Vegetarian Discussion: Hey Goobs!

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-04 23:08:21 EST

Remember when you became completely unhinged over Michael's copyright?

That was *hilarious*!

Have you tried looking up "axiomatisable" in your Webster's Dictionary
lately?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-04 23:14:01 EST
On 5/4/2010 8:08 PM, Mr.StupidHomo lied:

> Remember when you became completely unhinged over Michael's copyright?

No, because it didn't happen, Runny.

Once again, you *lose*. You always lose, Runny. Why is that?

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-04 23:16:26 EST
On May 5, 1:14 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not> wrote:
> On 5/4/2010 8:08 PM, Mr.StupidHomo lied:
>

> > Remember when you became completely unhinged over Michael's copyright?
>
> No, because it didn't happen, Runny.

Oh it happened, Goo.

In fact several of us spent the next few days *trying* to educate you
on copyright in it's various forms.

You were hysterical, Goo.

> Once again, you *lose*.  You always lose, Runny.  Why is that?
>
> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-04 23:27:31 EST
On 5/4/2010 8:16 PM, Mr.Fuckstain lied:
> On May 5, 1:14 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not> wrote:
>> On 5/4/2010 8:08 PM, Mr.StupidHomo lied:
>>

>>> Remember when you became completely unhinged over Michael's copyright?
>>
>> No, because it didn't happen, Runny.
>

> Oh it happened

It didn't happen, Runny.

Once again Runny, you *LOSE*. You always lose, Runny - why is that?

>> Once again, you *lose*. You always lose, Runny. Why is that?
>>
>> --
>> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
>> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-05 05:50:52 EST
On May 5, 1:27 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not> wrote:
> On 5/4/2010 8:16 PM, Mr.Fuckstain lied:
>
> > On May 5, 1:14 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>  wrote:
> >> On 5/4/2010 8:08 PM, Mr.StupidHomo lied:

> >> No, because it didn't happen, Runny.
>
> > Oh it happened
>
> It didn't happen, Runny.
>
> Once again Runny, you *LOSE*.  You always lose, Runny - why is that?
>

> >> Once again, you *lose*.  You always lose, Runny.  Why is that?

Have you tried looking up "axiomatisable" in your Webster's
Dictionary
lately?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-05 10:24:32 EST
On 5/5/2010 2:50 AM, Mr.Fuckstain lied:
> On May 5, 1:27 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not> wrote:

>>> Oh it happened
>>
>> It didn't happen, Runny.
>>
>> Once again Runny, you *LOSE*. You always lose, Runny - why is that?

> Have you tried looking up

I looked up "loser". Your picture was there.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-05-05 10:58:00 EST
On May 6, 12:24 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 5/5/2010 2:50 AM, Mr.Fuckstain lied:
>

> > On May 5, 1:27 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>  wrote:
> >> On 5/4/2010 8:16 PM, Mr.Fuckstain lied:

> >> It didn't happen, Runny.
>
> >> Once again Runny, you *LOSE*.  You always lose, Runny - why is that?

> > Have you tried looking up
>
> I looked up "loser".  Your picture was there.

Did you ever apologize to Rupert for telling him there is no such word
as "axiomatisable"?

It's the right thing to do.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-05-05 11:03:35 EST
On 5/5/2010 7:58 AM, Mr.Fuckstain lied:
> On May 6, 12:24 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:

>>> Have you tried looking up
>>
>> I looked up "loser". Your picture was there.
>>

> Did you ever apologize to Rupert

No.

Did you ever apologize to your parents for being a total fuckstain
loser? You should - it's the right thing to do, after all they tried to
do for you, you fuckstain.