Vegetarian Discussion: Do You Too See The Connection B/ Wasting Energy And Terrorism?

Do You Too See The Connection B/ Wasting Energy And Terrorism?

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-24 16:48:44 EST
On Feb 24, 1:16 pm, Jack <furgfurgf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, TheTibetanMonkey > > > > Are you a terrorist?

> > I neither play with bombs nor do I drive an SUV, so the answer in "NO!"-
>

> whatever that means-

It means they are both terrorists. SUVs terrorize me on my bicycle,
thus I remain in my cage. Besides wasting energy feeds INJUSTICE and
TERRORISM, right?

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Peter Franks
2010-02-24 17:00:37 EST
TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
> On Feb 24, 1:16 pm, Jack <furgfurgf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, TheTibetanMonkey > > > > Are you a terrorist?

>>> I neither play with bombs nor do I drive an SUV, so the answer in "NO!"-
>>
>> whatever that means-
>
> It means they are both terrorists. SUVs terrorize me on my bicycle,

Yes, that is right. The evil white man and his SUV carbon machine of
destruction is part of a huge conspiracy against you and your precious
bicycle.

> thus I remain in my cage.

That probably best for everyone. Thanks.

Tunderbar
2010-02-24 17:20:46 EST
On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 24, 1:16 pm, Jack <furgfurgf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, TheTibetanMonkey > > > > Are you a terrorist?
> > > I neither play with bombs nor do I drive an SUV, so the answer in "NO!"-
>
> > whatever that means-
>
> It means they are both terrorists. SUVs terrorize me on my bicycle,
> thus I remain in my cage. Besides wasting energy feeds INJUSTICE and
> TERRORISM, right?
>
> WELCOME TO THE JUNGLEhttp://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

I feel terror at the thought that the Democrats, and Al Gore and his
activist-monkey-scientists will drain the US treasury while the
economy crashes around our ears.

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-24 18:52:36 EST
On Feb 24, 2:00 pm, Peter Franks <n...@none.com> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
> > On Feb 24, 1:16 pm, Jack <furgfurgf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, TheTibetanMonkey > > > > Are you a terrorist?

> >> whatever that means-
>
> > It means they are both terrorists. SUVs terrorize me on my bicycle,
>
> Yes, that is right.  The evil white man and his SUV carbon machine of
> destruction is part of a huge conspiracy against you and your precious
> bicycle.

According to you... Me and my bike are a conspiracy against the raging
machine.

> > thus I remain in my cage.
>
> That probably best for everyone.  Thanks.

So I can share my enlightenment in the Internet.

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-24 18:57:03 EST
On Feb 24, 2:20 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 24, 1:16 pm, Jack <furgfurgf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, TheTibetanMonkey > > > > Are you a terrorist?
>
> > > whatever that means-
>
> > It means they are both terrorists. SUVs terrorize me on my bicycle,
> > thus I remain in my cage. Besides wasting energy feeds INJUSTICE and
> > TERRORISM, right?
>
> > WELCOME TO THE JUNGLEhttp://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> I feel terror at the thought that the Democrats, and Al Gore and his
> activist-monkey-scientists will drain the US treasury while the
> economy crashes around our ears.

That's a similar fear to the one I had when the Republicans went into
Iraq.

Peter Franks
2010-02-24 19:28:34 EST
TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
> On Feb 24, 2:00 pm, Peter Franks <n...@none.com> wrote:
>> TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
>>> It means they are both terrorists. SUVs terrorize me on my bicycle,
>> Yes, that is right. The evil white man and his SUV carbon machine of
>> destruction is part of a huge conspiracy against you and your precious
>> bicycle.
>
> According to you... Me and my bike are a conspiracy against the raging
> machine.
>
>>> thus I remain in my cage.
>> That probably best for everyone. Thanks.
>
> So I can share my enlightenment in the Internet.

Yeah, that right ................