Vegetarian Discussion: Revisiting Jonnie Ball's (Goo's) Outstupiding Of Himself.

Revisiting Jonnie Ball's (Goo's) Outstupiding Of Himself.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-01-22 14:39:48 EST
dh said:

" That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said, Goo. "

Goo replies with:

" It *is*, Fuckwit - it just is. "

D*@.
2010-01-24 20:22:05 EST
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:39:48 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<*g@canada.com> wrote:

>dh said:
>
>" That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said, Goo. "
>

>Goo replies with:
>

>" It *is*, Fuckwit - it just is. "

LOL! I remember that one being a classic example of Goobal
selfoutstipidication.

N*@millions.com
2010-01-24 23:53:49 EST
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:22:05 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:39:48 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
><bcpg@canada.com> wrote:
>
>>dh said:
>>
>>" That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said, Goo. "
>>

>>Goo replies with:
>>

>>" It *is*, Fuckwit - it just is. "
>
> LOL! I remember that one being a classic example of Goobal
>selfoutstipidication.

Are you usenet clowns dredging without anything eals to do?. "Goo", as
you call him, can runs circles around all of his critics because they
are just bandwagon jumpers and give not one iota of good countering
arguments other than name calling.

You should all e ashamed of yourselves.

DCI

Mr.Smartypants
2010-01-25 16:58:52 EST
On Jan 24, 9:53 pm, ne...@millions.com wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:22:05 -0500, dh@. wrote:
> >On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:39:48 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> ><b...@canada.com> wrote:
>
> >>dh said:
>
> >>" That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said, Goo. "
>
> >>Goo replies with:
>
> >>" It *is*, Fuckwit - it just is. "
>
> >    LOL! I remember that one being a classic example of Goobal
> >selfoutstipidication.
>
> Are you usenet clowns dredging without anything eals to do?. "Goo", as
> you call him, can runs circles around all of his critics because they
> are just bandwagon jumpers and give not one iota of good countering
> arguments other than name calling.
>
> You should all e ashamed of yourselves.
>
> DCI-

OMIGAWD! This is hilarious.

You're going to build Goobs up in his own mind so that when he *does*
get up enough nerve to come back he'll ~REALLY~ outstupid himself in a
most spectacular way.

I can't wait.

N*@millions.com
2010-01-25 22:31:09 EST
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:58:52 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Jan 24, 9:53 pm, ne...@millions.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:22:05 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>> >    LOL! I remember that one being a classic example of Goobal
>> >selfoutstipidication.
>>
>> Are you usenet clowns dredging without anything eals to do?. "Goo", as
>> you call him, can runs circles around all of his critics because they
>> are just bandwagon jumpers and give not one iota of good countering
>> arguments other than name calling.
>>
>> You should all e ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>> DCI-
>

>OMIGAWD! This is hilarious.
>
>You're going to build Goobs up in his own mind so that when he *does*
>get up enough nerve to come back he'll ~REALLY~ outstupid himself in a
>most spectacular way.
>
>I can't wait.

Impatience is for the spoiled children. You can't win!

Enjoy.

DCI

D*@.
2010-01-26 14:01:43 EST
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:53:49 -0800, never@millions.com wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:22:05 -0500, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:39:48 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>><bcpg@canada.com> wrote:
>>
>>>dh said:
>>>
>>>" That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said, Goo. "
>>>

>>>Goo replies with:
>>>

>>>" It *is*, Fuckwit - it just is. "
>>
>> LOL! I remember that one being a classic example of Goobal
>>selfoutstipidication.
>
>Are you usenet clowns dredging without anything eals to do?.

We do other things too.

>"Goo", as
>you call him, can runs circles around all of his critics because they
>are just bandwagon jumpers and give not one iota of good countering
>arguments other than name calling.

We challenge Goo to try explaining his absurd seeming claims,
to try to explain how he thinks he disagrees with the things he
wants to disagree with himselves about, and of course we often
point out his blatant lies and other dishonesties.

>You should all e ashamed of yourselves.

LOL. May be, but still so far no one has given us any good
reason to feel ashamed or embarrassed about Goo's idiocies and
dishonesties, nor any reason for shame in pointing them out.

N*@millions.com
2010-01-26 14:51:35 EST
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:01:43 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:53:49 -0800, never@millions.com wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:22:05 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>> LOL! I remember that one being a classic example of Goobal
>>>selfoutstipidication.
>>
>>Are you usenet clowns dredging without anything eals to do?.
>
> We do other things too.
>
>>"Goo", as
>>you call him, can runs circles around all of his critics because they
>>are just bandwagon jumpers and give not one iota of good countering
>>arguments other than name calling.
>
> We challenge Goo to try explaining his absurd seeming claims,
>to try to explain how he thinks he disagrees with the things he
>wants to disagree with himselves about, and of course we often
>point out his blatant lies and other dishonesties.
>
>>You should all e ashamed of yourselves.
>
> LOL. May be, but still so far no one has given us any good
>reason to feel ashamed or embarrassed about Goo's idiocies and
>dishonesties, nor any reason for shame in pointing them out.

The "Goo" will ever remain the nemesis of the extreme liberal thinking
and resultant political positions. He has abilities for independent
thinking based on facts rather than the extreme leftists, who only
attempt thinking which too often result in bullshit, independent of
facts.

Enjoy!

DCI

Mr.Smartypants
2010-01-26 16:00:29 EST
On Jan 26, 12:51 pm, ne...@millions.com wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:01:43 -0500, dh@. wrote:

> >>Are you usenet clowns dredging without anything eals to do?.
>
> >    We do other things too.
>
> >>"Goo", as
> >>you call him, can runs circles around all of his critics because they
> >>are just bandwagon jumpers and give not one iota of good countering
> >>arguments other than name calling.
>
> >    We challenge Goo to try explaining his absurd seeming claims,
> >to try to explain how he thinks he disagrees with the things he
> >wants to disagree with himselves about, and of course we often
> >point out his blatant lies and other dishonesties.
>
> >>You should all e ashamed of yourselves.
>
> >    LOL. May be, but still so far no one has given us any good
> >reason to feel ashamed or embarrassed about Goo's idiocies and
> >dishonesties, nor any reason for shame in pointing them out.
>
> The "Goo" will ever remain the nemesis of the extreme liberal thinking
> and resultant political positions. He has abilities for independent
> thinking based on facts rather than the extreme leftists, who only
> attempt thinking which too often result in bullshit, independent of
> facts.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> DCI-

Then how about The "Goo" present the facts for his belief in the pre-
existent state and the facts for why he disagrees with himselves about
that belief.

N*@millions.com
2010-01-26 17:25:56 EST
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:00:29 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Jan 26, 12:51 pm, ne...@millions.com wrote:

>> >    We do other things too.

>> >    We challenge Goo to try explaining his absurd seeming claims,
>> >to try to explain how he thinks he disagrees with the things he
>> >wants to disagree with himselves about, and of course we often
>> >point out his blatant lies and other dishonesties.

>> >    LOL. May be, but still so far no one has given us any good
>> >reason to feel ashamed or embarrassed about Goo's idiocies and
>> >dishonesties, nor any reason for shame in pointing them out.
>>
>> The "Goo" will ever remain the nemesis of the extreme liberal thinking
>> and resultant political positions. He has abilities for independent
>> thinking based on facts rather than the extreme leftists, who only
>> attempt thinking which too often result in bullshit, independent of
>> facts.
>>
>> Enjoy!
>>
>> DCI-
>

>Then how about The "Goo" present the facts for his belief in the pre-
>existent state and the facts for why he disagrees with himselves about
>that belief.

'tis a wise man that can question himself . . . as opposed to those
who second-guess themselves. Firmly held beliefs and superstitions
without a base of proven facts are like anchors with short chains,
making it very difficult to survive even in the intelectually
shallowest of waters.

DCI

D*@.
2010-01-27 15:44:04 EST
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:25:56 -0800, never@millions.com wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:00:29 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
><bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>>> The "Goo" will ever remain the nemesis of the extreme liberal thinking
>>> and resultant political positions. He has abilities for independent
>>> thinking based on facts rather than the extreme leftists, who only
>>> attempt thinking which too often result in bullshit, independent of
>>> facts.
>>>
>>> Enjoy!
>>>
>>> DCI-
>>

>>Then how about The "Goo" present the facts for his belief in the pre-
>>existent state and the facts for why he disagrees with himselves about
>>that belief.
>>

>'tis a wise man that can question himself

Why should people think anything regarding pre-existence or
anything else prevents them from benefitting from their own
lives, do you have any idea about that?

>. . . as opposed to those
>who second-guess themselves.

The Goober thinks he disagrees with himself about
pre-existence somehow, but he can't explain how he thinks he
does.

>Firmly held beliefs and superstitions
>without a base of proven facts are like anchors with short chains,
>making it very difficult to survive even in the intelectually
>shallowest of waters.

Goo is extremely shallow and often makes claims he can't back
up, like that life has never been a benefit for anything.