Vegetarian Discussion: Goobernicus Is Alive And Well....................

Goobernicus Is Alive And Well....................

Mr.Smartypants
2009-10-24 17:42:06 EST

.................and posting to alt.california as Wilson Woods.

What a goober.

D*@.
2009-10-25 13:42:21 EST
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:42:06 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<*g@canada.com> wrote:

>.................and posting to alt.california as Wilson Woods.

He is? Goo, is this true? Have your nurses let you back on
the internet again Goob? If so, how come you haven't come over to
say hi in aaev? Some of us have really missed your bold idiocies
and blatant dishonesties...there's an empty feeling where there
used to be much amusement and laughter at your attempts to get
away with the most blatant of lies...

>What a goober.

I hope some people can appreciate how amusing the blatancy of
his dishonesties can often be in alt.california. Unless the
Goober has changed completely--which in his case would probably
require a brain transplant--at least some of the people Goo has
encountered should be aware of and familiar with his lyings.
Wilson Woods huh? Let's break out the list:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog
s*a@onairos.com
elvira
Dieter
"Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
<*4@yahoo.com>
Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
Fucktard
Apoo
Ted Bell
n*2@yahoo.com
Jay Santos
m*e@chicago.not
Rudy Canoza
Trappist
s*b@yahoo.com
Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
chico chupacabra

It's not in exact order of appearance but fairly close, so Goob
has chosen a pretty old one for the time being. He lied about
being Dieter for a while after Woods, and then did even more
lying about being Abner Hale and Roger Whitaker, and then a LOT
of lying about being Ted Bell. Goo lied about being Jay Santos
quite a bit, and Leif Erikson, of course with the various others
sprinkled in so he could agree with and compliment himselves as
he lied along... Then he lied the last year or so in aaev as Rudy
Canoza if I remember right, and now he's gone way back to lying
about being Wilson Woods again. Maybe history will repeat itself
a little bit and we can once more be amused by some of the grand
self outstupidifications we came to know of love, unintentionally
provided by our favorite goober: the great Goobernicus :-)

Mr.Smartypants
2009-10-28 17:04:42 EST
On Oct 25, 11:42 am, dh@. wrote:
> [...]
> chico chupacabra
>
> It's not in exact order of appearance but fairly close, so Goob
> has chosen a pretty old one for the time being. He lied about
> being Dieter for a while after Woods, and then did even more
> lying about being Abner Hale and Roger Whitaker, and then a LOT
> of lying about being Ted Bell. Goo lied about being Jay Santos
> quite a bit, and Leif Erikson, of course with the various others
> sprinkled in so he could agree with and compliment himselves as
> he lied along... Then he lied the last year or so in aaev as Rudy
> Canoza if I remember right, and now he's gone way back to lying
> about being Wilson Woods again. Maybe history will repeat itself
> a little bit and we can once more be amused by some of the grand
> self outstupidifications we came to know of love, unintentionally
> provided by our favorite goober: the great Goobernicus :-)

Poor Goo. Despite using dozens of nyms his outstupidifications became
his unmistakable signature.

He's probably getting his ass reamed out at alt.california as we
speak.

N*@millions.com
2009-10-28 19:16:03 EST
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:04:42 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> has chosen a pretty old one for the time being. He lied about
>> being Dieter for a while after Woods, and then did even more
>> lying about being Abner Hale and Roger Whitaker, and then a LOT
>> of lying about being Ted Bell. Goo lied about being Jay Santos
>> quite a bit, and Leif Erikson, of course with the various others
>> sprinkled in so he could agree with and compliment himselves as
>> he lied along... Then he lied the last year or so in aaev as Rudy
>> Canoza if I remember right, and now he's gone way back to lying
>> about being Wilson Woods again. Maybe history will repeat itself
>> a little bit and we can once more be amused by some of the grand
>> self outstupidifications we came to know of love, unintentionally
>> provided by our favorite goober: the great Goobernicus :-)
>

>Poor Goo. Despite using dozens of nyms his outstupidifications became

The old three-seat bandwagon, eh?

DCI

Dutch
2009-10-29 02:54:40 EST

<*r@millions.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:04:42 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>>On Oct 25, 11:42 am, dh@. wrote:

>>> He is? Goo, is this true? Have your nurses let you back on
>>> the internet again Goob? If so, how come you haven't come over to
>>> say hi in aaev? Some of us have really missed your bold idiocies
>>> and blatant dishonesties...there's an empty feeling where there
>>> used to be much amusement and laughter at your attempts to get
>>> away with the most blatant of lies...

>>> I hope some people can appreciate how amusing the blatancy of
>>> his dishonesties can often be in alt.california. Unless the
>>> Goober has changed completely--which in his case would probably
>>> require a brain transplant--at least some of the people Goo has
>>> encountered should be aware of and familiar with his lyings.
>>> Wilson Woods huh? Let's break out the list:
>>>
>>> Jonathan Ball
>>> Citizen
>>> Benfez
>>> Wilson Woods
>>> Radical Moderate
>>> Bingo
>>> Edward
>>> George
>>> Bill
>>> Fred
>>> Mystery Poster
>>> Merlin the dog
>>> Bob the dog
>>> sil...@onairos.com
>>> elvira
>>> Dieter
>>> "Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
>>> <prickerbush2...@yahoo.com>
>>> Abner Hale
>>> Roger Whitaker
>>> Fucktard
>>> Apoo
>>> Ted Bell
>>> notgen...@yahoo.com
>>> Jay Santos
>>> mortons.steakho...@chicago.not
>>> Rudy Canoza
>>> Trappist
>>> sb29...@yahoo.com
>>> Leif Erikson
>>> S. Maizlich
>>> SlipperySlope
>>> Eden
>>> Sylvia Stevens
>>> chico chupacabra
>>>
>>> It's not in exact order of appearance but fairly close, so Goob
>>> has chosen a pretty old one for the time being. He lied about
>>> being Dieter for a while after Woods, and then did even more
>>> lying about being Abner Hale and Roger Whitaker, and then a LOT
>>> of lying about being Ted Bell. Goo lied about being Jay Santos
>>> quite a bit, and Leif Erikson, of course with the various others
>>> sprinkled in so he could agree with and compliment himselves as
>>> he lied along... Then he lied the last year or so in aaev as Rudy
>>> Canoza if I remember right, and now he's gone way back to lying
>>> about being Wilson Woods again. Maybe history will repeat itself
>>> a little bit and we can once more be amused by some of the grand
>>> self outstupidifications we came to know of love, unintentionally
>>> provided by our favorite goober: the great Goobernicus :-)
>>

>>Poor Goo. Despite using dozens of nyms his outstupidifications became
>>his unmistakable signature.
>>
>>He's probably getting his ass reamed out at alt.california as we
>>speak.
>
> The old three-seat bandwagon, eh?
>
> DCI

smartypants likes to talk about ass reaming

D*@.
2009-10-29 15:28:19 EST
> [...]

>> has chosen a pretty old one for the time being. He lied about
>> being Dieter for a while after Woods, and then did even more
>> lying about being Abner Hale and Roger Whitaker, and then a LOT
>> of lying about being Ted Bell. Goo lied about being Jay Santos
>> quite a bit, and Leif Erikson, of course with the various others
>> sprinkled in so he could agree with and compliment himselves as
>> he lied along... Then he lied the last year or so in aaev as Rudy
>> Canoza if I remember right, and now he's gone way back to lying
>> about being Wilson Woods again. Maybe history will repeat itself
>> a little bit and we can once more be amused by some of the grand
>> self outstupidifications we came to know of love, unintentionally
>> provided by our favorite goober: the great Goobernicus :-)
>

>Poor Goo. Despite using dozens of nyms his outstupidifications became

Nothing is as amusing as Goo's outstupidings...we were
spoiled by "the good ol' days".

>He's probably getting his ass reamed out at alt.california as we
>speak.

I've dropped by to share some Goobal history but they haven't
responded, or at least if they did they removed the link to aaev.
Maybe they aren't as amused with his stupidities and dishonesties
as some of us are. I can't help but notice again the cowardice of
Goo himself. He used to at least try to defend himself but I
guess he learned that he's his own "worst enemy" even when he
tries, and has given up. We can't really blame the poor idiot in
his case, but it sure isn't as much fun without all his
stupidities all the time...

Dutch
2009-10-29 21:11:41 EST

<*h@.> wrote in message news:5iqje5dhkp4tqotl7t62qcn1tgkc5ubt7c@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:04:42 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>>On Oct 25, 11:42 am, dh@. wrote:

>>> He is? Goo, is this true? Have your nurses let you back on
>>> the internet again Goob? If so, how come you haven't come over to
>>> say hi in aaev? Some of us have really missed your bold idiocies
>>> and blatant dishonesties...there's an empty feeling where there
>>> used to be much amusement and laughter at your attempts to get
>>> away with the most blatant of lies...

>>> I hope some people can appreciate how amusing the blatancy of
>>> his dishonesties can often be in alt.california. Unless the
>>> Goober has changed completely--which in his case would probably
>>> require a brain transplant--at least some of the people Goo has
>>> encountered should be aware of and familiar with his lyings.
>>> Wilson Woods huh? Let's break out the list:
>>>
>>> Jonathan Ball
>>> Citizen
>>> Benfez
>>> Wilson Woods
>>> Radical Moderate
>>> Bingo
>>> Edward
>>> George
>>> Bill
>>> Fred
>>> Mystery Poster
>>> Merlin the dog
>>> Bob the dog
>>> sil...@onairos.com
>>> elvira
>>> Dieter
>>> "Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
>>> <prickerbush2...@yahoo.com>
>>> Abner Hale
>>> Roger Whitaker
>>> Fucktard
>>> Apoo
>>> Ted Bell
>>> notgen...@yahoo.com
>>> Jay Santos
>>> mortons.steakho...@chicago.not
>>> Rudy Canoza
>>> Trappist
>>> sb29...@yahoo.com
>>> Leif Erikson
>>> S. Maizlich
>>> SlipperySlope
>>> Eden
>>> Sylvia Stevens
>>> chico chupacabra
>>>
>>> It's not in exact order of appearance but fairly close, so Goob
>>> has chosen a pretty old one for the time being. He lied about
>>> being Dieter for a while after Woods, and then did even more
>>> lying about being Abner Hale and Roger Whitaker, and then a LOT
>>> of lying about being Ted Bell. Goo lied about being Jay Santos
>>> quite a bit, and Leif Erikson, of course with the various others
>>> sprinkled in so he could agree with and compliment himselves as
>>> he lied along... Then he lied the last year or so in aaev as Rudy
>>> Canoza if I remember right, and now he's gone way back to lying
>>> about being Wilson Woods again. Maybe history will repeat itself
>>> a little bit and we can once more be amused by some of the grand
>>> self outstupidifications we came to know of love, unintentionally
>>> provided by our favorite goober: the great Goobernicus :-)
>>

>>Poor Goo. Despite using dozens of nyms his outstupidifications became
>>his unmistakable signature.
>
> Nothing is as amusing as Goo's outstupidings...we were
> spoiled by "the good ol' days".
>
>>He's probably getting his ass reamed out at alt.california as we
>>speak.
>
> I've dropped by to share some Goobal history but they haven't
> responded, or at least if they did they removed the link to aaev.
> Maybe they aren't as amused with his stupidities and dishonesties
> as some of us are. I can't help but notice again the cowardice of
> Goo himself. He used to at least try to defend himself but I
> guess he learned that he's his own "worst enemy" even when he
> tries, and has given up. We can't really blame the poor idiot in
> his case, but it sure isn't as much fun without all his
> stupidities all the time...

Methinks you protest too much.

Mr.Smartypants
2009-10-30 15:52:53 EST
On Oct 29, 1:28 pm, dh@. wrote:
> [...]
> >> provided by our favorite goober: the great Goobernicus :-)
>
> >Poor Goo. Despite using dozens of nyms his outstupidifications became
> >his unmistakable signature.
>
>     Nothing is as amusing as Goo's outstupidings...we were
> spoiled by "the good ol' days".
>
> >He's probably getting his ass reamed out at alt.california as we
> >speak.
>
>     I've dropped by to share some Goobal history but they haven't
> responded, or at least if they did they removed the link to aaev.
> Maybe they aren't as amused with his stupidities and dishonesties
> as some of us are. I can't help but notice again the cowardice of
> Goo himself. He used to at least try to defend himself but I
> guess he learned that he's his own "worst enemy" even when he
> tries, and has given up. We can't really blame the poor idiot in
> his case, but it sure isn't as much fun without all his

Indeed. Aaev seems all "business" now. In Goo's glory days it was all
hilarious none-stop entertainment.

D' ya think maybe a shrink got a hold of the Goober and medicated him
to a near comatose level?

Dutch
2009-10-31 16:50:19 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote in message
On Oct 29, 1:28 pm, dh@. wrote:
> [...]
> spoiled by "the good ol' days".
>
> >He's probably getting his ass reamed out at alt.california as we
> >speak.
>
> I've dropped by to share some Goobal history but they haven't
> responded, or at least if they did they removed the link to aaev.
> Maybe they aren't as amused with his stupidities and dishonesties
> as some of us are. I can't help but notice again the cowardice of
> Goo himself. He used to at least try to defend himself but I
> guess he learned that he's his own "worst enemy" even when he
> tries, and has given up. We can't really blame the poor idiot in
> his case, but it sure isn't as much fun without all his
> stupidities all the time...-

Indeed. Aaev seems all "business" now. In Goo's glory days it was all
hilarious none-stop entertainment.

D' ya think maybe a shrink got a hold of the Goober and medicated him
---------->

Who are you trying to convince?

Mr.Smartypants
2009-10-31 17:39:59 EST
On Oct 31, 2:50 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 29, 1:28 pm, dh@. wrote:
>

> > On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:04:42 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> > <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

> > >Poor Goo. Despite using dozens of nyms his outstupidifications became
> > >his unmistakable signature.
>
> > Nothing is as amusing as Goo's outstupidings...we were
> > spoiled by "the good ol' days".
>
> > >He's probably getting his ass reamed out at alt.california as we
> > >speak.
>
> > I've dropped by to share some Goobal history but they haven't
> > responded, or at least if they did they removed the link to aaev.
> > Maybe they aren't as amused with his stupidities and dishonesties
> > as some of us are. I can't help but notice again the cowardice of
> > Goo himself. He used to at least try to defend himself but I
> > guess he learned that he's his own "worst enemy" even when he
> > tries, and has given up. We can't really blame the poor idiot in
> > his case, but it sure isn't as much fun without all his
> > stupidities all the time...-
>
> Indeed. Aaev seems all "business" now. In Goo's glory days it was all
> hilarious none-stop entertainment.
>
> D' ya think maybe a shrink got a hold of the Goober and medicated him
> to a near comatose level?
>
> Who are you trying to convince?-

Convince whom of what, Douche?