Vegetarian Discussion: Some Might Find This Book Interesting

Some Might Find This Book Interesting

Rupert
2010-03-06 02:05:05 EST
http://www.lierrekeith.com/vegmyth.htm

Dutch
2010-03-06 14:12:55 EST
"Rupert" <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote
> http://www.lierrekeith.com/vegmyth.htm

Thanks for the link Rupert, he sums up my sentiments pretty well.

Rupert
2010-03-06 20:35:10 EST
On Mar 7, 6:12 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> >http://www.lierrekeith.com/vegmyth.htm
>
> Thanks for the link Rupert, he sums up my sentiments pretty well.

Does it? I thought she was in favour of the abolition of agriculture.
I didn't realise those were your sentiments.

I'll have to take a closer look at what she says, anyway.

Dutch
2010-03-06 23:39:44 EST

"Rupert" <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote
On Mar 7, 6:12 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> >http://www.lierrekeith.com/vegmyth.htm
>
> Thanks for the link Rupert, he sums up my sentiments pretty well.

Does it? I thought she was in favour of the abolition of agriculture.
I didn't realise those were your sentiments.

I'll have to take a closer look at what she says, anyway.
_______

I guess I should too, I don't recall that.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-03-09 13:04:25 EST
On Mar 6, 9:39 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote
> On Mar 7, 6:12 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>
> > "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> > >http://www.lierrekeith.com/vegmyth.htm
>
> > Thanks for the link Rupert, he sums up my sentiments pretty well.
>
> Does it? I thought she was in favour of the abolition of agriculture.
> I didn't realise those were your sentiments.
>
> I'll have to take a closer look at what she says, anyway.
> _______
>
> I guess I should too, I don't recall that.

because you never read any part of it.

Dutch
2010-03-09 14:05:31 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote in message
On Mar 6, 9:39 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote
> On Mar 7, 6:12 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>
> > "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> > >http://www.lierrekeith.com/vegmyth.htm
>
> > Thanks for the link Rupert, he sums up my sentiments pretty well.
>
> Does it? I thought she was in favour of the abolition of agriculture.
> I didn't realise those were your sentiments.
>
> I'll have to take a closer look at what she says, anyway.
> _______
>
> I guess I should too, I don't recall that.

because you never read any part of it.

On the subject of reading things, Salt's essay on the Logic of the Larder
that we've been discussing for the past 10 years, have you ever read it?

Mr.Smartypants
2010-03-13 14:28:19 EST
On Mar 6, 9:39 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote
> On Mar 7, 6:12 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>
> > "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> > >http://www.lierrekeith.com/vegmyth.htm
>
> > Thanks for the link Rupert, he sums up my sentiments pretty well.
>
> Does it? I thought she was in favour of the abolition of agriculture.
> I didn't realise those were your sentiments.
>
> I'll have to take a closer look at what she says, anyway.
> _______
>
> I guess I should too, I don't recall that.

You didn't even read it, you dork.

Dutch
2010-03-13 17:24:37 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote in message
On Mar 6, 9:39 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote
> On Mar 7, 6:12 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>
> > "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> > >http://www.lierrekeith.com/vegmyth.htm
>
> > Thanks for the link Rupert, he sums up my sentiments pretty well.
>
> Does it? I thought she was in favour of the abolition of agriculture.
> I didn't realise those were your sentiments.
>
> I'll have to take a closer look at what she says, anyway.
> _______
>
> I guess I should too, I don't recall that.

You didn't even read it, you dork.
----->

I read the synopsis on the page linked above. Did you? You haven't even read
Salt's essay after 10 years debating it's merits.