Vegetarian Discussion: Rupert Is Trying.................

Rupert Is Trying.................

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-17 13:39:22 EST

to have a discussion with a goober who's going 'round and 'round like
a little hamster on his wheel.

At least one half of the discussion is intelligent.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-17 14:02:43 EST
On 4/17/2010 10:39 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> to waste everyone's time, in the belief that everyone's time has the same low value as Rupert's.

Yes.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-17 14:06:06 EST
On Apr 17, 12:02 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/17/2010 10:39 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > to waste everyone's time, in the belief that everyone's time has the same low value as Rupert's.
>
> Yes.

While Rupert was earning his Ph,D you were in hiding practicing
outstupiding yourself. Your practicing was time well spent apparently.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-17 14:17:10 EST
On 4/17/2010 11:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 17, 12:02 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/17/2010 10:39 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>

>>> to waste everyone's time, in the belief that everyone's time has the same low value as Rupert's.
>>
>> Yes.
>
> While Rupert was wasting months of time writing tedious, wheezy, prolix nonsense that doesn't do /anything/
> to demonstrate the wrongness of human use of animals, youtook a nice 18 month sabbatical and didn't miss a thing.

Yes.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-17 15:22:57 EST
On Apr 17, 12:17 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/17/2010 11:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Apr 17, 12:02 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> Yes.
>
> > While Rupert was wasting months of time writing tedious, wheezy, prolix nonsense that doesn't do /anything/
> > to demonstrate the wrongness of human use of animals, youtook a nice 18 month sabbatical and didn't miss a thing.
>
> Yes.

Do you have any clue how ridiculous you are making yourself?

Any clue at all?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-17 15:34:36 EST
On 4/17/2010 12:22 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 17, 12:17 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/17/2010 11:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> While Rupert was wasting months of time writing tedious, wheezy, prolix nonsense that doesn't do /anything/
>>> to demonstrate the wrongness of human use of animals, youtook a nice 18 month sabbatical and didn't miss a thing.
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Do you have any clue

Rupert is wasting time.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-17 15:37:18 EST
On Apr 17, 1:34 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/17/2010 12:22 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Apr 17, 12:17 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> Yes.
>
> > Do you have any clue
>
> Rupert is wasting time.-

Well it could be argued that he's certainly wasting his time trying to
have an intelligent discussion with YOU.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-17 15:38:25 EST
On 4/17/2010 12:37 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 17, 1:34 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/17/2010 12:22 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> Do you have any clue
>>
>> Rupert is wasting time.-
>

> Well it could be argued

It has been *demonstrated* that Rupert is wasting his own time, and
trying to waste the time of others. Rupert's time is worth very little.
Yours is worth close to zero.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-04-19 14:15:47 EST
On Apr 17, 1:38 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 4/17/2010 12:37 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Apr 17, 1:34 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> Rupert is wasting time.-
>
> > Well it could be argued
>
> It has been *demonstrated* that Rupert is wasting his own time, and
> trying to waste the time of others.  Rupert's time is worth very little.
>   Yours is worth close to zero.-

LOL!!

I'm sure Rupert's time is worth more than you think..........and it's
amazing he bothers to waste any of it on you.

I suspect he does it more for entertainment than anything else.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-04-19 14:20:37 EST
On 4/19/2010 11:15 AM, Mr.Smartypants lied:
> On Apr 17, 1:38 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 4/17/2010 12:37 PM, Mr.Smartypants lied:

>>> Well it could be argued
>>
>> It has been *demonstrated* that Rupert is wasting his own time, and
>> trying to waste the time of others. Rupert's time is worth very little.
>> Yours is worth close to zero.-
>

> LOL!!

Yeah, I'm sure you think it's funny that you're a zero.