Vegetarian Discussion: Goobernicus Is Alive And Well....................

Goobernicus Is Alive And Well....................

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Dutch
2009-10-31 18:04:38 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote in message
On Oct 31, 2:50 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 29, 1:28 pm, dh@. wrote:
>

> > On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:04:42 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> > <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

> > >Poor Goo. Despite using dozens of nyms his outstupidifications became
> > >his unmistakable signature.
>
> > Nothing is as amusing as Goo's outstupidings...we were
> > spoiled by "the good ol' days".
>
> > >He's probably getting his ass reamed out at alt.california as we
> > >speak.
>
> > I've dropped by to share some Goobal history but they haven't
> > responded, or at least if they did they removed the link to aaev.
> > Maybe they aren't as amused with his stupidities and dishonesties
> > as some of us are. I can't help but notice again the cowardice of
> > Goo himself. He used to at least try to defend himself but I
> > guess he learned that he's his own "worst enemy" even when he
> > tries, and has given up. We can't really blame the poor idiot in
> > his case, but it sure isn't as much fun without all his
> > stupidities all the time...-
>
> Indeed. Aaev seems all "business" now. In Goo's glory days it was all
> hilarious none-stop entertainment.
>
> D' ya think maybe a shrink got a hold of the Goober and medicated him
> to a near comatose level?
> ---------->
>
> Who are you trying to convince?-

Convince whom of what, Douche?

-------->

It's "Convince who?" and I think you know.

Anyone who followed aaev knows that both of you suffered relentless
humiliation at the hands of JB. Nobody else knows what you're talking
about. Neither group cares.

These exhanges between the two of you can only be viewed as mutual wound
licking, the comiserations of two badly beaten dormats.

So I repeat, who are you trying to convince that you came out of those days
with any self respect, yourself or each other?

Mr.Smartypants
2009-11-02 17:29:31 EST
On Oct 31, 3:04 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 31, 2:50 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>

> > "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 29, 1:28 pm, dh@. wrote:

> > > Nothing is as amusing as Goo's outstupidings...we were
> > > spoiled by "the good ol' days".

> > > I've dropped by to share some Goobal history but they haven't
> > > responded, or at least if they did they removed the link to aaev.
> > > Maybe they aren't as amused with his stupidities and dishonesties
> > > as some of us are. I can't help but notice again the cowardice of
> > > Goo himself. He used to at least try to defend himself but I
> > > guess he learned that he's his own "worst enemy" even when he
> > > tries, and has given up. We can't really blame the poor idiot in
> > > his case, but it sure isn't as much fun without all his
> > > stupidities all the time...-
>
> > Indeed. Aaev seems all "business" now. In Goo's glory days it was all
> > hilarious none-stop entertainment.
>
> > D' ya think maybe a shrink got a hold of the Goober and medicated him
> > to a near comatose level?
> > ---------->
>
> > Who are you trying to convince?-
>
> Convince whom of what, Douche?
>
> -------->
>
> It's "Convince who?" and I think you know.
>
> Anyone who followed aaev knows that both of you suffered relentless
> humiliation at the hands of  JB.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The only one that JB relentlessly humiliated was himself with his
masterful outstupidifications.

Nobody else knows what you're talking
> about. Neither group cares.
>
> These exhanges between the two of you can only be viewed as mutual wound
> licking, the comiserations of two badly beaten dormats.
>
> So I repeat, who are you trying to convince that you came out of those days
> with any self respect, yourself or each other?-

Douche, it's a little late to try to defend ~jonnie~ the goober. He
fled the scene after waking to the fact that *all* he ever
accomplished here was to outstupid himself over and over and over ad
infinitum.

Dutch
2009-11-03 14:37:44 EST
"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote>
> These exhanges between the two of you can only be viewed as mutual wound
> licking, the comiserations of two badly beaten dormats.
>
> So I repeat, who are you trying to convince that you came out of those
> days
> with any self respect, yourself or each other?-

Douche, it's a little late to try to defend ~jonnie~ the goober.
------------------------>

What is too little too late are your pitiful attempts to win battles you
lost months and years ago.

He
fled the scene after waking to the fact that *all* he ever
accomplished here was to outstupid himself over and over and over ad
infinitum.
------------------>

He realized what I should have realized long ago, arguing with morons makes
you one of them.

D*@.
2009-11-03 15:38:10 EST
On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:04:38 -0700, "Dutch" <no@email.com> wrote:

>"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote in message
>On Oct 31, 2:50 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

>> On Oct 29, 1:28 pm, dh@. wrote:

>> > Nothing is as amusing as Goo's outstupidings...we were
>> > spoiled by "the good ol' days".

>> > I've dropped by to share some Goobal history but they haven't
>> > responded, or at least if they did they removed the link to aaev.
>> > Maybe they aren't as amused with his stupidities and dishonesties
>> > as some of us are. I can't help but notice again the cowardice of
>> > Goo himself. He used to at least try to defend himself but I
>> > guess he learned that he's his own "worst enemy" even when he
>> > tries, and has given up. We can't really blame the poor idiot in
>> > his case, but it sure isn't as much fun without all his
>> > stupidities all the time...-
>>
>> Indeed. Aaev seems all "business" now. In Goo's glory days it was all
>> hilarious none-stop entertainment.
>>
>> D' ya think maybe a shrink got a hold of the Goober and medicated him
>> to a near comatose level?
>> ---------->
>>
>> Who are you trying to convince?-
>

>Convince whom of what, Douche?
>
>-------->
>
>It's "Convince who?" and I think you know.
>
>Anyone who followed aaev knows that both of you suffered relentless
>humiliation at the hands of JB.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! That is quite possibly the stupidest most
hilarious thing you've ever written in your life.

>Nobody else knows what you're talking
>about. Neither group cares.
>
>These exhanges between the two of you can only be viewed as mutual wound
>licking,

LOL!!!! This is almost as much fun as having Goo do it.
Here's a fun idea: Try providing ANY examples of the Goober
"wounding" either one of us.

From: Goo

Ron asked:

>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Yes.
From: Goo

Ron pointed out:

> You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become PET
> FOOD.

Some are.
LOL!!! What a stupid Goober! Now back to the challenge: Try
providing some examples of either of us being "badly beaten" by
Goo. GO:

>So I repeat, who are you trying to convince that you came out of those days
>with any self respect, yourself or each other?

All we had to do was challenge the Goober to try explaining
his idiocy, and he showed himself to be the idiot. Goo never came
out on top afaik. For one thing Goo always lied, so he lost by
forfeit right from the start. For another thing when the Goober
did manage to persuade people to believe his lies in reality he
STILL lost by forfeit even when there was someone around who was
stupid enough to believe him. Goo outstupided himself time and
time again, usually by the blatancy of his dishonesty. I feel
very safe in saying that you can't give a single example of a
time that Goo came out on top of a disagreement with myself, or
probably with Mr Smartypants either.

Dutch
2009-11-03 23:01:15 EST
<*h@.> wrote I feel
> very safe in saying that you can't give a single example of a
> time that Goo came out on top of a disagreement with myself

Every single time.

Mr.Smartypants
2009-11-04 22:32:44 EST
On Nov 3, 9:01 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> <dh@.> wrote I feel
>
> > very safe in saying that you can't give a single example of a
> > time that Goo came out on top of a disagreement with myself
>
> Every single time.

LOL!!

What an imagination you have!

Remember Goo telling Dave to set his clock ahead an
hour................then several posts later Goo said " I DIDN'T say
to set your clock ahead an hour".

How is *that* coming out on top?

Explain.

Dutch
2009-11-04 22:35:08 EST

On Nov 3, 9:01 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> <dh@.> wrote I feel
>
> > very safe in saying that you can't give a single example of a
> > time that Goo came out on top of a disagreement with myself
>
> Every single time.

LOL!!

What an imagination you have!

Remember Goo telling Dave to set his clock ahead an
hour................then several posts later Goo said " I DIDN'T say
to set your clock ahead an hour".

How is *that* coming out on top?

Explain.

No, I don't.