Vegetarian Discussion: IT'S THE JEWS WHO COOKED UP GW TO CONTROL US

IT'S THE JEWS WHO COOKED UP GW TO CONTROL US
Posts: 16

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-02 11:02:40 EST
On Feb 2, 10:39 am, delboy <del.copel...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> On 2 Feb, 14:02, jeff <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:

> > What we do is another matter, but the link is clear. Only those who
> > believe in fairy tales, like Intelligent Design or Trickle Down
> > Economics, disbelieve.
>
> > Jeff-

>
> Typical arguments from those who earn a living by studying AGW/Climate
> Change, or believe that it is true. The climate change scientists have
> been caught being selective with their data, or even making it up! Why
> should we believe them?
>
> Are you happy to pay much increased 'carbon taxes' to be given to
> third world dictators as 'carbon offsets'? I'm not!

To understand where the truth lies (or be able to tell the lies from
the truth) it helps to understand the metaphor of "MONEY JUNGLE." You
know full well that EVERYTHING is about MONEY in capitalism. For
example, you can NOT ride a bicycle in peace because it costs peanuts
to do so. It must be something BIG & WASTEFUL like an SUV to feed all
the predators out there, such as BIG OIL, etc...

Then it becomes obvious that the BIGGER MONEY is in denying man-made
Global Warming, which means it doesn't make a difference if you ride a
bicycle or not. But I don't expect the Christians and others who
believe in CONSPIRACY THEORIES to believe so. Tell you what: IT'S THE
JEWS WHO COOKED UP THE DATA TO CONTROL US.

Happy now? ;)


----------------------------------------------------------

"In the money jungle there are only two species: those with money and
those without it"

http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

Tunderbar
2010-02-02 11:15:41 EST
On Feb 2, 10:02 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 2, 10:39 am, delboy <del.copel...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On 2 Feb, 14:02, jeff <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> > >    What we do is another matter, but the link is clear. Only those who
> > > believe in fairy tales, like Intelligent Design or Trickle Down
> > > Economics, disbelieve.
>
> > >    Jeff-
>
> > Typical arguments from those who earn a living by studying AGW/Climate
> > Change, or believe that it is true. The climate change scientists have
> > been caught being selective with their data, or even making it up! Why
> > should we believe them?
>
> > Are you happy to pay much increased 'carbon taxes' to be given to
> > third world dictators as 'carbon offsets'? I'm not!
>
> To understand where the truth lies (or be able to tell the lies from
> the truth) it helps to understand the metaphor of "MONEY JUNGLE." You
> know full well that EVERYTHING is about MONEY in capitalism. For
> example, you can NOT ride a bicycle in peace because it costs peanuts
> to do so. It must be something BIG & WASTEFUL like an SUV to feed all
> the predators out there, such as BIG OIL, etc...
>
> Then it becomes obvious that the BIGGER MONEY is in denying man-made
> Global Warming, which means it doesn't make a difference if you ride a
> bicycle or not. But I don't expect the Christians and others who
> believe in CONSPIRACY THEORIES to believe so. Tell you what: IT'S THE
> JEWS WHO COOKED UP THE DATA TO CONTROL US.
>
> Happy now? ;)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> "In the money jungle there are only two species: those with money and
> those without it"
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

Holy. A blatantly racist strawman argument. Totally desperate.

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-02 11:33:53 EST
On Feb 2, 11:15 am, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 2, 10:02 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 2, 10:39 am, delboy <del.copel...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > On 2 Feb, 14:02, jeff <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> > > >    What we do is another matter, but the link is clear. Only those who
> > > > believe in fairy tales, like Intelligent Design or Trickle Down
> > > > Economics, disbelieve.
>
> > > >    Jeff-
>
> > > Typical arguments from those who earn a living by studying AGW/Climate
> > > Change, or believe that it is true. The climate change scientists have
> > > been caught being selective with their data, or even making it up! Why
> > > should we believe them?
>
> > > Are you happy to pay much increased 'carbon taxes' to be given to
> > > third world dictators as 'carbon offsets'? I'm not!
>
> > To understand where the truth lies (or be able to tell the lies from
> > the truth) it helps to understand the metaphor of "MONEY JUNGLE." You
> > know full well that EVERYTHING is about MONEY in capitalism. For
> > example, you can NOT ride a bicycle in peace because it costs peanuts
> > to do so. It must be something BIG & WASTEFUL like an SUV to feed all
> > the predators out there, such as BIG OIL, etc...
>
> > Then it becomes obvious that the BIGGER MONEY is in denying man-made
> > Global Warming, which means it doesn't make a difference if you ride a
> > bicycle or not. But I don't expect the Christians and others who
> > believe in CONSPIRACY THEORIES to believe so. Tell you what: IT'S THE
> > JEWS WHO COOKED UP THE DATA TO CONTROL US.
>
> > Happy now? ;)
>
> > ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> > "In the money jungle there are only two species: those with money and
> > those without it"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> Holy. A blatantly racist strawman argument. Totally desperate.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Learn to read irony to ridicule an argument and then check back.

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-02 12:07:03 EST
Two contrasting opinions. The shame is that one of them held power for
8 years...

People tend to focus on the here and now. The problem is that, once
global warming is something that most people can feel in the course of
their daily lives, it will be too late to prevent much larger,
potentially catastrophic changes.

ELIZABETH KOLBERT, The New Yorker, Apr. 25, 2005

Some of the scientists, I believe, haven’t they been changing their
opinion a little bit on global warming? There’s a lot of differing
opinions and before we react I think it’s best to have the full
accounting, full understanding of what’s taking place.

GEORGE W. BUSH, presidential debate, Oct. 11, 2000



TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-02 12:11:55 EST
On Feb 2, 11:54 am, "harry" <nos...@invalid.com> wrote:

> > Happy now? ;)
>
> why do you hate Jews?
>
> Jesus was Jewish.-

Wait a minute, YOU hate the Jews because they "killed" your Jesus, and
because they are making up Global Warming, right?

Or who you think is scheming behind GW?


Pogrom
2010-02-02 14:26:11 EST
tunderbar <tdcomeau@gmail.com> wrote in news:08c22a4b-12c2-423a-9b18-
4*5@k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:


>
> Holy. A blatantly racist strawman argument. Totally desperate.
>

Well, actually calling the Jews a race is supposedly racist, they pretend
that being Jewish is only a religion, when it suits them. But since they
invented communism in Russia (most if not all the originators were Jews,
Marx, Lennon, Trotsky, etc.), why not global warming too? ANYTHING to
usher in a World Socialist Government because make no mistake, AGW and
Socialism are the same thing.

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-02 21:35:17 EST
On Feb 2, 2:58 pm, mark <markjer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2:26 pm, Pogrom <n...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> > tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote in news:08c22a4b-12c2-423a-9b18-
> > 4b4fde317...@k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
>
> > > Holy. A blatantly racist strawman argument. Totally desperate.
>
> > Well, actually calling the Jews a race is supposedly racist, they pretend
> > that being Jewish is only a religion, when it suits them. But since they
> > invented communism in Russia (most if not all the originators were Jews,
> > Marx, Lennon, Trotsky, etc.), why not global warming too? ANYTHING to
> > usher in a World Socialist Government because make no mistake, AGW and
> > Socialism are the same thing.
>
> jews invented Al Gore, Global Warming an they own the oil
> fields.Tobacco, and coal fields. They own all the defense contractors
> and they run the Mexican Cartels and Italian Mafia. not to mention
> Madonna !

Worse: They invented the Bible and gave birth to Jesus!

But I forgive them because they also gave us Einstein. ;)


TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-02 23:03:11 EST
On Feb 2, 9:55 pm, jeff <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> delboy wrote:
> > On 2 Feb, 16:51, jeff <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> >> delboy wrote:
> >>> On 2 Feb, 14:02, jeff <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> >>>> delboy wrote:
> >> <snip>
>
> >>> DC.- Hide quoted text -
> >> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> >> - Show quoted text -
>
> > Himalayan Glaciers are not Melting!
>
> > A pro climate change scientist recently claimed that all the Himalayan
> > glaciers would be gone by 2032, based on the 20th Century rate of
> > global warming. In fact these glaciers are not only holding their own,
> > but getting longer!
>
> Nope:
>
> http://blog.taragana.com/science/2010/01/22/himalayan-glaciers-are-in...
>
> NEW DELHI - Himalayan glaciers are retreating, and small glaciers will
> probably disappear by the end of the century, the UN body in charge of
> the Himalayas said Friday.
>
> It was commenting on another UN report that had admitted it blundered by
> predicting disappearance of all Himalayan glaciers by 2035.
>
> The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) of the UN is under
> fire for having included in its 2007 report — without adequate peer
> review — an assertion that glaciers in the Himalayas will disappear by
> 2035 due to global warming. It has since retracted the statement.
>
> The International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (Icimod),
> however, supported the overall conclusions of the IPCC.
>
> “We can state that the majority of glaciers in the region are in a
> general condition of retreat, although with some regional differences;
> that small glaciers below 5,000 metres above sea level will probably
> disappear by the end of the century, whereas larger glaciers well above
> this level will still exist but be smaller; and that deglaciation could
> have serious impacts on the hydrological regime of the downstream river
> basins,” it said in a statement.
>
>
>
> Among many other articles...
>
> On another note, there is increasing evidence that Sarah Palin's brain
> is shrinking faster than anyone could have imagined:
>
> http://trueslant.com/johnknefel/2010/01/14/oh-god-sarah-palin-cant-na...
>
> With the current rate of mental decline, analysts predicts she will will
> be a shoe in for the 2012 GOP nomination.
>
> Jeff
>
>
>
> > DC.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Hi IQ is not required for high office. It may be a hindrance. She only
needs to lead the sheep...

http://www.icelandicsheep.com/images/Leading_the_sheep_2.jpg

I wonder if they can also deny the extinction of species...

"The interaction between climate change and habitat loss might be
disastrous."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1691268/


Giga2
2010-02-03 01:56:34 EST
On Feb 2, 4:02 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 2, 10:39 am, delboy <del.copel...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On 2 Feb, 14:02, jeff <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> > >    What we do is another matter, but the link is clear. Only those who
> > > believe in fairy tales, like Intelligent Design or Trickle Down
> > > Economics, disbelieve.
>
> > >    Jeff-
>
> > Typical arguments from those who earn a living by studying AGW/Climate
> > Change, or believe that it is true. The climate change scientists have
> > been caught being selective with their data, or even making it up! Why
> > should we believe them?
>
> > Are you happy to pay much increased 'carbon taxes' to be given to
> > third world dictators as 'carbon offsets'? I'm not!
>
> To understand where the truth lies (or be able to tell the lies from
> the truth) it helps to understand the metaphor of "MONEY JUNGLE." You
> know full well that EVERYTHING is about MONEY in capitalism. For
> example, you can NOT ride a bicycle in peace because it costs peanuts
> to do so. It must be something BIG & WASTEFUL like an SUV to feed all
> the predators out there, such as BIG OIL, etc...
>
> Then it becomes obvious that the BIGGER MONEY is in denying man-made
> Global Warming, which means it doesn't make a difference if you ride a
> bicycle or not. But I don't expect the Christians and others who
> believe in CONSPIRACY THEORIES to believe so. Tell you what: IT'S THE
> JEWS WHO COOKED UP THE DATA TO CONTROL US.
>
> Happy now? ;)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> "In the money jungle there are only two species: those with money and
> those without it"
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

Is that all Jews?

TheTibetanMonkey Showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
2010-02-03 10:52:55 EST
On Feb 3, 1:56 am, Giga2 <justho...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 2, 4:02 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 2, 10:39 am, delboy <del.copel...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > On 2 Feb, 14:02, jeff <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> > > >    What we do is another matter, but the link is clear. Only those who
> > > > believe in fairy tales, like Intelligent Design or Trickle Down
> > > > Economics, disbelieve.
>
> > > >    Jeff-
>
> > > Typical arguments from those who earn a living by studying AGW/Climate
> > > Change, or believe that it is true. The climate change scientists have
> > > been caught being selective with their data, or even making it up! Why
> > > should we believe them?
>
> > > Are you happy to pay much increased 'carbon taxes' to be given to
> > > third world dictators as 'carbon offsets'? I'm not!
>
> > To understand where the truth lies (or be able to tell the lies from
> > the truth) it helps to understand the metaphor of "MONEY JUNGLE." You
> > know full well that EVERYTHING is about MONEY in capitalism. For
> > example, you can NOT ride a bicycle in peace because it costs peanuts
> > to do so. It must be something BIG & WASTEFUL like an SUV to feed all
> > the predators out there, such as BIG OIL, etc...
>
> > Then it becomes obvious that the BIGGER MONEY is in denying man-made
> > Global Warming, which means it doesn't make a difference if you ride a
> > bicycle or not. But I don't expect the Christians and others who
> > believe in CONSPIRACY THEORIES to believe so. Tell you what: IT'S THE
> > JEWS WHO COOKED UP THE DATA TO CONTROL US.
>
> > Happy now? ;)
>
> > ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> > "In the money jungle there are only two species: those with money and
> > those without it"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> Is that all Jews?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

No, the ones in kibbutz are actually helping more than the average
American. I see a lot of filthy SUVs and motorboats here in Miami and
they are owned by Americans, Cubans and who knows who.
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron