Vegetarian Discussion: Hey Ball...

Rupert
2010-04-21 07:05:53 EST
Why are you such a waste of space? Why don't you find something
productive to do with your life?

You told me that you haven't got time to argue with idiots like me.
Well, is there anyone round here with whom you correspond for whose
intelligence you have any respect? Why don't you find something useful
to do with your time, for God's sake? Go away and find a better way to
fill up your hours. Do you really think you're impressing anybody?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-21 12:07:43 EST
On 4/21/2010 4:05 AM, Rupert wrote:
> Why are you such a waste of space? Why don't you find something
> productive to do with your life?
>
> You told me that you haven't got time to argue with idiots like me.
> Well, is there anyone round here with whom you correspond for whose
> intelligence you have any respect? Why don't you find something useful
> to do with your time, for God's sake? Go away and find a better way to
> fill up your hours. Do you really think you're impressing anybody?

Why don't you just refrain from responding, you wheezy prolix fuckwit?

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-21 14:10:37 EST
On Apr 21, 10:07 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/21/2010 4:05 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > Why are you such a waste of space? Why don't you find something
> > productive to do with your life?
>
> > You told me that you haven't got time to argue with idiots like me.
> > Well, is there anyone round here with whom you correspond for whose
> > intelligence you have any respect? Why don't you find something useful
> > to do with your time, for God's sake? Go away and find a better way to
> > fill up your hours. Do you really think you're impressing anybody?
>
> Why don't you just refrain from responding, you wheezy prolix fuckwit?
>
> --

I think you got it ass-backwards as usual, Goobs.

Rupert questioned you and YOU responded........without answering the
questions.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-21 14:26:18 EST
On 4/21/2010 11:10 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 21, 10:07 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/21/2010 4:05 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>> Why are you such a waste of space? Why don't you find something
>>> productive to do with your life?
>>
>>> You told me that you haven't got time to argue with idiots like me.
>>> Well, is there anyone round here with whom you correspond for whose
>>> intelligence you have any respect? Why don't you find something useful
>>> to do with your time, for God's sake? Go away and find a better way to
>>> fill up your hours. Do you really think you're impressing anybody?
>>
>> Why don't you just refrain from responding, you wheezy prolix fuckwit?
>>
>> --
>

> I think you got it ass-backwards

Nope. As always, loser, I have it right. You can't read.

Rupert
2010-04-21 17:25:49 EST
On Apr 22, 2:07 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/21/2010 4:05 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > Why are you such a waste of space? Why don't you find something
> > productive to do with your life?
>
> > You told me that you haven't got time to argue with idiots like me.
> > Well, is there anyone round here with whom you correspond for whose
> > intelligence you have any respect? Why don't you find something useful
> > to do with your time, for God's sake? Go away and find a better way to
> > fill up your hours. Do you really think you're impressing anybody?
>
> Why don't you just refrain from responding, you wheezy prolix fuckwit?

Well, you know, it's a thought. Might very well give that one serious
consideration. But on the other hand it occasionally affords mild
entertainment. So I guess I'll just weigh up my options.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-21 17:41:06 EST
On 4/21/2010 2:25 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2:07 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/21/2010 4:05 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>> Why are you such a waste of space? Why don't you find something
>>> productive to do with your life?
>>
>>> You told me that you haven't got time to argue with idiots like me.
>>> Well, is there anyone round here with whom you correspond for whose
>>> intelligence you have any respect? Why don't you find something useful
>>> to do with your time, for God's sake? Go away and find a better way to
>>> fill up your hours. Do you really think you're impressing anybody?
>>
>> Why don't you just refrain from responding, you wheezy prolix fuckwit?
>>

> Well, you know, it's a thought. Might very well give that one serious
> consideration. But on the other hand it occasionally affords mild
> entertainment. So I guess I'll just weigh up my options.

You'll keep responding. It's guaranteed - you're a chronic.

Rupert
2010-04-22 05:36:26 EST
On Apr 22, 7:41 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/21/2010 2:25 PM, Rupert wrote:
>

> > On Apr 22, 2:07 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> Why don't you just refrain from responding, you wheezy prolix fuckwit?
>
> > Well, you know, it's a thought. Might very well give that one serious
> > consideration. But on the other hand it occasionally affords mild
> > entertainment. So I guess I'll just weigh up my options.
>
> You'll keep responding.  It's guaranteed - you're a chronic.

That's as may be, but it would seem that you have the same problem.