Vegetarian Discussion: "Prevention"

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-25 19:04:57 EST
Questions for Goo - that is, Fuckwit David Harrison (THE Goo):

What "prevents" white from being black, Fuckwit?

What "prevents" up from being down?

What "prevents" yesterday from being tomorrow?

What "prevents" a chicken from being a cow?


Answer the questions, Goo - don't give us any of your Fuckwit David
Harrison cracker bullshit. Just answer the questions.


--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-26 13:21:43 EST
On Apr 25, 5:04 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> Questions for Goo - that is, Fuckwit David Harrison (THE Goo):
>
> What "prevents" white from being black, Fuckwit?
>
> What "prevents" up from being down?
>
> What "prevents" yesterday from being tomorrow?
>
> What "prevents" a chicken from being a cow?
>
> Answer the questions, Goo - don't give us any of your Fuckwit David
> Harrison cracker bullshit.  Just answer the questions.
>


What "prevents" Goo Dobbs from having a functioning brain?


Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-26 13:41:41 EST
On 4/26/2010 10:21 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 25, 5:04 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> Questions for Goo - that is, Fuckwit David Harrison (THE Goo):
>>
>> What "prevents" white from being black, Fuckwit?
>>
>> What "prevents" up from being down?
>>
>> What "prevents" yesterday from being tomorrow?
>>
>> What "prevents" a chicken from being a cow?
>>
>> Answer the questions, Goo - don't give us any of your Fuckwit David
>> Harrison cracker bullshit. Just answer the questions.
>>
>
>
>[loser fuckstain whining snipped]

Nothing "prevents" life from being a benefit. It just isn't one - by
definition.



--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-26 13:43:28 EST
On Apr 26, 11:41 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/26/2010 10:21 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Apr 25, 5:04 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:
> >> Questions for Goo - that is, Fuckwit David Harrison (THE Goo):
>
> >> What "prevents" white from being black, Fuckwit?
>
> >> What "prevents" up from being down?
>
> >> What "prevents" yesterday from being tomorrow?
>
> >> What "prevents" a chicken from being a cow?
>
> >> Answer the questions, Goo - don't give us any of your Fuckwit David
> >> Harrison cracker bullshit.  Just answer the questions.
>
> >[loser fuckstain whining snipped]
>
> Nothing "prevents" life from being a benefit.  It just isn't one - by
> definition.
>
> --
>

So it's "ruled out" by a "definition"?



Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-26 14:25:03 EST
On 4/26/2010 10:43 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 26, 11:41 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/26/2010 10:21 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Apr 25, 5:04 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>>> wrote:
>>>> Questions for Goo - that is, Fuckwit David Harrison (THE Goo):
>>
>>>> What "prevents" white from being black, Fuckwit?
>>
>>>> What "prevents" up from being down?
>>
>>>> What "prevents" yesterday from being tomorrow?
>>
>>>> What "prevents" a chicken from being a cow?
>>
>>>> Answer the questions, Goo - don't give us any of your Fuckwit David
>>>> Harrison cracker bullshit. Just answer the questions.
>>
>>> [loser fuckstain whining snipped]
>>
>> Nothing "prevents" life from being a benefit. It just isn't one - by
>> definition.
>>
>> --
>>
>
> So it's "ruled out" by a "definition"?

Correct.


--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Dutch
2010-04-26 18:10:20 EST

"Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.not> wrote in message
news:LbadnSQqGpoXR0jWnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@earthlink.com...
> On 4/26/2010 10:43 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>> On Apr 26, 11:41 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>> wrote:
>>> On 4/26/2010 10:21 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> On Apr 25, 5:04 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>> Questions for Goo - that is, Fuckwit David Harrison (THE Goo):
>>>
>>>>> What "prevents" white from being black, Fuckwit?
>>>
>>>>> What "prevents" up from being down?
>>>
>>>>> What "prevents" yesterday from being tomorrow?
>>>
>>>>> What "prevents" a chicken from being a cow?
>>>
>>>>> Answer the questions, Goo - don't give us any of your Fuckwit David
>>>>> Harrison cracker bullshit. Just answer the questions.
>>>
>>>> [loser fuckstain whining snipped]
>>>
>>> Nothing "prevents" life from being a benefit. It just isn't one - by
>>> definition.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>
>> So it's "ruled out" by a "definition"?
>
> Correct.

Like a cockatoo can't be a peanut butter sandwich, the definition of
cockatoo rules it out..



Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-26 18:23:04 EST
On 4/26/2010 3:10 PM, Dutch wrote:
>
> "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.not> wrote in message
> news:LbadnSQqGpoXR0jWnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@earthlink.com...
>> On 4/26/2010 10:43 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>>> On Apr 26, 11:41 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>>> wrote:
>>>> On 4/26/2010 10:21 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> On Apr 25, 5:04 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> Questions for Goo - that is, Fuckwit David Harrison (THE Goo):
>>>>
>>>>>> What "prevents" white from being black, Fuckwit?
>>>>
>>>>>> What "prevents" up from being down?
>>>>
>>>>>> What "prevents" yesterday from being tomorrow?
>>>>
>>>>>> What "prevents" a chicken from being a cow?
>>>>
>>>>>> Answer the questions, Goo - don't give us any of your Fuckwit David
>>>>>> Harrison cracker bullshit. Just answer the questions.
>>>>
>>>>> [loser fuckstain whining snipped]
>>>>
>>>> Nothing "prevents" life from being a benefit. It just isn't one - by
>>>> definition.
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>
>>> So it's "ruled out" by a "definition"?
>>
>> Correct.
>
> Like a cockatoo can't be a peanut butter sandwich, the definition of
> cockatoo rules it out..

As does the definition of peanut butter. I suppose one could make and
eat a cockatoo sandwich, though. You'd have to eat a few of them before
you'd be full.

--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

D*@.
2010-04-27 11:55:26 EST
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 Goo wrote:

>Nothing "prevents" life from being a benefit.

That's why I still believe many beings benefit from their
lives as they clearly appear to be doing. Even with your horrible
mental handicaps you also appear to be benfitting from your life
Goob. And even if you yourself are not Goober, many beings appear
to be. So far I still am, for example. Mr Smartypants appears to
be as well Goo, but only he could tell whether he is or not. YOU
can not tell Goober, but HE CAN.

D*@.
2010-04-27 11:55:50 EST
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:43:28 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<*g@canada.com> wrote:

>On Apr 26, 11:41 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>wrote:
>> On 4/26/2010 10:21 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > On Apr 25, 5:04 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>> > wrote:
>> >> Questions for Goo - that is, Fuckwit David Harrison (THE Goo):
>>
>> >> What "prevents" white from being black, Fuckwit?
>>
>> >> What "prevents" up from being down?
>>
>> >> What "prevents" yesterday from being tomorrow?
>>
>> >> What "prevents" a chicken from being a cow?
>>
>> >> Answer the questions, Goo - don't give us any of your Fuckwit David
>> >> Harrison cracker bullshit.  Just answer the questions.
>>
>> >[loser fuckstain whining snipped]
>>
>> Nothing "prevents" life from being a benefit.  It just isn't one - by
>> definition.
>>
>> --
>>
>
>So it's "ruled out" by a "definition"?

Even if the Goober were correct the "ruling out" would be
what prevents it, but it doesn't. It's just another example of
Goo oustupiding himself again without being able to explain how
he thinks he disagrees with himself. If the ruling out does not
create a prevention--which it does not--then life still remains
the benefit it appears to be.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-27 12:33:42 EST
On 4/27/2010 8:55 AM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - lied:
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> Nothing "prevents" life from being a benefit.
>
> That's why I still believe many beings benefit from their
> lives as they clearly appear to be doing.

No. Nothing benefits from its existence. Nothing even *appears* to be
benefiting from its existence. It is impossible: coming into existence
does not make an entity better off, and making an entity better off is
the definition of benefit.

Some beings benefit from the things /in/ their lives. No being benefits
from its life /per se/.


--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron