Vegetarian Discussion: Goobs Is On The Verge Of Meltdown

Goobs Is On The Verge Of Meltdown

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-10 23:38:59 EST
Ron: Piss off

Goobs: No, troll, I won't.

Ron: Lately you've been making even less sense than you usually don't
make.

Is this the prelude to one of your famous "meltdowns"?

Goobs: "Correct".

Just be patient folks. It's gonna happen soon.

Dutch
2010-05-11 00:03:06 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote
> Ron: Piss off
>
> Goobs: No, troll, I won't.
>
> Ron: Lately you've been making even less sense than you usually don't
> make.
>
> Is this the prelude to one of your famous "meltdowns"?
>
> Goobs: "Correct".
>

> Just be patient folks. It's gonna happen soon.

He's never "melted down" that I've seen, he has just ruthlessly and
effectively mocked idiots like you.

Your flaccid replies always fall far short.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-11 00:46:19 EST
On 5/10/2010 8:38 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell completed his meltdown *again*:
> Ron: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

There you go again.

You lose all of these.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-11 00:50:09 EST
On 5/10/2010 9:03 PM, Dutch wrote:

> "Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote
>>
>> Fred: "Correct".
>>

>> Just be patient folks. It's gonna happen soon.
>
> He's never "melted down" that I've seen, he has just ruthlessly and
> effectively mocked idiots like you.

"Correct".

> Your flaccid replies always fall far short.

That's right. This happens every time with Runny. Runny starts to melt
down, gets so close that he can't pull back, then feverishly tries to
accuse someone else of getting close to a meltdown. Runny then promptly
melts down.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Too funny...

D*@.
2010-05-12 16:06:13 EST
On Mon, 10 May 2010 21:03:06 -0700, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:

>"Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote
>> Ron: Piss off
>>
>> Goobs: No, troll, I won't.
>>
>> Ron: Lately you've been making even less sense than you usually don't
>> make.
>>
>> Is this the prelude to one of your famous "meltdowns"?
>>
>> Goobs: "Correct".
>>

>> Just be patient folks. It's gonna happen soon.
>
>He's never "melted down" that I've seen,

Goo has more than once been reduced to a pathetic puling
little puddle, and then has simply dripped away.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-12 16:34:28 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, breeder of fighting dogs - lied:
> On Mon, 10 May 2010 21:03:06 -0700, "Dutch"<no@email.com> wrote:
>

>> "Mr.Smartypants"<bcpg@canada.com> wrote
>>> Ron: Piss off
>>>
>>> Goobs: No, troll, I won't.
>>>
>>> Ron: Lately you've been making even less sense than you usually don't
>>> make.
>>>
>>> Is this
>>>
>>> "Correct".
>>>

>>> Just be patient folks. It's gonna happen soon.
>>
>> He's never "melted down" that I've seen,
>
> He has more than once been reduced to a

No, Goo.

Coming into existence - "life" - is not a benefit for farm animals, Goo.