Vegetarian Discussion: FUR Made In China

FUR Made In China
Posts: 27

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

O.pearl
2009-09-26 19:18:30 EST


Violating animal rights and harsh killing of animals
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=230860080082


How do we stop this bloody HELL? STOP buying fur!!!


CHINA - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress
can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
- Mahatma Gandhi

Ruddell
2009-09-26 20:43:39 EST
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:18:30 -0600, O.pearl wrote
(in article <4jxvm.30154$j7.493374@news.indigo.ie>):

>
>
> Violating animal rights and harsh killing of animals
> http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=230860080082
>
>
> How do we stop this bloody HELL? STOP buying fur!!!

I eat meat, wear leather shoes and even have a leather belt. If I could
afford to buy my wife a fur coat I sure would. But maybe you could have said
stop buying China imports rather than just stop buying fur?

BTW, I enjoy hunting deer, geese, ducks and upland game birds too...



--
Cheers!

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply


Kulin Remailer
2009-09-26 22:12:46 EST
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 18:43:39 -0600, Ruddell
<ruddell'Elle-Kabong'@canada.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:18:30 -0600, O.pearl wrote
>(in article <4jxvm.30154$j7.493374@news.indigo.ie>):
>
>>
>>
>> Violating animal rights and harsh killing of animals
>> http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=230860080082
>>
>>
>> How do we stop this bloody HELL? STOP buying fur!!!
>
>I eat meat, wear leather shoes and even have a leather belt. If I could
>afford to buy my wife a fur coat I sure would. But maybe you could have said
>stop buying China imports rather than just stop buying fur?
>
>BTW, I enjoy hunting deer, geese, ducks and upland game birds too...

There's a doco called 'The Witness' that you'd probably enjoy.




O.pearl
2009-09-27 07:33:12 EST
"Ruddell" <ruddell'Elle-Kabong'@canada.com> wrote in message news:0001HW.C6E4115B0014E885B02DE9BF@news.sasktel.net...
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:18:30 -0600, O.pearl wrote
> (in article <4jxvm.30154$j7.493374@news.indigo.ie>):
>
>> Violating animal rights and harsh killing of animals
>> http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=230860080082
>>
>> How do we stop this bloody HELL? STOP buying fur!!!
>
> I eat meat, wear leather shoes and even have a leather belt. If I could
> afford to buy my wife a fur coat I sure would. But maybe you could have said
> stop buying China imports rather than just stop buying fur?
>
> BTW, I enjoy hunting deer, geese, ducks and upland game birds too...

Dennis, you are a human purely by accident of birth. You could equally
be a deer, a dog, goose, cow, or any other animal, and experience the
pain, suffering and brutal death some humans callously inflict on others.
Try to imagine yourself in their place, and consider how it feels. Surely
you wouldn't want to be treated in that way. Please reconsider, thanks.





Ruddell
2009-09-27 11:09:39 EST
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 05:33:12 -0600, O.pearl wrote
(in article <U3Ivm.30156$j7.493343@news.indigo.ie>):

> "Ruddell" <ruddell'Elle-Kabong'@canada.com> wrote in message
> news:0001HW.C6E4115B0014E885B02DE9BF@news.sasktel.net...
>> On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:18:30 -0600, O.pearl wrote
>> (in article <4jxvm.30154$j7.493374@news.indigo.ie>):
>>
>>> Violating animal rights and harsh killing of animals
>>> http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=230860080082
>>>
>>> How do we stop this bloody HELL? STOP buying fur!!!
>>
>> I eat meat, wear leather shoes and even have a leather belt. If I could
>> afford to buy my wife a fur coat I sure would. But maybe you could have
>> said
>> stop buying China imports rather than just stop buying fur?
>>
>> BTW, I enjoy hunting deer, geese, ducks and upland game birds too...
>
> Dennis, you are a human purely by accident of birth. You could equally
> be a deer, a dog, goose, cow, or any other animal, and experience the
> pain, suffering and brutal death some humans callously inflict on others.
> Try to imagine yourself in their place, and consider how it feels. Surely
> you wouldn't want to be treated in that way. Please reconsider, thanks.


Oh piss off. This is cross posted to a fashion ng so what's you're point?
I'll be putting steaks on the bbq tonight whilst we've still got some weather
to do it in up here in the great white north. The geese are getting together
for the big flight so I suppose I'd best get the shotgun ready so we'll have
some great suppers over that long cold winter...





--
Cheers!

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply


O.pearl
2009-09-27 11:54:00 EST
"Ruddell" <ruddell'Elle-Kabong'@canada.com> wrote in message news:0001HW.C6E4DC5300033585B03B19BF@news.sasktel.net...

> Oh piss off. This is cross posted to a fashion ng so what's you're point?

Violating animal rights and harsh killing of animals
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=230860080082

Why did you need to respond to this? Such cruelty is regarded as wholly
unacceptable by the vast majority. To brag about your own bloodbaths.

'psy·cho·path
n. A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive,
perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

Psychopathy (pronounced /sakopi/ in General American) is a term derived
from the Greek psyche (soul) and pathos (suffering), and was once used to
denote any form of mental illness. Currently, psychopathy is defined in
psychiatry as a condition characterized by lack of empathy or conscience,
poor impulse control and manipulative behaviors.

I would describe psychopaths as intra-species predators who use charm,
manipulation, intimidation, and violence to control others and to satisfy their
own selfish needs. Lacking in conscience and in feelings for others, they
cold-bloodedly take what they want and do as they please, violating social
norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret.
..
so·ci·o·path
-noun Psychiatry.
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and
who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Sociopathy is chiefly characterized by something wrong with the person's
conscience. They either don't have one, it's full of holes like Swiss cheese,
or they are somehow able to completely neutralize or negate any sense of
conscience or future time perspective. Sociopaths only care about fulfilling
their own needs and desires - selfishness and egocentricity to the extreme.
Everything and everybody else is mentally twisted around in their minds as
objects to be used in fulfilling their own needs and desires. They often
believe they are doing something good for society, or at least nothing that
bad.
..'
http://noisyroom.com/?p=217


I*@webtv.net
2009-09-27 12:11:13 EST
On Sep 27, 10:09 am, Ruddell <ruddell'Elle-Kabo...@canada.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 05:33:12 -0600, O.pearl wrote
>
> >>> How do we stop this bloody HELL?  STOP buying fur!!!
>
> >> I eat meat, wear leather shoes and even have a leather belt.   If I could
> >> afford to buy my wife a fur coat I sure would.  But maybe you could have
> >> said
> >> stop buying China imports rather than just stop buying fur?
>
> >> BTW, I enjoy hunting deer, geese, ducks and upland game birds too...
>
> > Dennis, you are a human purely by accident of birth.  You could equally
> > be a deer, a dog, goose, cow, or any other animal, and experience the
> > pain, suffering and brutal death some humans callously inflict on others.
> > Try to imagine yourself in their place, and consider how it feels.  Surely
> > you wouldn't want to be treated in that way.  Please reconsider, thanks.
>
> Oh piss off.  This is cross posted to a fashion ng so what's you're point?  
> I'll be putting steaks on the bbq tonight whilst we've still got some weather
> to do it in up here in the great white north.  The geese are getting together
> for the big flight so I suppose I'd best get the shotgun ready so we'll have
> some great suppers over that long cold winter...
>
>
> Dennis
>
>
Pearl needs to get laid and have some children and take her mind off
silly garbage like this. She's looking for a "cause" as she has
nothing to occupy her time so lighted on this to preach the vegetarian
lifetstyle. Doesn't ol' Pearl know she's an accident of birth, too??
Most of us are!

We're finally having some pretty weather here after about 2 weeks of
rain and I'm ready to fire up the grill, too! Will it be pork chops,
chicken breasts, or some sort of beef?? The freezer is jam packed
with beef so that would be a good choice. Some grilled onions,
potatoes, and brussel sprouts should round this out nicely. But is
grilling veggies a cruelty, too?? (I can hear them screaming now.)

I carry a leather purse and wear leather shoes, by choice, no less. I
don't have a leather jacket as I've never seen one that is begging me
to buy it but still look. I'd also love to have a fabulous mink coat
but can't afford it and besides, it rarely gets cold enough here to
wear one. But I still drool when I see them.

Yeah, don't just zero in on thing, just stop the import of a Chinese
products, but that ain't gonna happen.



O.pearl
2009-09-27 12:52:42 EST

<*n@webtv.net> wrote in message news:e06bbf5f-22d0-4f5b-b056-d87fa0b82fe7@h30g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...

> On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 05:33:12 -0600, O.pearl wrote

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=230860080082

> Pearl needs to get laid and have some children and take her mind off
> silly garbage like this.


"By far the most dangerous foe we have to fight is apathy -
indifference from whatever cause, not from a lack of knowledge,
but from carelessness, from absorption in other pursuits, from
a contempt bred of self satisfaction"
- William Osler quotes (Canadian physician, 1849-1919)

I*@webtv.net
2009-09-27 14:40:25 EST
Pearlie,

There's no underprivileged children there in Ireland that could
benefit from your attention?? No tutoring children from the schools
with math, reading, or spelling?? Surely volunteering at a hospital
with the terminally ill or elderly patients who have not a soul in the
world would be more rewarding that posting some vegetarian dribble on
a newsgroup. In your mind I'm sure you think you are doing everything
in your power to convert us all and that all animals should be left to
roam free and unchecked no matter where they live in this world.

Apathy exists in many forms, not just the apathy we have to jump on
your vegetarian bandwagon. It is your apathy to not look closer to
home for more pressing problems that could use your help and money
immediately.

Ok, I'm through with talking with the kook.


Ruddell
2009-09-27 18:41:00 EST
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:40:25 -0600, itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net wrote
(in article
<9cb9f087-b64d-48c3-bfa3-dcf5e9c66000@p36g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>):

> Pearlie,
>
> There's no underprivileged children there in Ireland that could
> benefit from your attention?? No tutoring children from the schools
> with math, reading, or spelling?? Surely volunteering at a hospital
> with the terminally ill or elderly patients who have not a soul in the
> world would be more rewarding that posting some vegetarian dribble on
> a newsgroup. In your mind I'm sure you think you are doing everything
> in your power to convert us all and that all animals should be left to
> roam free and unchecked no matter where they live in this world.
>
> Apathy exists in many forms, not just the apathy we have to jump on
> your vegetarian bandwagon. It is your apathy to not look closer to
> home for more pressing problems that could use your help and money
> immediately.
>
> Ok, I'm through with talking with the kook.


Lol, I think so as well. Some people just get on these missions out of
boredom. And I'm so damn bored you wouldn't believe it yet I still enjoy my
suppers with meat ;-)

--
Cheers!

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron