Vegetarian Discussion: Lifelong Loser Ron 'Runny' Hamilton Doesn't Understand What A Definition Is, Or Does

Lifelong Loser Ron 'Runny' Hamilton Doesn't Understand What A Definition Is, Or Does
Posts: 32

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-24 15:38:46 EST
What a fuckwit runny is!

--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Rupert
2010-04-26 11:35:45 EST
On Apr 25, 5:38 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> What a fuckwit runny is!
>

Can you elaborate? When you say that your great-grandmother can't be
your daughter "by definition", I don't agree with you. It wouldn't be
true in Gödel's rotating universe, for example, in which time-lines
can be cyclic. It's not true because of the definitions of the terms,
but because of a contingent fact about the space-time continuum.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-26 12:14:48 EST
On 4/26/2010 8:35 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 25, 5:38 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> What a fuckwit runny is!
>>
>
> Can you elaborate?

Not needed. Everyone who has seen his "participation" here knows what
I'm talking about. The sniveling little fuckstain had not made *ONE*
substantive contribution in over 14 years of posting here. I suspect
fuckstain is referring to himself when he blabbers about an alleged
"12-year-old" who he says kicked my ass here. Runny, of course, was not
12 years old when he started here, although he clearly was quite young,
and by no means did he ever kick /anyone's/ ass. Bits of dirty fluff
like him never do.


--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-26 12:51:59 EST
On Apr 26, 10:14 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/26/2010 8:35 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Apr 25, 5:38 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:
> >> What a fuckwit runny is!
>
> > Can you elaborate?
>
> Not needed.  Everyone who has seen his "participation" here knows what
> I'm talking about.  The sniveling little fuckstain had not made *ONE*
> substantive contribution in over 14 years of posting here.  I suspect
> fuckstain is referring to himself when he blabbers about an alleged
> "12-year-old" who he says kicked my ass here.  Runny, of course, was not
> 12 years old when he started here, although he clearly was quite young,
> and by no means did he ever kick /anyone's/ ass.  Bits of dirty fluff
> like him never do.
>


Goo, Rupert is trying to educate you in an area in which you are
deficient and all you can do is blabber about me.


Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-26 12:53:01 EST
On 4/26/2010 9:51 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 26, 10:14 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/26/2010 8:35 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>> On Apr 25, 5:38 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>>> wrote:
>>>> What a fuckwit runny is!
>>
>>> Can you elaborate?
>>
>> Not needed. Everyone who has seen his "participation" here knows what
>> I'm talking about. The sniveling little fuckstain had not made *ONE*
>> substantive contribution in over 14 years of posting here. I suspect
>> fuckstain is referring to himself when he blabbers about an alleged
>> "12-year-old" who he says kicked my ass here. Runny, of course, was not
>> 12 years old when he started here, although he clearly was quite young,
>> and by no means did he ever kick /anyone's/ ass. Bits of dirty fluff
>> like him never do.
>>
>
>
> Rupert is trying to educate you

No.

You're a fuckwit and a loser. Everyone knows it, including Rupert; no
elaboration needed.



--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-26 13:03:01 EST
On Apr 26, 10:53 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/26/2010 9:51 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Apr 26, 10:14 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:
> >> On 4/26/2010 8:35 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> >>> On Apr 25, 5:38 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>> What a fuckwit runny is!
>
> >>> Can you elaborate?
>
> >> Not needed.  Everyone who has seen his "participation" here knows what
> >> I'm talking about.  The sniveling little fuckstain had not made *ONE*
> >> substantive contribution in over 14 years of posting here.  I suspect
> >> fuckstain is referring to himself when he blabbers about an alleged
> >> "12-year-old" who he says kicked my ass here.  Runny, of course, was not
> >> 12 years old when he started here, although he clearly was quite young,
> >> and by no means did he ever kick /anyone's/ ass.  Bits of dirty fluff
> >> like him never do.
>
> > Rupert is trying to educate you
>
> No.
>
> You're a fuckwit and a loser.  Everyone knows it, including Rupert; no
> elaboration needed.
>


If you weren't so insufferably stupid you'd know he wasn't asking you
to elaborate about me.

He's asking you to elaborate on your definition. He gave reason why
your definition might not be a "one size fits all".

The simple facts are: You are stupid. Rupert is intelligent. You are
an ignoramus. Rupert is educated.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-26 13:40:55 EST
On 4/26/2010 10:03 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 26, 10:53 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/26/2010 9:51 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Apr 26, 10:14 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>>> wrote:
>>>> On 4/26/2010 8:35 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>>>> On Apr 25, 5:38 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> What a fuckwit runny is!
>>
>>>>> Can you elaborate?
>>
>>>> Not needed. Everyone who has seen his "participation" here knows what
>>>> I'm talking about. The sniveling little fuckstain had not made *ONE*
>>>> substantive contribution in over 14 years of posting here. I suspect
>>>> fuckstain is referring to himself when he blabbers about an alleged
>>>> "12-year-old" who he says kicked my ass here. Runny, of course, was not
>>>> 12 years old when he started here, although he clearly was quite young,
>>>> and by no means did he ever kick /anyone's/ ass. Bits of dirty fluff
>>>> like him never do.
>>
>>> Rupert is trying to educate you
>>
>> No.
>>
>> You're a fuckwit and a loser. Everyone knows it, including Rupert; no
>> elaboration needed.
>>
>
>
> He wasn't asking you to elaborate about me.

That's exactly what he was asking me to elaborate on, you fuckwitted loser.


--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-26 14:01:33 EST
On Apr 26, 11:40 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/26/2010 10:03 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Apr 26, 10:53 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:
> >> On 4/26/2010 9:51 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>
> >>> On Apr 26, 10:14 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>> On 4/26/2010 8:35 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> >>>>> On Apr 25, 5:38 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> >>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>> What a fuckwit runny is!
>
> >>>>> Can you elaborate?
>
> >>>> Not needed.  Everyone who has seen his "participation" here knows what
> >>>> I'm talking about.  The sniveling little fuckstain had not made *ONE*
> >>>> substantive contribution in over 14 years of posting here.  I suspect
> >>>> fuckstain is referring to himself when he blabbers about an alleged
> >>>> "12-year-old" who he says kicked my ass here.  Runny, of course, was not
> >>>> 12 years old when he started here, although he clearly was quite young,
> >>>> and by no means did he ever kick /anyone's/ ass.  Bits of dirty fluff
> >>>> like him never do.
>
> >>> Rupert is trying to educate you
>
> >> No.
>
> >> You're a fuckwit and a loser.  Everyone knows it, including Rupert; no
> >> elaboration needed.
>
> > He wasn't asking you to elaborate about me.
>
> That's exactly what he was asking me to elaborate on, you fuckwitted loser.
>
> --


Do you really think so, Boobs?

"When you say that your great-grandmother can't be
your daughter "by definition", I don't agree with you." - Rupert

Does *that* quote appear to you to be about me or about your half-
baked ideas?


Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-26 14:21:43 EST
On 4/26/2010 11:01 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 26, 11:40 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/26/2010 10:03 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Apr 26, 10:53 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>>> wrote:
>>>> On 4/26/2010 9:51 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>>
>>>>> On Apr 26, 10:14 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> On 4/26/2010 8:35 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>>>>>> On Apr 25, 5:38 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> What a fuckwit runny is!
>>
>>>>>>> Can you elaborate?
>>
>>>>>> Not needed. Everyone who has seen his "participation" here knows what
>>>>>> I'm talking about. The sniveling little fuckstain had not made *ONE*
>>>>>> substantive contribution in over 14 years of posting here. I suspect
>>>>>> fuckstain is referring to himself when he blabbers about an alleged
>>>>>> "12-year-old" who he says kicked my ass here. Runny, of course, was not
>>>>>> 12 years old when he started here, although he clearly was quite young,
>>>>>> and by no means did he ever kick /anyone's/ ass. Bits of dirty fluff
>>>>>> like him never do.
>>
>>>>> Rupert is trying to educate you
>>
>>>> No.
>>
>>>> You're a fuckwit and a loser. Everyone knows it, including Rupert; no
>>>> elaboration needed.
>>
>>> He wasn't asking you to elaborate about me.
>>
>> That's exactly what he was asking me to elaborate on, you fuckwitted loser.
>>
>> --
>
>
> Do you really think so

It's a certainty.



--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

D*@.
2010-04-27 11:54:55 EST
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:35:45 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
<*m@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Apr 25, 5:38 am, Goo
>wrote:
>> What a fuckwit runny is!
>
>Can you elaborate?

He almost certainly can't do it with any respectable degree
of honesty.

Did your dad help you to understand the difference between
lives of positive and negative value yet, or are you still
clueless? I discussed it with my brother on the phone yesterday,
and he remembers discussing it in grade in regards to slaves too.
With animals it's even less complicated than with humans, but not
for someone who can't comprehend what it means of course.

He also agreed with me that NO ONE who is in favor of decent
animal welfare would have reason to be opposed to taking the
animals' lives into consideration, btw. All we have for evidence
says that goobers like "Dutch" and Goo are AW opponents arguing
in favor of the misnomer. I didn't tell him about that one, but I
did tell him about some of your other dishonesties, and that
everything you people tell me is either totally dishonest or has
some significant degree of dishonesty associated with it.

>When you say that your great-grandmother can't be
>your daughter "by definition", I don't agree with you. It wouldn't be
>true in Gödel's rotating universe, for example, in which time-lines
>can be cyclic. It's not true because of the definitions of the terms,
>but because of a contingent fact about the space-time continuum.

Do you believe it's possible to travel back in time?
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron