of a very unreasonable man
prone to violence. muslims have the worst of everything:
their religion encourages eating meat for all meals - 3 times a day.
and they have the koran which tells them to kill, kill, kill, and mistreat
women. and this thing is not just cultural, it is also legally mandatory:
their countries have koran for their legal constitution. hence they have no
choice but to be in legal and "moral" (ie religious) conformance with all
bad things.

so, what's a muslim to do to change the image? he can't give up koran cold
turkey, for that would be illegal and would invite death penalty. can they
instead be clever and try creative marketing? indeed, they have resorted to
do just that. in koran it is called taqiya, a tactic that encourages lying
and misleading the unsuspecting non-muslims. and muslims use taqiya with
great abandon. for one thing, money is no object for saudis, and all it
taked is money to do taqiya in greedy world.

muslims have spent tons of money trying to correct that image. saudi money
routinely buys the mediamen and mediawomen in all liberal democratic
countries, and the media duly oblige. saudi money is also used to buy out
politicians in usa, including american presidents, and they oblige too. and
yet it does not work. thus, we routinely here islam is a religion of peace.
but this has not worked in any meaningful way.

so, what to do? next tactic is do a whole bunch of bitching. "we are getting
profiled", "the life of muslims is painful in usa", on and on. this too has
not worked.

next?
now the brown muslims in usa have started to pretend they are "indians".
yeah, believe it or not, they are calling themselves indians, the very
people they are taught from childhood to hate, just because indians are
"idol worshippers".
this tactic too does not work because their muslim names tell the story.

so what now?
here is something that has worked. the place is gujarat where hundreds of
muslims vouched to be vegetarians. no place on earth now has so much peace
between muslims and non-mulsims (in this case hindus) like it is in gujarat.

the solution for muslims is obvious. muslims should become vegetarians.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-12 11:24:37 EST
On 5/12/2010 7:05 AM, harmony wrote:
> when one thinks of a vegetarian, the image is that of a very unreasonable person

I fixed your first sentence and your subject for you. No need to thank
me - I just wanted to be helpful.

Harmony
2010-05-12 12:50:59 EST
soon coming to your neighborhood stores, some new bumper stickers
- " i am a muslim vegetarian"
- "mohamad could not cook"

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-12 13:36:20 EST
They probably can't. However, a good first effort would be to shut up
and stop nagging people.

Fanabba
2010-05-12 13:56:08 EST
On May 12, 1:36�pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> They probably can't. �However, a good first effort would be to shut up
> and stop nagging people.

Shutting up has been tried. It has not worked.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-12 14:06:39 EST
On 5/12/2010 10:56 AM, fanabba wrote:
> On May 12, 1:36�pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> They probably can't. �However, a good first effort would be to shut up
>> and stop nagging people.
>
> Shutting up has been tried. It has not worked.

Then, they're going to have to start working on their character defects.

D*@.
2010-05-12 16:01:11 EST
On Wed, 12 May 2010 10:56:08 -0700 (PDT), fanabba
<*a@aol.com> wrote:

>On May 12, 1:36?pm, Goo wrote:

>> They probably can't. ?However, a good first effort would be to shut up
>> and stop nagging people.
>
>Shutting up has been tried. It has not worked.

Here are some of Goo's quotes from over the years, showing
that he agrees with vegans on pretty much everything:

"It is morally wrong, in an absolute sense - unjust, in other
words - if humans kill animals they don't need to kill, i.e. not
in self defense." - Goo

"Life "justifying" death is the stupidest goddamned thing you
ever wrote." - Goo

"NO livestock benefit from being farmed." - Goo

"No farm animals benefit from farming." - Goo

""giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
their deaths" - Goo

"no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate
killing of the animals erases all of it." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

"There is nothing to "appreciate" about the livestock "getting
to experience life" - Goo

"Shut the fuck up about "consideration" for "their lives"" - Goo

"one MUST conclude that not raising them in the first place is
the ethically superior choice." - Goo

"the nutritionally unnecessary choice deliberately to kill an
animal ALWAYS causes a moral harm greater in magnitude
than . . . the moral "benefit" realized by the animal in existing
at all" - Goo

"Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it." -
Goo

""vegans" are interested in their influence on animals,
Fuckwit. They want everyone to be "vegan", which would
mean no animals raised for food and other products. That's
an influence, whether you like it or not." - Goo

"People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans".
"Vegans" aren't interested in contributing to lives of any
quality for farm animals: they don't want there to be farm
animals." - Goo

""Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm animals.
And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm animals would
live in bad conditions." - Goo

"you MUST believe that it makes moral sense not
to raise the animals as the only way to prevent the harm that
results from killing them." - Goo

"There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm animals not
to exist as a step towards creating a more just world." - Goo

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-12 16:31:07 EST
On 5/12/2010 1:01 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, loser - lied:
> On Wed, 12 May 2010 10:56:08 -0700 (PDT), fanabba
> <fanabba@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> On May 12, 1:36?pm, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>>> They probably can't. ?However, a good first effort would be to shut up
>>> and stop nagging people.
>>
>> Shutting up has been tried. It has not worked.
>
> Here [is some snippage that has nothing to do with the topic]

Coming into existence - "life" - is not a benefit for farm animals, Goo.
Sorry.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-12 23:46:16 EST
On May 12, 2:31 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 5/12/2010 1:01 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, loser - lied:
>
> > On Wed, 12 May 2010 10:56:08 -0700 (PDT), fanabba
> > <fana...@aol.com>  wrote:

> >> Shutting up has been tried. It has not worked.
>
> >      Here [is some snippage that has nothing to do with the topic]
>
> Coming into existence - "life" - is not a benefit for farm animals, Goo.
>   Sorry.

I like this one, Goober:

""Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm animals.
And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm animals would
live in bad conditions." - Goo

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-13 00:50:59 EST
On 5/12/2010 8:46 PM, Mr.Cumstain, in full *meltdown*, shrieked:
> On May 12, 2:31 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 5/12/2010 1:01 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, loser - lied:

>>> Here [is some snippage that has nothing to do with the topic]
>>
>> Coming into existence - "life" - is not a benefit for farm animals, Goo.
>> Sorry.
>
> I like this one
>
> ""Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm animals.
> And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm animals would
> live in bad conditions."

So?