Vegetarian Discussion: Adam & Eve Were Vegetarian, Right?

Adam & Eve Were Vegetarian, Right?

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-03-14 00:20:56 EST
On Mar 13, 1:23 pm, thea <thea.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you eat -- you consume!!

I guess the point is that you should consume as little as possible,
not as much as possible. But when you die, you consume nothing at all.

A good Christian, though, should become a vegetarian and ride a bike.

Adam & Eve were vegetarian, right?

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"The cows are welcome in a vegetarian revolution"

Dutch
2010-03-14 06:26:48 EST

"TheTibetanMonkey" <comandante.banana@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 13, 1:23 pm, thea <thea.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you eat -- you consume!!
>
> I guess the point is that you should consume as little as possible,
> not as much as possible. But when you die, you consume nothing at all.
>
> A good Christian, though, should become a vegetarian and ride a bike.
>
> Adam & Eve were vegetarian, right?

They weren't Christians, I know that.

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-03-14 11:11:14 EST
On Mar 14, 1:21 am, "Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian"
<*.@carcosa.de> wrote:
> TibetanMonkey, Founder of the Church of the CommonSense:
>
> > A good Christian, though, should become a vegetarian and ride a bike.
>
> Only if she cares about, and tries to follow, that strange old book that
> morontheists take a dump on every day. Actually, it's just the more
> civilized part of that book.
>
> I think it's called "wholly babble" or something similar.

Those engaged in BS (Biblical Study) are often on the wrong side of
morality.

LSMFT
2010-03-14 14:56:20 EST
TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
> On Mar 13, 1:23 pm, thea<thea.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you eat -- you consume!!
>
> I guess the point is that you should consume as little as possible,
> not as much as possible. But when you die, you consume nothing at all.
>
> A good Christian, though, should become a vegetarian and ride a bike.
>
> Adam& Eve were vegetarian, right?

> THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
>
> "The cows are welcome in a vegetarian revolution"
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

The vegetarians of the world have the smallest brains.
Brontosaurs had a pea brain.
Carnivores have the largest brains...

--
LSMFT

Drive slower than the posted speed.............................
And you too can become a fracking prick..............

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-03-14 16:55:45 EST
On Mar 14, 11:56 am, LSMFT <bole...@aol.com> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey wrote:

> > "The cows are welcome in a vegetarian revolution"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> The vegetarians of the world have the smallest brains.
> Brontosaurs had a pea brain.
> Carnivores have the largest brains...

That's only circumstantial evidence. If that were to be the case,
lions would be smarter than monkeys. And they are not even smarter
than vultures...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cY6qFArbvU

The key word in IQ is COOPERATIVE BEHAVIOR, commonly used by monkeys
and the mundane ants...

EVOLVE OR...

Once upon a time lived a race of dinosaurs whose violence and appetite
alarmed everybody... One day a Little Ant, tired of feeling stepped
upon, and worried about her cooperative enterprise, came up to the
Americanus Raptor --the biggest dinosaur of them all-- and asked: "Why
you eat and eat everything in your path? Why don't you slim down? Why
can't we little animals at least have our own way? You can't deny
evolution, you know." Then the dinosaur, blowing the Little Ant away,
shouted: "Bigger is better, so get lost!"

And it is said that the Little Ant, later, gathered the whole
cooperative and said: "Comrades, our world is being threatened by the
dinosaurs, so..." And at that precise moment the Earth was hit by a
big ball of fire, destroying all but the small animals...

Moral: "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the
most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." -Charles
Darwin

Dutch
2010-03-14 17:10:55 EST
"TheTibetanMonkey" <comandante.banana@yahoo.com> wrote
> Moral: "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the
> most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." -Charles
> Darwin

When you think about how natural selection works that doesn't make much
sense. I don't think that the tendency toward genetic variations favor any
specie over another. It seems that survival is a crapshoot, sometimes
changes are too extreme for a species to survive. If they do survive then it
would be due to strength, endurance, intelligence and luck.

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-03-14 23:15:04 EST
Tibetan Wisdom is being vegetarian.

Not a clever monkey...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYBRTi8MM3c

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-03-15 10:40:57 EST
On Mar 14, 4:28 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
> > ARE CHRISTIANS ANY SMARTER BECAUSE THEY CARNIVORES?
>
> All carnivores are smarter than herbivores, stupid.

Maybe roches and rats are smarter than us...

Are omnivores smarter than carnivores and herbivores?
Millions of years ago we used to be herbivores but then we evolved by
eating meat (brain food). Cockroaches and rats were also successful..

***

No, if by smart you mean the ability to deal with abstract ideas.
Whales are self aware, but unlikely to be able to deal with physics...
and chimps are as well self aware, but don't qualify as an algebra
student....So far, Homo sapiens sapiens is the "smartest" but other
critters are for sure more adaptable and more hardy.

Cockroaches even have the ability to reproduce without breeding for
generations, and of course rats will survive anything... probably in
the end, after (brilliant and "smart") humans have totally destroyed
this planet, all that will survive will be the roaches and rats.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080627181340AAe5Dao

In other words, most likely we won't be even smart enough to survive
as species. THAT'S PRETTY STUPID!

D*@.
2010-03-15 13:43:02 EST
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 13:55:45 -0700 (PDT), TheTibetanMonkey
<*a@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Mar 14, 11:56 am, LSMFT <bole...@aol.com> wrote:
>> TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
>
>> > "The cows are welcome in a vegetarian revolution"
>>
>> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>>
>> The vegetarians of the world have the smallest brains.
>> Brontosaurs had a pea brain.
>> Carnivores have the largest brains...
>
>That's only circumstantial evidence. If that were to be the case,
>lions would be smarter than monkeys. And they are not even smarter
>than vultures...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cY6qFArbvU
>
>The key word in IQ is COOPERATIVE BEHAVIOR, commonly used by monkeys
>and the mundane ants...
[...]
We might look toward the social aspects of chimpanzee societies
to understand their hunting patterns. One clue to the
significance of meat in a chimpanzee society comes from the
observation that males do most of the hunting. During the past
decade, adult and adolescent males made over 90 percent of the
kills at Gombe. Although females occasionally hunt, they more
often receive a share of meat from the male who captured the
prey.

This state of affairs sets up an interesting dynamic between
males and females. Sometimes a begging female does not receive
any meat until after the male copulates with her (even while
clutching the freshly killed carcass). Some other observations
are also telling. Not only does the size of a hunting party
increase in proportion to the number of estrous females present,
but the presence of an estrous female independently increases the
likelihood that there will be a hunt. Such observations suggest
that male chimpanzees use meat as a tool to gain access to
sexually receptive females. But females appear to be getting
reproductive benefits as well: William McGrew of Miami University
in Ohio showed that female chimpanzees at Gombe that receive
generous shares of meat produce more offspring that survive.

The distribution of the kill to other male chimpanzees also hints
at another social role for meat. The Japanese primatologist
Toshisada Nishida and his colleagues in the Mahale Mountains
showed that the alpha male Ntilogi distributes meat to his allies
but consistently withholds it from his rivals. Such behavior,
they suggest, reveals that meat can be used as a political tool
in chimpanzee society. Further studies should tell us whether
such actions have consequences for alliances between males.
[...]
http://www.sigmaxi.org/amsci/articles/95articles/Stanford-full.html

D*@.
2010-03-15 13:43:16 EST
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:20:56 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
<*a@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Mar 13, 1:23 pm, thea <thea.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you eat -- you consume!!
>
>I guess the point is that you should consume as little as possible,
>not as much as possible. But when you die, you consume nothing at all.
>
>A good Christian, though, should become a vegetarian and ride a bike.
>
>Adam & Eve were vegetarian, right?

Genesis 4

1 Adam [a] lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and
gave birth to Cain. [b] She said, "With the help of the LORD I
have brought forth [c] a man." 2 Later she gave birth to his
brother Abel.
Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. 3 In the
course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an
offering to the LORD. 4 But Abel brought fat portions from some
of the firstborn of his flock. The LORD looked with favor on Abel
and his offering, 5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look
with favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast.
6 Then the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry? Why is your
face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be
accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at
your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it."

8 Now Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the
field." [d] And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his
brother Abel and killed him.

9 Then the LORD said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?"
"I don't know," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?"

10 The LORD said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's
blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a
curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to
receive your brother's blood from your hand.