Vegetarian Discussion: Whatever Happened...

Whatever Happened...

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-20 13:17:14 EST
...to the town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon?
You know - the one who had a "front" business of massaging feet?

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-20 13:53:06 EST
On Apr 20, 11:17 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <HIV_oo...@flaminghomo.com>
wrote:

to the useless, lying, poster know by many aliases such as Ball,
Woods, Dobbs, and whom we affectionately call "Goo"?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-20 14:05:00 EST
On 4/20/2010 10:53 AM, Mr.Shit4braincell blabbered:
> On Apr 20, 11:17 am, "Mr.Smartypants"<HIV_oo...@flaminghomo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ...to the town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon? You know - the one who had a "front" business of massaging feet?

What happened to her, Mr.Shit4braincell?

Rupert
2010-04-20 15:38:05 EST
On Apr 21, 3:17 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <HIV_oo...@flaminghomo.com>
wrote:
> ...to the town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon?
> You know - the one who had a "front" business of massaging feet?

Why do you forge posts in other people's names, Ball? It's a bit weird.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-20 17:54:50 EST
On 4/20/2010 12:38 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 21, 3:17 am, "Mr.Smartypants"<HIV_oo...@flaminghomo.com>
> wrote:
>> ...to the town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon?
>> You know - the one who had a "front" business of massaging feet?
>
> Why do you

Would you stay on topic, please? The topic is, whatever happened to the
town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon? If you
don't know the answer, or can't offer any helpful suggestions on
obtaining the answer, then why not just keep your fucking mouth shut?

Rupert
2010-04-21 02:07:59 EST
On Apr 21, 7:54 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/20/2010 12:38 PM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Apr 21, 3:17 am, "Mr.Smartypants"<HIV_oo...@flaminghomo.com>
> > wrote:
> >> ...to the town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon?
> >> You know - the one who had a "front" business of massaging feet?
>
> > Why do you
>
> Would you stay on topic, please?  The topic is, whatever happened to the
> town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon?  If you
> don't know the answer, or can't offer any helpful suggestions on
> obtaining the answer, then why not just keep your fucking mouth shut?

Why don't you find something more productive to do with your time than
making an idiot out of yourself on usenet?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-21 02:40:01 EST
On 4/20/2010 11:07 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 21, 7:54 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/20/2010 12:38 PM, Rupert wrote:

>>> Why do you
>>
>> Would you stay on topic, please? The topic is, whatever happened to the
>> town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon? If you
>> don't know the answer, or can't offer any helpful suggestions on
>> obtaining the answer, then why not just keep your fucking mouth shut?
>>

> Why don't you find something more productive to do with your time than

Showing you to be an idiot is a reasonably productive use of my time.

Rupert
2010-04-21 03:07:48 EST
On Apr 21, 4:40 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/20/2010 11:07 PM, Rupert wrote:
>

> > On Apr 21, 7:54 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> Would you stay on topic, please?  The topic is, whatever happened to the
> >> town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon?  If you
> >> don't know the answer, or can't offer any helpful suggestions on
> >> obtaining the answer, then why not just keep your fucking mouth shut?
>
> > Why don't you find something more productive to do with your time than
>
> Showing you to be an idiot is a reasonably productive use of my time.

I'm not too sure you succeed in doing that, but supposing that you do,
why would it be a productive use of your time?

I believe that I show you to be an idiot and I don't regard it as an
especially productive use of my time.

You're going to snip everything except the first few words, aren't
you?

ADOLFSCHICKLGRUBER TRUECRISTIAN
2010-04-21 04:44:26 EST
On Apr 20, 6:54 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/20/2010 12:38 PM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Apr 21, 3:17 am, "Mr.Smartypants"<HIV_oo...@flaminghomo.com>
> > wrote:
> >> ...to the town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon?
> >> You know - the one who had a "front" business of massaging feet?
>
> > Why do you
>
> Would you stay on topic, please?  The topic is, whatever happened to the
> town whore of Aughalustia Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon?  If you
> don't know the answer, or can't offer any helpful suggestions on
> obtaining the answer, then why not just keep your fucking mouth shut?
>
> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

dear Godmocking Maggot;Thank you for taking the time out of your busy
schedule of worshiping satan and being sodomized by strangers in
public toilets to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us
that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving
that we're right.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-21 04:55:41 EST
On 4/21/2010 12:07 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 21, 4:40 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/20/2010 11:07 PM, Rupert wrote:

>>> Why don't you find something more productive to do with your time than
>>
>> Showing you to be an idiot is a reasonably productive use of my time.
>>

> I'm not too sure you succeed in doing that,

I'm certain I do.