Vegetarian Discussion: Who Best Represents The Interests Of Satan On Earth, Democrats Or Republicans?

Who Best Represents The Interests Of Satan On Earth, Democrats Or Republicans?

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-03-11 14:44:56 EST
It's always what Jesus would have done, but never who represents the
interests of the opposition, the bag guys so speak.

I think it's time to be honest about it and expose the bad guys. The
ones denying healthcare for all and Global Warming top my list, but
there are many other issues like those intimidating cyclists on the
road.

I can almost see Satan shaking in his lair.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEYS SAYS

"Satan is a predator!"

Coffee In Madrid
2010-03-11 16:18:54 EST
In article
<2085967e-58f3-4fd7-9250-88ae343e7ff1@e1g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.banana@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's always what Jesus would have done, but never who represents the
> interests of the opposition, the bag guys so speak.

Satan is an image/concept/mindset invented by man. It is an illusion...
cannot be real.

Its like the burnt rope thing, where the ashes look like a snake, but
are on closer inspection just the ashes of a rope.

Satan/hell/darkside is invented in order for man to be able to control
Nature (the garden). And control the actions of man using the
image/threat of Satan.

Duality (God/Satan) is a nice neat little meta-package by which the
slaves can make sense of the Nature of Non-Duality.

Sadly... its still kickin today, and we'll never achieve true global
harmony if the extremist "only truth is our truth" idea gets re-wired in
the psyche. We are doomed to be made afraid of the Other, when the Other
is just another side of Us.

having said that... I'd still go for the republicans as representing
satan. At least in this juncture of history anyways.

LOL

Coffee with Satan

James
2010-03-11 16:41:07 EST
"Coffee in Madrid" <gdeppe@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> In article
> <2085967e-58f3-4fd7-9250-88ae343e7ff1@e1g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
> TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.banana@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> It's always what Jesus would have done, but never who represents the
>> interests of the opposition, the bag guys so speak.
>
> Satan is an image/concept/mindset invented by man. It is an
> illusion... cannot be real.
>
> Its like the burnt rope thing, where the ashes look like a snake, but
> are on closer inspection just the ashes of a rope.
>
> Satan/hell/darkside is invented in order for man to be able to control
> Nature (the garden). And control the actions of man using the
> image/threat of Satan.
>
> Duality (God/Satan) is a nice neat little meta-package by which the
> slaves can make sense of the Nature of Non-Duality.
>
> Sadly... its still kickin today, and we'll never achieve true global
> harmony if the extremist "only truth is our truth" idea gets re-wired
> in the psyche. We are doomed to be made afraid of the Other, when the
> Other is just another side of Us.
>
> having said that... I'd still go for the republicans as representing
> satan. At least in this juncture of history anyways.
>
> LOL
>
> Coffee with Satan

When you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar it's "the devil made
me do it". Works on both sides.

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-03-11 18:07:23 EST
On Mar 11, 1:18 pm, Coffee in Madrid <gde...@eastlink.ca> wrote:
> In article
> <2085967e-58f3-4fd7-9250-88ae343e7...@e1g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > It's always what Jesus would have done, but never who represents the
> > interests of the opposition, the bag guys so speak.
>
> Satan is an image/concept/mindset invented by man. It is an illusion...
> cannot be real.
>
> Its like the burnt rope thing, where the ashes look like a snake, but
> are on closer inspection just the ashes of a rope.
>
> Satan/hell/darkside is invented in order for man to be able to control
> Nature (the garden). And control the actions of man using the
> image/threat of Satan.
>
> Duality (God/Satan) is a nice neat little meta-package by which the
> slaves can make sense of the Nature of Non-Duality.
>
> Sadly... its still kickin today, and we'll never achieve true global
> harmony if the extremist "only truth is our truth" idea gets re-wired in
> the psyche. We are doomed to be made afraid of the Other, when the Other
> is just another side of Us.
>
> having said that... I'd still go for the republicans as representing
> satan. At least in this juncture of history anyways.
>
> LOL
>
> Coffee with Satan

You confirm my worst fears. And to complicate the issue even further,
now they accuse Obama of being Satan himself! Surely they also blame
Satan for the Global Warming "conspiracy." ;)

Richp
2010-03-11 19:28:05 EST
On Mar 11, 11:44 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> It's always what Jesus would have done, but never who represents the
> interests of the opposition, the bag guys so speak.
>
> I think it's time to be honest about it and expose the bad guys. The
> ones denying healthcare for all and Global Warming top my list, but
> there are many other issues like those intimidating cyclists on the
> road.
>
> I can almost see Satan shaking in his lair.

> THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEYS SAYS
>
> "Satan is a predator!"
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

There is no Satan

James
2010-03-11 21:51:37 EST
"richp" <travelingman95667@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 11, 11:44 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> It's always what Jesus would have done, but never who represents the
>> interests of the opposition, the bag guys so speak.
>>
>> I think it's time to be honest about it and expose the bad guys. The
>> ones denying healthcare for all and Global Warming top my list, but
>> there are many other issues like those intimidating cyclists on the
>> road.
>>
>> I can almost see Satan shaking in his lair.
>>
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEYS SAYS
>>
>> "Satan is a predator!"
>>
>> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> There is no Satan

http://tinyurl.com/ygv3r3z

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-03-11 23:14:36 EST
On Mar 11, 7:09 pm, gordo <grmerr...@shaw.ca.remove> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:07:23 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
>

> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 11, 1:18 pm, Coffee in Madrid <gde...@eastlink.ca> wrote:
> >> In article
> >> <2085967e-58f3-4fd7-9250-88ae343e7...@e1g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

> >> Satan is an image/concept/mindset invented by man. It is an illusion...
> >> cannot be real.
>
> >> Its like the burnt rope thing, where the ashes look like a snake, but
> >> are on closer inspection just the ashes of a rope.
>
> >> Satan/hell/darkside is invented in order for man to be able to control
> >> Nature (the garden). And control the actions of man using the
> >> image/threat of Satan.
>
> >> Duality (God/Satan) is a nice neat little meta-package by which the
> >> slaves can make sense of the Nature of Non-Duality.
>
> >> Sadly... its still kickin today, and we'll never achieve true global
> >> harmony if the extremist "only truth is our truth" idea gets re-wired in
> >> the psyche. We are doomed to be made afraid of the Other, when the Other
> >> is just another side of Us.
>
> >> having said that... I'd still go for the republicans as representing
> >> satan. At least in this juncture of history anyways.
>
> >> LOL
>
> >> Coffee with Satan
>
> >You confirm my worst fears. And to complicate the issue even further,
> >now they accuse Obama of being Satan himself! Surely they also blame
> >Satan for the Global Warming "conspiracy." ;)
>
> Global warming is not a conspiracy. I don't know if Obama is Satan or
> if there is a Satan but I sure as heck know that there is plenty of
> evidence from scientists that global warming is real and science is
> the only way for sensible people to try to understand their universe.- Hide quoted text -

Well, this answers some questions here...

On Mar 11, 7:58 pm, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Satan is a fictional character, so your question is moot.

Whether Science Fiction or Religious Fiction, we can still debate the
issue.

But Religious Fiction is far more dangerous. ;)

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-03-11 23:19:05 EST
On Mar 11, 4:28 pm, richp <travelingman95...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 11, 11:44 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > It's always what Jesus would have done, but never who represents the
> > interests of the opposition, the bag guys so speak.
>
> > I think it's time to be honest about it and expose the bad guys. The
> > ones denying healthcare for all and Global Warming top my list, but
> > there are many other issues like those intimidating cyclists on the
> > road.
>
> > I can almost see Satan shaking in his lair.
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------
>
> > THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEYS SAYS
>
> > "Satan is a predator!"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> There is no Satan- Hide quoted text -

Some people say there's one...

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/23000/George-W-Bush-devil--23386.jpg

First Post
2010-03-11 23:36:35 EST
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:14:36 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
<*m@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Mar 11, 7:09 pm, gordo <grmerr...@shaw.ca.remove> wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:07:23 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
>>

>> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >You confirm my worst fears. And to complicate the issue even further,
>> >now they accuse Obama of being Satan himself! Surely they also blame
>> >Satan for the Global Warming "conspiracy." ;)
>>
>> Global warming is not a conspiracy. I don't know if Obama is Satan or
>> if there is a Satan but I sure as heck know that there is plenty of
>> evidence from scientists that global warming is real and science is
>> the only way for sensible people to try to understand their universe.- Hide quoted text -

>Well, this answers some questions here...
>
>On Mar 11, 7:58 pm, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Satan is a fictional character, so your question is moot.
>
>Whether Science Fiction or Religious Fiction, we can still debate the
>issue.
>
>But Religious Fiction is far more dangerous. ;)

You say that now but will you be grinning once I've begun mass
marketing my personal disintegrator for kids?

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-03-11 23:46:30 EST
On Mar 11, 8:36 pm, First Post <last_p...@LyingLeftistsare.invalid>
wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:14:36 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
> showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
>

> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 11, 7:09 pm, gordo <grmerr...@shaw.ca.remove> wrote:

> >> Global warming is not a conspiracy. I don't know if Obama is Satan or
> >> if there is a Satan but I sure as heck know that there is plenty of
> >> evidence from scientists that global warming is real and science is
> >> the only way for sensible people to try to understand their universe.- Hide quoted text -

> >Well, this answers some questions here...
>
> >On Mar 11, 7:58 pm, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >> Satan is a fictional character, so your question is moot.
>
> >Whether Science Fiction or Religious Fiction, we can still debate the
> >issue.
>
> >But Religious Fiction is far more dangerous. ;)
>
> You say that now but will you be grinning once I've begun mass
> marketing my personal disintegrator for kids?- Hide quoted text -

I think Junk Food companies that market to kids are already one step
ahead of you.

Yes, Ronald McDonald is the Devil too...

http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/twn_up_fls/Marc%20Pachter%20Ronald%20McDonald%20Thailand%20TWN%20500.jpg
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)