Vegetarian Discussion: SemiOT--- Poodle Issue With Plumbing

SemiOT--- Poodle Issue With Plumbing

PLucas1
2010-03-05 15:11:50 EST
My beloved poodle is shedding. I brush him everyday and he just got
groomed, but he is still shedding, so much so that after playing with
him when wearing a dark bandana it is full of hair. I thought they do
not shed, is this normal? My landlord is also blaming the poodle hair
for blocking the toilet, can this happen or is he just using it as an
excuse to enter my flat? He has a habit of doing this.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Projectile Vomit Chick
2010-03-05 15:49:33 EST
On Mar 5, 2:11 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote:
> My beloved poodle is shedding. I brush him everyday and he just got
> groomed, but he is still shedding, so much so that after playing with
> him when wearing a dark bandana it is full of hair.  I thought they do
> not shed, is this normal? My landlord is also blaming the poodle hair
> for blocking the toilet, can this happen or is he just using it as an
> excuse to enter my flat? He has a habit of doing this.

Are you sure it's the poodle hair blocking the loo? Perhaps your SO
needs to trim her pussy.

PLucas1
2010-03-05 15:55:26 EST
projectile vomit chick wrote:
> On Mar 5, 2:11 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote:
> > My beloved poodle is shedding. I brush him everyday and he just got
> > groomed, but he is still shedding, so much so that after playing with
> > him when wearing a dark bandana it is full of hair.  I thought they do
> > not shed, is this normal? My landlord is also blaming the poodle hair
> > for blocking the toilet, can this happen or is he just using it as an
> > excuse to enter my flat? He has a habit of doing this.
>
> Are you sure it's the poodle hair blocking the loo? Perhaps your SO
> needs to trim her pussy.

Why dont you go back to fingering Durt's ass? Your type is not welcome
here.
PLONK

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Join us Google Groups posters.........

http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en

http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm

Projectile Vomit Chick
2010-03-05 16:08:33 EST
On Mar 5, 2:55 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote:
> projectile vomit chick wrote:
> > On Mar 5, 2:11 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote:
> > > My beloved poodle is shedding. I brush him everyday and he just got
> > > groomed, but he is still shedding, so much so that after playing with
> > > him when wearing a dark bandana it is full of hair.  I thought they do
> > > not shed, is this normal? My landlord is also blaming the poodle hair
> > > for blocking the toilet, can this happen or is he just using it as an
> > > excuse to enter my flat? He has a habit of doing this.
>
> > Are you sure it's the poodle hair blocking the loo?  Perhaps your SO
> > needs to trim her pussy.
>
> Why dont you go back to fingering Durt's ass? Your type is not welcome
> here.
> PLONK

LOL

Chemo The Clown
2010-03-05 16:17:30 EST
On Mar 5, 12:49 pm, projectile vomit chick
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 5, 2:11 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote:
>
> > My beloved poodle is shedding. I brush him everyday and he just got
> > groomed, but he is still shedding, so much so that after playing with
> > him when wearing a dark bandana it is full of hair.  I thought they do
> > not shed, is this normal? My landlord is also blaming the poodle hair
> > for blocking the toilet, can this happen or is he just using it as an
> > excuse to enter my flat? He has a habit of doing this.
>
> Are you sure it's the poodle hair blocking the loo?  Perhaps your SO
> needs to trim her pussy.

Aw...you call your boyfriend a poodle...how cute. I think your
landlord has a crush on you...let him in and do him. Then maybe he'll
let you keep the night light and the smoke alarm. BTW...you still have
some poo on your chin.

PLucas1
2010-03-05 16:27:41 EST
Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Mar 5, 12:49 pm, projectile vomit chick
> <projektilevomitch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Mar 5, 2:11 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote:
> >
> > > My beloved poodle is shedding. I brush him everyday and he just got
> > > groomed, but he is still shedding, so much so that after playing with
> > > him when wearing a dark bandana it is full of hair.  I thought they do
> > > not shed, is this normal? My landlord is also blaming the poodle hair
> > > for blocking the toilet, can this happen or is he just using it as an
> > > excuse to enter my flat? He has a habit of doing this.
> >
> > Are you sure it's the poodle hair blocking the loo?  Perhaps your SO
> > needs to trim her pussy.
>
> Aw...you call your boyfriend a poodle...how cute. I think your
> landlord has a crush on you...let him in and do him. Then maybe he'll
> let you keep the night light and the smoke alarm. BTW...you still have
> some poo on your chin.

Your fooling nobody with this lame 'Chemo the Klown' persona Morrow.
200 DAYS in my plonk bin. You only have yourself to blame.