Vegetarian Discussion: I'VE DECIDED TO RIDE AN ASS!

I'VE DECIDED TO RIDE AN ASS!

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-04 15:39:27 EST
Nope, it’s not what you think. I want to ride a real ass to prove that
in today’s world, there’s no room for bicycles, let alone for a
donkey. Jesus told me to do so to prove the point that all those so-
called “Christians” driving around for the hell of it, are fake.

I will go now to Craigslist and will look for some beautiful ass, and
then contact the authorities about the proper licensing issues. I only
hope that all the ass manure doesn’t become an issue, making the roads
slippery for happy drivers. Then I will put a sign on my holy donkey
that says, “Kiss my ass!”

—————————————————————

“In the jungle an ass is a great way to travel, but that’s a great
burden to him. RIDE A BIKE!”

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-04 16:01:39 EST
Q: Can I ride my horse in the street?

A: you can ride your horse where ever you can a bike or a car. are you
seriously going to ride it to like get somewhere to do something??
come on'? where are you going to "park" it, and if you are serious, i
know unless i was "parking" him at a stables, i wouldnt be leaving him
outside somewhere for anyone to screw with. if you are just going to
ride, you can ride him anywhere (dont drink and ride, it's still DUI)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080304171535AA2famJ

***

I still question the last point. If you drink and ride, the horse
still knows what to do. That would be a basis for discrimination
against the horse, who's not stupid. The roads are stupid, not the
horse.

James
2010-02-04 21:57:11 EST
<*m@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Nope, it’s not what you think. I want to ride a real ass to prove that
> in today’s world, there’s no room for bicycles, let alone for a
> donkey. Jesus told me to do so to prove the point that all those so-
> called “Christians” driving around for the hell of it, are fake.
>
> I will go now to Craigslist and will look for some beautiful ass, and
> then contact the authorities about the proper licensing issues. I only
> hope that all the ass manure doesn’t become an issue, making the roads
> slippery for happy drivers. Then I will put a sign on my holy donkey
> that says, “Kiss my ass!”

Yeah, there is nothing like a good piece of ass.

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-04 22:03:07 EST
On Feb 4, 9:57 pm, "James" <kingko...@iglou.com> wrote:
> "TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Nope, it s not what you think. I want to ride a real ass to prove that
> > in today s world, there s no room for bicycles, let alone for a
> > donkey. Jesus told me to do so to prove the point that all those so-
> > called Christians driving around for the hell of it, are fake.
>
> > I will go now to Craigslist and will look for some beautiful ass, and
> > then contact the authorities about the proper licensing issues. I only
> > hope that all the ass manure doesn t become an issue, making the roads
> > slippery for happy drivers. Then I will put a sign on my holy donkey
> > that says, Kiss my ass!
>
> Yeah, there is nothing like a good piece of ass.

That's right!

I found one, but she's little and I'm tall so I'm afraid my feet will
touch the ground...

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/grd/1580395461.html

500 bucks is what I paid for some of my bikes, so it seems like
affordable transportation.

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-04 22:36:38 EST
A monkey on a donkey? It sounds like Donkey Kong...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdzAqO1NBik

"monkey on a donkey" is a copyright of the Banana Revolution Gear, so
don't try to steal it. ;)

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-05 01:49:20 EST
A good donkey should be able to cross America without much fuel…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYHc7ktdPxQ

I'm watching Gandhi. Oh, the good old days of nonviolent campaigns. We
can call this one the "March of the Donkey."

I M @ Good Guy
2010-02-05 13:19:26 EST
On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:49:20 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
<*a@yahoo.com> wrote:

>A good donkey should be able to cross America without much fuel…
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYHc7ktdPxQ
>
>I'm watching Gandhi. Oh, the good old days of nonviolent campaigns. We
>can call this one the "March of the Donkey."

Please take your complaints to the proper forum.

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-06 01:48:55 EST
On Feb 5, 1:19 pm, "I M @ good guy" <I...@good.guy> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:49:20 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
>
> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >A good donkey should be able to cross America without much fuel…
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYHc7ktdPxQ
>
> >I'm watching Gandhi. Oh, the good old days of nonviolent campaigns. We
> >can call this one the "March of the Donkey."
>
>           Please take your complaints to the proper forum.

The March of the Donkey is about sharing the road, something necessary
for safe biking and alternative vehicles. Without it any personal
contribution is a joke. Recycling is very minor compared to riding a
bike to the market. Well, we don't have recycling here either and the
waste is out control. Too much lighting for once.

People should be ticketed for too much light.

~justusloonz~
2010-02-13 03:07:32 EST

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:01:39 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
<*m@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Q: Can I ride my horse in the street?
>
>A: you can ride your horse where ever you can a bike or a car. are you
>seriously going to ride it to like get somewhere to do something??
>come on'? where are you going to "park" it, and if you are serious, i
>know unless i was "parking" him at a stables, i wouldnt be leaving him
>outside somewhere for anyone to screw with.

That depends on how many local riders a community has. If enough
people in an area ride horses, some businesses might set up a hitching
post for the riders to hitch their animals. One local cafe in Hector,
AR has done this.

> if you are just going to
>ride, you can ride him anywhere (dont drink and ride, it's still DUI)

Actually, this depends on the jurisdiction. One North Carolina man did
get a DUI for riding his horse in a parade drunk, he was acting macho
and causing it to buck, presenting a hazard to the crowd. This was
when PeTA was embryonic. You won't get a DWI on horseback in Arkansas
at least for now as its not been problematic. The law there states
specifically that a MOTOR VEHICLE must be involved. Instead, the fuzz
can get 'ya for public intox. I'm an Arkie native and rode drunk there
on horseback with the cops nearby so I know this first-hand. Just be
nice to the law and particularly to your mount or it might get pissed
and buck you off. KNOW your horse before you entrust it with your life
in such a circumstance. If despooked, that's a gigantic bonus.

>http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080304171535AA2famJ
>
>***
>
>I still question the last point. If you drink and ride, the horse
>still knows what to do. That would be a basis for discrimination
>against the horse, who's not stupid. The roads are stupid, not the
>horse.

This is true, especially if you're with other riders. A lone rider is
at much more risk and that's multiplied if the horse has been abused
or prone to being spooked. If one uses their head beforehand, they can
make a safe ride intoxicated aboard a horse.

~justusloonz~