Vegetarian Discussion: GW, God And Terrorism Are ALL A Hoax

GW, God And Terrorism Are ALL A Hoax

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-09 11:47:17 EST
The Truth may be ugly, but it's the truth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24

Yep, we are all SELFISH, STUPID MONKEYS determined to wiping out
ourselves and many habitats and species around us.

But if you look on the bright side of it, we may still have some time
to monkey around...

BEHOLD THE BANANA!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8dZCKg/s400/Budha_Banana_BIG.jpg

Tunderbar
2010-02-09 12:23:03 EST
On Feb 9, 10:47 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> The Truth may be ugly, but it's the truth...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24
>
> Yep, we are all SELFISH, STUPID MONKEYS determined to wiping out
> ourselves and many habitats and species around us.
>
> But if you look on the bright side of it, we may still have some time
> to monkey around...

> BEHOLD THE BANANA!
>
> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8d...
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

Your strawman arguments are pathetic and make you look desperate.

This ng is alt.global-warming. No one here has touched on the topics
of God or terrorism, and if they have that is their own problem and
has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Tunderbar
2010-02-09 12:33:57 EST
wrote:
> The Truth may be ugly, but it's the truth...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24
>
> Yep, we are all SELFISH, STUPID MONKEYS determined to wiping out
> ourselves and many habitats and species around us.
>
> But if you look on the bright side of it, we may still have some time
> to monkey around...

> BEHOLD THE BANANA!
>
> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8d...
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

Here is a question.

The video claims that the "monkeys" are just another animal. That they
are not anything special. But that they think they are special.

Then the video says that the monkeys believe that the whole universe
was put there for their use.

What was the universe put there for if not for the explicit use of all
the inhabitants, plants and animals alike? And if man is just another
animal, does that not imply that man has a spot to occupy and have
been placed there to live and thrive and exploit its surroundings,
just like every other animal and plant there does?

Make up your mind. Either we are just another animal doing what we
were naturally put here to do, which involves pollution and killing
animals and plants and trees. Or we are an abnormality that doesn't
belong in this mythical pristine natural paradise.

Either we are an animal or we are not. Which is it?

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-09 14:11:16 EST
On Feb 9, 12:33 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 10:47 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > The Truth may be ugly, but it's the truth...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24
>
> > Yep, we are all SELFISH, STUPID MONKEYS determined to wiping out
> > ourselves and many habitats and species around us.
>
> > But if you look on the bright side of it, we may still have some time
> > to monkey around...

> > BEHOLD THE BANANA!
>
> >http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8d...
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> Here is a question.
>
> The video claims that the "monkeys" are just another animal. That they
> are not anything special. But that they think they are special.
>
> Then the video says that the monkeys believe that the whole universe
> was put there for their use.
>
> What was the universe put there for if not for the explicit use of all
> the inhabitants, plants and animals alike? And if man is just another
> animal, does that not imply that man has a spot to occupy and have
> been placed there to live and thrive and exploit its surroundings,
> just like every other animal and plant there does?
>
> Make up your mind. Either we are just another animal doing what we
> were naturally put here to do, which involves pollution and killing
> animals and plants and trees. Or we are an abnormality that doesn't
> belong in this mythical pristine natural paradise.
>
> Either we are an animal or we are not. Which is it?- Hide quoted text -

Unlike most other animals, we have lost our sense of proportion. A
lion kills a gazelle or two, but we almost drove the bison into
extinction. We humans are all predating in one way or another, but we
choose to WASTE and DRIVE SUVs without a second thought.

If I, however, choose to ride a bike, I dramatically reduce my impact
on the environment. But riding a bike is hard to do among so many
PREDATORY drivers.

WE ARE A HUNGRY LION WITH THE POWER TO BREAK ALL BALANCE OF NATURE.

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-09 15:06:41 EST
On Feb 9, 12:23 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 10:47 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > The Truth may be ugly, but it's the truth...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24
>
> > Yep, we are all SELFISH, STUPID MONKEYS determined to wiping out
> > ourselves and many habitats and species around us.
>
> > But if you look on the bright side of it, we may still have some time
> > to monkey around...

> > BEHOLD THE BANANA!
>
> >http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8d...
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> Your strawman arguments are pathetic and make you look desperate.
>
> This ng is alt.global-warming. No one here has touched on the topics
> of God or terrorism, and if they have that is their own problem and
> has nothing to do with the issue at hand.- Hide quoted text -

You are selfish like every predator out there. Notice how many groups
are in the headline, and you will see the answers are POLITICAL,
ETHICAL, MORAL...

Biblical morality is only good for excuses and doing nothing. And you
are not even "trying" to be vegetarian. Only true Christians I know
are Gandhi and M.L. King, and they were too good for the jungle and
were assassinated.

The allocation of resources to war is just crazy when the world is in
crisis, and yet Christianity lends it a deaf ear...

By the way, IN THE JUNGLE EVERYTHING IS RELATED!

Tunderbar
2010-02-09 15:10:57 EST
On Feb 9, 1:11 pm, TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-
in-the-jungle <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 12:33 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 9, 10:47 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > The Truth may be ugly, but it's the truth...
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24
>
> > > Yep, we are all SELFISH, STUPID MONKEYS determined to wiping out
> > > ourselves and many habitats and species around us.
>
> > > But if you look on the bright side of it, we may still have some time
> > > to monkey around...

> > > BEHOLD THE BANANA!
>
> > >http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8d...
>
> > >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> > Here is a question.
>
> > The video claims that the "monkeys" are just another animal. That they
> > are not anything special. But that they think they are special.
>
> > Then the video says that the monkeys believe that the whole universe
> > was put there for their use.
>
> > What was the universe put there for if not for the explicit use of all
> > the inhabitants, plants and animals alike? And if man is just another
> > animal, does that not imply that man has a spot to occupy and have
> > been placed there to live and thrive and exploit its surroundings,
> > just like every other animal and plant there does?
>
> > Make up your mind. Either we are just another animal doing what we
> > were naturally put here to do, which involves pollution and killing
> > animals and plants and trees. Or we are an abnormality that doesn't
> > belong in this mythical pristine natural paradise.
>
> > Either we are an animal or we are not. Which is it?- Hide quoted text -

> Unlike most other animals, we have lost our sense of proportion. A
> lion kills a gazelle or two, but we almost drove the bison into
> extinction. We humans are all predating in one way or another, but we
> choose to WASTE and DRIVE SUVs without a second thought.
>
> If I, however, choose to ride a bike, I dramatically reduce my impact
> on the environment. But riding a bike is hard to do among so many
> PREDATORY drivers.
>
> WE ARE A HUNGRY LION WITH THE POWER TO BREAK ALL BALANCE OF NATURE.

Numerous animals will kill more than they need when the chance
presents itself. Some males will eat their young if the female isn't
careful. Can you say with certainty that no other species ever drove
another into extinction? Sometimes it is purely natural changes in the
environment that drives a species into extinction. Volcanoes, floods,
etc. Maybe we do not choose to waste. That is what we do when the
situation appears. And so what if we choose to drive SUVs? It is what
we do, naturally, as a species on this planet, put here by nature.

Feel free to choose to drive a bike, eat dirt and live in a cave. Your
wife and kids will love you for it. And you'll free up more resources
for me.

And what if we "break all balance of nature", whatever the hell that
means. If we break it we will suffer the consequences. If we don't
then we don't.

In the meanwhile, we don't need your holier-than-thou bullshit. You do
not hold the higher moral ground. We are animal and we do what we do
as a result of what we are. Natural evolution has made us what we are.
Accept it.
We are part of nature whether you like it or not. The universe was put
there for our use, just like it was out there for the use of every
living thing there. If we use SUVs and smokestacks to survive and
thrive, then so be it. That is part of our natural animals natural
evolution on this natural world using the natural resources on our
natural planet.

You cannot separate us from the natural world. And we cannot possibly
affect the planets temperature to the extent that the agwers want us
to believe. Deal with it.

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-09 15:19:16 EST
On Feb 9, 3:10 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> then we don't.
>
> In the meanwhile, we don't need your holier-than-thou bullshit. You do
> not hold the higher moral ground. We are animal and we do what we do
> as a result of what we are. Natural evolution has made us what we are.
> Accept it.
> We are part of nature whether you like it or not. The universe was put
> there for our use, just like it was out there for the use of every
> living thing there. If we use SUVs and smokestacks to survive and
> thrive, then so be it. That is part of our natural animals natural
> evolution on this natural world using the natural resources on our
> natural planet.
>
> You cannot separate us from the natural world. And we cannot possibly
> affect the planets temperature to the extent that the agwers want us
> to believe. Deal with it.- Hide quoted text -

Whatever you say, MR. PREDATOR, you --and people like you-- have all
the power to make it or break it.

I can only say THE TRUTH to you. Chances are you even live in America,
right?

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-09 15:19:59 EST
On Feb 9, 2:58 pm, RickMerrill <R...@spamless.com> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:

> > "SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL"
>
> That's the "party of NO" motto, and it is about not committing evil,
> which while ok is not enough. The Golden Rule is
>
> "DO unto others as you would have them DO unto you."
>
> Committing no evil is not the same as committing good.-

Good point! But I've never said that in defense of Christianism. ;)

They have good alibi for their indifference though... JESUS IS COMING
SOON!

Tunderbar
2010-02-09 15:22:29 EST
On Feb 9, 2:06 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 9, 12:23 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 9, 10:47 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > The Truth may be ugly, but it's the truth...
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24
>
> > > Yep, we are all SELFISH, STUPID MONKEYS determined to wiping out
> > > ourselves and many habitats and species around us.
>
> > > But if you look on the bright side of it, we may still have some time
> > > to monkey around...

> > > BEHOLD THE BANANA!
>
> > >http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL0SrsmUEI/AAAAAAAAOMg/a2uYD8d...
>
> > >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> > Your strawman arguments are pathetic and make you look desperate.
>
> > This ng is alt.global-warming. No one here has touched on the topics
> > of God or terrorism, and if they have that is their own problem and
> > has nothing to do with the issue at hand.- Hide quoted text -

> You are selfish like every predator out there. Notice how many groups
> are in the headline, and you will see the answers are POLITICAL,
> ETHICAL, MORAL...

Predators are not moral or immoral, political or apolitical, ethical
or unethical. They are what they are. They eat other animals for
sustenance and survival of the species. That is how they are made.. by
nature...

> Biblical morality is only good for excuses and doing nothing. And you
> are not even "trying" to be vegetarian. Only true Christians I know
> are Gandhi and M.L. King, and they were too good for the jungle and
> were assassinated.

We are not discussing biblical morality, we are discussing
environmental nutbar morality as it presents itself amongst the
environmental nutbar fringe. And it is only a good excuse to dictate
to every body else how to live their lives.

Not only am I not even "trying" to be vegetarian, I revel in my
carnivorous nature. I hunt my own meat. I butcher my own animals. I
cook large chunks of animal flesh for personal consumption. Preferably
on a BBQ over slow heat with lots of smoke, a side of coleslaw and a
good strong cold alcoholic drink.

Gandhi was not a Christian, moron. He was a Hindu. And MLK was not a
vegetarian or an environmentalist.

> The allocation of resources to war is just crazy when the world is in
> crisis, and yet Christianity lends it a deaf ear...
>
> By the way, IN THE JUNGLE EVERYTHING IS RELATED!

In the "jungle" we are just another species. What we do is an
extension of our natural make up. Deal with it.

But you, as an individual, are a good example of the idiocy and
circular logic inherent in your movement.

Tunderbar
2010-02-09 15:25:09 EST
On Feb 9, 2:19 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 9, 3:10 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 9, 1:11 pm, TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-
>
> > in-the-jungle <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Unlike most other animals, we have lost our sense of proportion. A
> > > lion kills a gazelle or two, but we almost drove the bison into
> > > extinction. We humans are all predating in one way or another, but we
> > > choose to WASTE and DRIVE SUVs without a second thought.
>
> > > If I, however, choose to ride a bike, I dramatically reduce my impact
> > > on the environment. But riding a bike is hard to do among so many
> > > PREDATORY drivers.
>
> > > WE ARE A HUNGRY LION WITH THE POWER TO BREAK ALL BALANCE OF NATURE.
>
> > Numerous animals will kill more than they need when the chance
> > presents itself. Some males will eat their young if the female isn't
> > careful. Can you say with certainty that no other species ever drove
> > another into extinction? Sometimes it is purely natural changes in the
> > environment that drives a species into extinction. Volcanoes, floods,
> > etc. Maybe we do not choose to waste. That is what we do when the
> > situation appears. And so what if we choose to drive SUVs? It is what
> > we do, naturally, as a species on this planet, put here by nature.
>
> > Feel free to choose to drive a bike, eat dirt and live in a cave. Your
> > wife and kids will love you for it. And you'll free up more resources
> > for me.
>
> > And what if we "break all balance of nature", whatever the hell that
> > means. If we break it we will suffer the consequences. If we don't
> > then we don't.
>
> > In the meanwhile, we don't need your holier-than-thou bullshit. You do
> > not hold the higher moral ground. We are animal and we do what we do
> > as a result of what we are. Natural evolution has made us what we are.
> > Accept it.
> > We are part of nature whether you like it or not. The universe was put
> > there for our use, just like it was out there for the use of every
> > living thing there. If we use SUVs and smokestacks to survive and
> > thrive, then so be it. That is part of our natural animals natural
> > evolution on this natural world using the natural resources on our
> > natural planet.
>
> > You cannot separate us from the natural world. And we cannot possibly
> > affect the planets temperature to the extent that the agwers want us
> > to believe. Deal with it.- Hide quoted text -

> Whatever you say, MR. PREDATOR, you --and people like you-- have all
> the power to make it or break it.
>
> I can only say THE TRUTH to you. Chances are you even live in America,
> right?

You do not own the truth. You don't even know the difference between
Gandhi and a Christian or MLK and a vegetarian. Go back to school. How
old are you anyways, 13?