Vegetarian Discussion: Who Pays Goo Fuckwit Harrison?

Who Pays Goo Fuckwit Harrison?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-27 13:48:07 EST
Some idiot cracker who doesn't realize Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - is
a liar and a cheat, that's who. Some doofus who doesn't realize he's
employing a HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUT to try to argue philosophically in
favor of human use of animals.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-27 13:51:18 EST
On Apr 27, 11:48 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> Some idiot cracker who doesn't realize Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - is
> a liar and a cheat, that's who.  Some doofus who doesn't realize he's
> employing a HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUT to try to argue philosophically in
> favor of human use of animals.
>
> --

So Goobs, you're against the use of animals by humans?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-27 14:29:15 EST
On 4/27/2010 10:51 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 27, 11:48 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> Some idiot cracker who doesn't realize Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - is
>> a liar and a cheat, that's who. Some doofus who doesn't realize he's
>> employing a HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUT to try to argue philosophically in
>> favor of human use of animals.
>>
>> --
>

> So, you're against the use of animals by humans?

No, I'm in favor of it, which you already knew. Unlike Goo - that's
Fuckwit David Harrison - I am capable of arguing intelligently in
support of it. Also, no one pays me to do it.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-28 15:15:42 EST
On Apr 27, 12:29 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/27/2010 10:51 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Apr 27, 11:48 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:
> >> Some idiot cracker who doesn't realize Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - is
> >> a liar and a cheat, that's who.  Some doofus who doesn't realize he's
> >> employing a HIGH SCHOOL DROP-OUT to try to argue philosophically in
> >> favor of human use of animals.
>
> >> --
>
> > So, you're against the use of animals by humans?
>
> No, I'm in favor of it, which you already knew.  Unlike Goo - that's
> Fuckwit David Harrison - I am capable of arguing intelligently in
> support of it.  Also, no one pays me to do it.

I can't tell if you're lying or just stupidly believe what you wrote.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-29 00:35:34 EST
On 4/28/2010 12:15 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 27, 12:29 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/27/2010 10:51 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> So, you're against the use of animals by humans?
>>
>> No, I'm in favor of it, which you already knew. Unlike Goo - that's
>> Fuckwit David Harrison - I am capable of arguing intelligently in
>> support of it. Also, no one pays me to do it.
>>

> I can't tell

You don't know anything.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-29 13:40:57 EST
On Apr 28, 10:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/28/2010 12:15 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>

> > On Apr 27, 12:29 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> No, I'm in favor of it, which you already knew.  Unlike Goo - that's
> >> Fuckwit David Harrison - I am capable of arguing intelligently in
> >> support of it.  Also, no one pays me to do it.
>
> > I can't tell
>
> You don't know anything.

I know you're a fascist mini-golfer who hides behind dozens of nyms.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-29 14:16:56 EST
On 4/29/2010 10:40 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 28, 10:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/28/2010 12:15 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:

>>> I can't tell
>>
>> You don't know anything.
>>

> I know you're a

You know nothing.

Once again, you post complete horseshit - nothing of substance. In over
14 years of posting to usenet, you have never made a substantive post.
You never will do, either - you can't.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-29 14:24:03 EST
On Apr 29, 12:16 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/29/2010 10:40 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Apr 28, 10:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:
> >> On 4/28/2010 12:15 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:

> >> You don't know anything.
>
> > I know you're a
>
> You know nothing.

I know you're a clown.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-29 14:26:15 EST
On 4/29/2010 11:24 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 29, 12:16 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/29/2010 10:40 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> I know you're a
>>
>> You know nothing.
>>

> I know

You know nothing. *We* know that you're a stupid, useless jerkoff.

Once again, you post complete horseshit - nothing of substance. In over
14 years of posting to usenet, you have never made a substantive post.
You never will do, either - you can't.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-29 14:28:24 EST
On Apr 29, 12:26 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/29/2010 11:24 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Apr 29, 12:16 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> You know nothing.
>
> > I know
>
> You know nothing.  *We* know that you're a stupid, useless jerkoff.

"We" being you and all your nyms.