Vegetarian Discussion: The Lifelong Loser, Ron "runny" Hamilton - Stuck In Dead-end Existence

The Lifelong Loser, Ron "runny" Hamilton - Stuck In Dead-end Existence

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-20 14:22:09 EST
Hamilton still hangs out in the middle of the day pissing away the hours
in the Medicine Hat community college library, because he's too much of
a loser to own his own computer. This is a guy well into his 30s, and
he's a dead-ender - never going anywhere.

Rupert
2010-04-21 02:09:03 EST
On Apr 21, 4:22 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <HIV_oo...@flaminghomo.com>
wrote:
> Hamilton still hangs out in the middle of the day pissing away the hours
> in the Medicine Hat community college library, because he's too much of
> a loser to own his own computer.  This is a guy well into his 30s, and
> he's a dead-ender - never going anywhere.

No-one cares, Ball. This is a newsgroup about the ethical issue of
vegetarianism.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-21 02:41:27 EST
On 4/20/2010 11:09 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 21, 4:22 am, "Mr.Smartypants"<HIV_oo...@flaminghomo.com>
> wrote:
>> Hamilton still hangs out in the middle of the day pissing away the hours
>> in the Medicine Hat community college library, because he's too much of
>> a loser to own his own computer. This is a guy well into his 30s, and
>> he's a dead-ender - never going anywhere.
>
> No-one cares,

People do care.

> This is a newsgroup about the ethical issue of
> vegetarianism.

There's no valid moral dimension to vegetarianism. It's purely
sanctimonious ego-flattery on the part of vegetarians.

Rupert
2010-04-21 03:06:31 EST
On Apr 21, 4:41 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/20/2010 11:09 PM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Apr 21, 4:22 am, "Mr.Smartypants"<HIV_oo...@flaminghomo.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Hamilton still hangs out in the middle of the day pissing away the hours
> >> in the Medicine Hat community college library, because he's too much of
> >> a loser to own his own computer.  This is a guy well into his 30s, and
> >> he's a dead-ender - never going anywhere.
>
> > No-one cares,
>
> People do care.

Name one person who does.

> > This is a newsgroup about the ethical issue of
> > vegetarianism.
>
> There's no valid moral dimension to vegetarianism.  It's purely
> sanctimonious ego-flattery on the part of vegetarians.

Well, that is your (completely unsupportable) view. Some people
believe there is a moral dimension to the issue and the purpose of the
newsgroup is to debate that.
> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-21 04:55:08 EST
On 4/21/2010 12:06 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 21, 4:41 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/20/2010 11:09 PM, Rupert wrote:

>>> No-one cares,
>>
>> People do care.
>>

> Name one person who does.

You're not acquainted with him.

>>> This is a newsgroup about the ethical issue of
>>> vegetarianism.
>>
>> There's no valid moral dimension to vegetarianism. It's purely
>> sanctimonious ego-flattery on the part of vegetarians.
>>

> Well, that is your view.

It's correct, too.

Rupert
2010-04-21 06:57:40 EST
On Apr 21, 6:55 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/21/2010 12:06 AM, Rupert wrote:
>

> > On Apr 21, 4:41 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> People do care.
>
> > Name one person who does.
>
> You're not acquainted with him.

> >> There's no valid moral dimension to vegetarianism.  It's purely
> >> sanctimonious ego-flattery on the part of vegetarians.
>
> > Well, that is your view.
>
> It's correct, too.

No, it's balderdash.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-21 12:06:24 EST
On 4/21/2010 3:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 21, 6:55 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/21/2010 12:06 AM, Rupert wrote:

>>> Name one person who does.
>>
>> You're not acquainted with him.

>>> Well, that is your view.
>>
>> It's correct, too.
>>

> No, it's balderdash.

It's not.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-21 14:00:30 EST
On Apr 21, 2:55 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/21/2010 12:06 AM, Rupert wrote:
>

> > On Apr 21, 4:41 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> People do care.
>
> > Name one person who does.
>
> You're not acquainted with him.

ROFLMAO!!!

You're *still* pissed off that a 12 year-old kid in Prince George
thoroughly kicked your ass years ago, aren't you?

It's your shame that you've never gotten over, have you?

> >> There's no valid moral dimension to vegetarianism.  It's purely
> >> sanctimonious ego-flattery on the part of vegetarians.
>
> > Well, that is your view.
>
> It's correct, too.
>
> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs- Hide quoted text -

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-21 14:01:35 EST
On Apr 21, 10:06 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/21/2010 3:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
>

> > On Apr 21, 6:55 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> You're not acquainted with him.

> >> It's correct, too.
>
> > No, it's balderdash.
>
> It's not.

You're right, Goo. Your view is bullshit.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-21 14:22:08 EST
On 4/21/2010 11:00 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell lied:
> On Apr 21, 2:55 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/21/2010 12:06 AM, Rupert wrote:

>>> Name one person who does.
>>
>> You're not acquainted with him.
>>

> You're *still* pissed off that a 12 year-old kid in Prince George

No such kid.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)