Vegetarian Discussion: Dillemma

PLucas1
2010-03-01 15:01:24 EST
This morning my cat attacked a duck, the wing had been destroyed, I
believed the duck was dead. so I put it in a plastic bag.
Later in the morning my neighbour went to put it in the bin!

Unfortunately it was alive. He screamed out to me.
I (deep breath) tried to wring it's neck, didn't work, so I hit it's
neck with a spade the sand was too soft. Finally on the paving it was
over. I can't stop crying. I just wish I could have done a quick job.
What's the quickest way to humanely do this?
I don't have a burly kind of guy in my life so I have to face this on
my own.......... Thankyou for your help

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Join us Google Groups posters.........

http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en

http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm

Chemo The Clown
2010-03-01 15:58:21 EST
On Mar 1, 12:01 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> also known as
the NG's dumbest nitwit wrote:

> I don't have a burly kind of guy in my life so I have to face this on
> my own.......... Thankyou for your help

Hang in there...I'm sure you'll find a burly kind of guy to share your
pathetic life with and get boned up the ass as well.

PLucas1
2010-03-01 16:20:14 EST
Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Mar 1, 12:01 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> also known as
> the NG's dumbest nitwit wrote:
>
> > I don't have a burly kind of guy in my life so I have to face this on
> > my own.......... Thankyou for your help
> >

> Hang in there...I'm sure you'll find a burly kind of guy to share your
> pathetic life with and get boned up the ass as well.

Gee thanks for the 'constructive' reply. Your name suites you well.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Join us Google Groups posters.........

http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en

http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm

Chemo The Clown
2010-03-01 16:33:12 EST
On Mar 1, 1:20 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote:
> Chemo the Clown wrote:
> > On Mar 1, 12:01 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> also known as
> > the NG's dumbest nitwit wrote:
>
> > > I don't have a burly kind of guy in my life so I have to face this on
> > > my own.......... Thankyou for your help
>
> > Hang in there...I'm sure you'll find a burly kind of guy to share your
> > pathetic life with and get boned up the ass as well.
>
> Gee thanks for the 'constructive' reply. Your name suites you well.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> Join us Google Groups posters.........
>
> http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en
>
> http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm

I think you email addy pretty much sumes up who you really are.
manlymail...hahahahahahha

PLucas1
2010-03-01 16:49:39 EST
Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Mar 1, 1:20 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote:
> > Chemo the Clown wrote:

> > > Hang in there...I'm sure you'll find a burly kind of guy to share your
> > > pathetic life with and get boned up the ass as well.
> >
> > Gee thanks for the 'constructive' reply. Your name suites you well.
> >
> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > Brisbane
> > Australia
> >
> > Join us Google Groups posters.........
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en
> >
> > http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm
>
> I think you email addy pretty much sumes up who you really are.
> manlymail...hahahahahahha

Evidently you have no concern for the welfare of animals, preferring
instead to make light of something in order to make you feel like a
'big man'. Please do not reply again, why not find something more
constructive to do with your time?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Join us Google Groups posters.........

http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en

http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm

Kody
2010-03-01 16:50:46 EST

"PLucas1" <peta_lucarse@manlymail.net> wrote in message
> This morning my cat attacked a duck, the wing had been destroyed, I
> believed the duck was dead. so I put it in a plastic bag.
> Later in the morning my neighbour went to put it in the bin!
>
> Unfortunately it was alive. He screamed out to me.
> I (deep breath) tried to wring it's neck, didn't work, so I hit it's
> neck with a spade the sand was too soft. Finally on the paving it was
> over. I can't stop crying. I just wish I could have done a quick job.
> What's the quickest way to humanely do this?
> I don't have a burly kind of guy in my life so I have to face this on
> my own.......... Thankyou for your help
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> Join us Google Groups posters.........
>
> http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en
>
> http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm

Sounds like you did the best you could under the circumstances, these things
are never easy.

--
You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day...
Or give a fish a man and feed him for months.

-- Kody

Chemo The Clown
2010-03-01 16:56:12 EST
On Mar 1, 1:50 pm, "Kody" <dffk...@removeme.gmail.com> wrote:
> "PLucas1" <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote in message

> > This morning my cat attacked a duck, the wing had been destroyed, I
> > believed the duck was dead. so I put it in a plastic bag.
> > Later in the morning my neighbour went to put it in the bin!
>
> > Unfortunately it was alive. He screamed out to me.
> > I (deep breath) tried to wring it's neck, didn't work, so I  hit it's
> > neck with a spade the sand was too soft. Finally on the paving it was
> > over. I can't stop crying. I just wish I could have done a quick job.
> > What's the quickest way to humanely do this?
> > I don't have a burly kind of guy in my life so I have to face this on
> > my own.......... Thankyou for your help
>
> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > Brisbane
> > Australia
>
> > Join us Google Groups posters.........
>
> >http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en
>
> >http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm
>
> Sounds like you did the best you could under the circumstances, these things
> are never easy.
>
> --
> You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day...
> Or give a fish a man and feed him for months.
>
> -- Kody

The OP is a troll....

Chemo The Clown
2010-03-01 16:57:19 EST
On Mar 1, 1:49 pm, PLucas1 <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote:
> Chemo the Clown wrote:

> > > Gee thanks for the 'constructive' reply. Your name suites you well.
>
> > > --
> > > Peter Lucas
> > > Brisbane
> > > Australia
>
> > > Join us Google Groups posters.........
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en
>
> > >http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm
>
> > I think you email addy pretty much sumes up who you really are.
> > manlymail...hahahahahahha
>
> Evidently you have no concern for the welfare of animals, preferring
> instead to make light of something in order to make you feel like a
> 'big man'. Please do not reply again, why not find something more
> constructive to do with your time?
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> Join us Google Groups posters.........
>
> http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en
>
> http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm

You ARE an idiot aren't you! hahahahaha.

PLucas1
2010-03-01 16:59:44 EST
Kody wrote:
> "PLucas1" <peta_lucarse@manlymail.net> wrote in message
> > This morning my cat attacked a duck, the wing had been destroyed, I
> > believed the duck was dead. so I put it in a plastic bag.
> > Later in the morning my neighbour went to put it in the bin!
> >
> > Unfortunately it was alive. He screamed out to me.
> > I (deep breath) tried to wring it's neck, didn't work, so I hit it's
> > neck with a spade the sand was too soft. Finally on the paving it was
> > over. I can't stop crying. I just wish I could have done a quick job.
> > What's the quickest way to humanely do this?
> > I don't have a burly kind of guy in my life so I have to face this on
> > my own.......... Thankyou for your help
> >
> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > Brisbane
> > Australia
> >
> > Join us Google Groups posters.........
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en
> >
> > http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm
>
> Sounds like you did the best you could under the circumstances, these things
> are never easy.

Thanks but I should think that there must be more humane ways than my
experience.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Join us Google Groups posters.........

http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en

http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm

PLucas1
2010-03-01 17:03:27 EST
Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Mar 1, 1:50 pm, "Kody" <dffk...@removeme.gmail.com> wrote:
> > "PLucas1" <peta_luca...@manlymail.net> wrote in message

> > > This morning my cat attacked a duck, the wing had been destroyed, I
> > > believed the duck was dead. so I put it in a plastic bag.
> > > Later in the morning my neighbour went to put it in the bin!
> >
> > > Unfortunately it was alive. He screamed out to me.
> > > I (deep breath) tried to wring it's neck, didn't work, so I  hit it's
> > > neck with a spade the sand was too soft. Finally on the paving it was
> > > over. I can't stop crying. I just wish I could have done a quick job.
> > > What's the quickest way to humanely do this?
> > > I don't have a burly kind of guy in my life so I have to face this on
> > > my own.......... Thankyou for your help
> >
> > > --
> > > Peter Lucas
> > > Brisbane
> > > Australia
> >
> > > Join us Google Groups posters.........
> >
> > >http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en
> >
> > >http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/howuse.htm
> >
> > Sounds like you did the best you could under the circumstances, these things
> > are never easy.
> >
> > --
> > You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day...
> > Or give a fish a man and feed him for months.
> >
> > -- Kody
>
> The OP is a troll....

So says somebody using the name "chemo the clown". I am sure your
fooling no one but possibly yourself. Kindly butt out of this
discussion or I will forward your message to your ISP.