Vegetarian Discussion: FAQ: Fuckwit's Beliefs (posted As Needed)

FAQ: Fuckwit's Beliefs (posted As Needed)

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-23 16:13:24 EST
On 4/23/2010 1:11 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 23, 2:05 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/23/2010 12:59 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:

>>> Stand by these then:

>> Of course I stand by it. It's correct. It is the definition of benefit
>> that rules out - not "prevents" - life from being a benefit.
>>

> So "ruling out" and "preventing" seem to have taken on entirely
> different meanings

They intrinsically have basic meanings. Educated people know it, too.
Jerkoffs who can't get out of Medicine Hat Community College do not know
it, and never will.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-23 16:24:45 EST
On Apr 23, 2:13 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/23/2010 1:11 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>

> > On Apr 23, 2:05 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:
> >> On 4/23/2010 12:59 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:

> >> Of course I stand by it.  It's correct.  It is the definition of benefit
> >> that rules out - not "prevents" - life from being a benefit.
>
> > So "ruling out" and "preventing" seem to have taken on entirely
> > different meanings
>
> They intrinsically have basic meanings.  Educated people know it, too.
> Jerkoffs who can't get out of Medicine Hat Community College do not know
> it, and never will.

Goobs: "There is no object or person or any other "thing" that
"prevents" life from being a benefit."

Well you said there is NO "THING" that prevents life from being a
benefit. Now you say a "definition" rules it out but that (according
to your definitions) "ruling out" doesn't PREVENT life from being a
benefit.

I'm thinking that you are using "ruling out" to mean "prevent" but
don't have the cognitive ability to understand what you're doing.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-23 16:26:34 EST
On 4/23/2010 1:24 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 23, 2:13 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/23/2010 1:11 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:

>>> So "ruling out" and "preventing" seem to have taken on entirely
>>> different meanings
>>
>> They intrinsically have basic meanings. Educated people know it, too.
>> Jerkoffs who can't get out of Medicine Hat Community College do not know
>> it, and never will.
>>

> "There is no object or person or any other "thing" that
> "prevents" life from being a benefit."

Right.

You still don't get it. You never will, jerkoff.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-24 14:04:08 EST
On Apr 23, 2:26 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/23/2010 1:24 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
>

> > On Apr 23, 2:13 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:
> >> On 4/23/2010 1:11 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:

> >> They intrinsically have basic meanings.  Educated people know it, too.
> >> Jerkoffs who can't get out of Medicine Hat Community College do not know
> >> it, and never will.
>
> > "There is no object or person or any other "thing" that
> > "prevents" life from being a benefit."
>
> Right.

So you don't consider a "definition" to be a thing that prevents life
from being a benefit.

> You still don't get it.  You never will, jerkoff.

I get that you believe in pre-existence and post-existence but can't
agee with yourselves on any of it.

You're always in turmoil over the concepts.

You are destined to have ulcers.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-24 14:26:55 EST
On 4/24/2010 11:04 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 23, 2:26 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/23/2010 1:24 PM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:

>>> "There is no object or person or any other "thing" that
>>> "prevents" life from being a benefit."
>>
>> Right.
>

> So you don't consider a "definition" to be a thing that prevents life
> from being a benefit.

Right. It isn't. If something "prevents" something else from
happening, it means that the something else /might/ have happened, if
not for the prevention. But life can /never/ be a benefit, based on the
very definition of benefit. It's not as if life /could/ be a benefit,
but something or someone prevents it. Live can *never* be a benefit.

You stupid fuckwitted lifelong loser.

>> You still don't get it. You never will, jerkoff.
>>

> I get that

You don't get anything. Lifelong losers stuck in a shithole like
Medicine Hat never get anything. You're a career loser - a fuckstain.

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)