Vegetarian Discussion: I Finally Get It: If GW Is Not Man-made, Then God Is Punishing Us With It

I Finally Get It: If GW Is Not Man-made, Then God Is Punishing Us With It

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-01 15:09:07 EST
It’s not very easy to follow the “logic” of these Christians who are
quick to deny Global Warming as if it was a plot by Satan himself to
confuse their simple minds… Anyway, I just realized that if man is not
to blame for GW, then they can keep happily driving their SUVs, and—
and here’s the thing—God is to blame for GW, which is to say he’s
punishing us for something.

What is that “something” I don’t know, but it may come later when I
dedicate my wisdom to these mundane yet important issues.

Peace, Love & Banana!

————————————————————————————

“Give a bike and peanuts to a monkey and he’ll be happy”

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

Tunderbar
2010-02-01 15:25:26 EST
On Feb 1, 2:09 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> It’s not very easy to follow the “logic” of these Christians who are
> quick to deny Global Warming as if it was a plot by Satan himself to
> confuse their simple minds… Anyway, I just realized that if man is not
> to blame for GW, then they can keep happily driving their SUVs, and—
> and here’s the thing—God is to blame for GW, which is to say he’s
> punishing us for something.
>
> What is that “something” I don’t know, but it may come later when I
> dedicate my wisdom to these mundane yet important issues.
>
> Peace, Love & Banana!
>
> ————————————————————————————
>
> “Give a bike and peanuts to a monkey and he’ll be happy”
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

Reading that idiotic non-linear train of thought emanating from your
brain, it doesn't surprise me that you have trouble following anyone's
logic.

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-01 15:51:16 EST
On Feb 1, 3:25 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2:09 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > It’s not very easy to follow the “logic” of these Christians who are
> > quick to deny Global Warming as if it was a plot by Satan himself to
> > confuse their simple minds… Anyway, I just realized that if man is not
> > to blame for GW, then they can keep happily driving their SUVs, and—
> > and here’s the thing—God is to blame for GW, which is to say he’s
> > punishing us for something.
>
> > What is that “something” I don’t know, but it may come later when I
> > dedicate my wisdom to these mundane yet important issues.
>
> > Peace, Love & Banana!
>
> > ————————————————————————————
>
> > “Give a bike and peanuts to a monkey and he’ll be happy”
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE
>
> Reading that idiotic non-linear train of thought emanating from your
> brain, it doesn't surprise me that you have trouble following anyone's
> logic.- Hide quoted text -

Remember Orwell, 2+2=4!

Tunderbar
2010-02-01 15:54:23 EST
On Feb 1, 2:51 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 1, 3:25 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 1, 2:09 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > It’s not very easy to follow the “logic” of these Christians who are
> > > quick to deny Global Warming as if it was a plot by Satan himself to
> > > confuse their simple minds… Anyway, I just realized that if man is not
> > > to blame for GW, then they can keep happily driving their SUVs, and—
> > > and here’s the thing—God is to blame for GW, which is to say he’s
> > > punishing us for something.
>
> > > What is that “something” I don’t know, but it may come later when I
> > > dedicate my wisdom to these mundane yet important issues.
>
> > > Peace, Love & Banana!
>
> > > ————————————————————————————
>
> > > “Give a bike and peanuts to a monkey and he’ll be happy”
>
> > >http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE
>
> > Reading that idiotic non-linear train of thought emanating from your
> > brain, it doesn't surprise me that you have trouble following anyone's
> > logic.- Hide quoted text -

> Remember Orwell, 2+2=4!

Come back when you figure out how to say what you are trying to say.

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-01 16:42:41 EST
On Feb 1, 3:54 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2:51 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 1, 3:25 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Reading that idiotic non-linear train of thought emanating from your
> > > brain, it doesn't surprise me that you have trouble following anyone's
> > > logic.- Hide quoted text -

> > Remember Orwell, 2+2=4!
>
> Come back when you figure out how to say what you are trying to say.- Hide quoted text -

Can you talk jungle language?

http://scienceblogs.com/afarensis/afarensis/Giving%20The%20Finger%203.jpg

Realist
2010-02-01 19:12:24 EST
TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.banana@yahoo.com> wrote in news:e8e60d33-6c92-
4bef-be23-f8e0f26508e6@21g2000yqj.googlegroups.com:

> It\ufffds not very easy to follow the \ufffdlogic\ufffd of these Christians who are
> quick to deny Global Warming as if it was a plot by Satan himself to
> confuse their simple minds\ufffd

The people in the northern hemisphere will welcome such "punishment."

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-01 21:07:29 EST
On Feb 1, 8:40 pm, Medusa <Medusa4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2:10 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > It’s not very easy to follow the “logic” of these Christians who are
> > quick to deny Global Warming as if it was a plot by Satan himself to
> > confuse their simple minds… Anyway, I just realized that if man is not
> > to blame for GW, then they can keep happily driving their SUVs, and—
> > and here’s the thing—God is to blame for GW, which is to say he’s
> > punishing us for something.
>
> Ah, but GW doesn't exist! It's a hoax cooked up by those business-
> hating liberala.
>
> Medusa

I thought God was the real hoax.

I M @ Good Guy
2010-02-01 21:31:33 EST
On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:51:16 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
<*a@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Feb 1, 3:25 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 1, 2:09 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > It’s not very easy to follow the “logic” of these Christians who are
>> > quick to deny Global Warming as if it was a plot by Satan himself to
>> > confuse their simple minds… Anyway, I just realized that if man is not
>> > to blame for GW, then they can keep happily driving their SUVs, and—
>> > and here’s the thing—God is to blame for GW, which is to say he’s
>> > punishing us for something.
>>
>> > What is that “something” I don’t know, but it may come later when I
>> > dedicate my wisdom to these mundane yet important issues.
>>
>> > Peace, Love & Banana!
>>
>> > ————————————————————————————
>>
>> > “Give a bike and peanuts to a monkey and he’ll be happy”
>>
>> >http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE
>>
>> Reading that idiotic non-linear train of thought emanating from your
>> brain, it doesn't surprise me that you have trouble following anyone's
>> logic.- Hide quoted text -

>Remember Orwell, 2+2=4!

Orwell assumed the people have a yellow
streak up their back.

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-01 22:46:12 EST
On Feb 1, 9:31 pm, "I M @ good guy" <I...@good.guy> wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:51:16 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
>

> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 1, 3:25 pm, tunderbar <tdcom...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Reading that idiotic non-linear train of thought emanating from your
> >> brain, it doesn't surprise me that you have trouble following anyone's
> >> logic.- Hide quoted text -

> >Remember Orwell, 2+2=4!
>
>        Orwell assumed the people have a yellow
> streak up  their back.- Hide quoted text -

He also assumed Big Brother is watching you, and making you live in
permanent war.

TheTibetanMonkey
2010-02-02 10:43:09 EST
On Feb 2, 7:46 am, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> im glad to see you admit that you find mundane things important. it
> certainly answers some questions in my mind ;^-}

Mundane things are not important to the Christians who think of the
heavens, but it's important to the monkey who lives in reality. It's
just like "peanuts," which means "nothing" to the believers, but means
everything to the monkey. Another example is the bicycle, which is so
important to the monkey.

By the way, "mundane" also means:
•belonging to this earth or world; not ideal or heavenly; "not a fairy
palace; yet a mundane wonder of unimagined kind"; "so terrene a being
as himself"