Vegetarian Discussion: Poor Goo ;-(

Mr.Smartypants
2009-02-13 13:48:36 EST

Did he finally become pet food or what?

D*@.
2009-02-16 12:34:38 EST
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:48:36 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>Did he finally become pet food or what?

Maybe the nurses finally took away Goo's internet privileges for good.
It's amazing such a Goober was able to hang in there as long as he did
with all the lying, unsuportable claims, self-outstupidifications, lies and insults
against other less contemptable people, etc... After getting to enjoy the hilarity
of Goobal idiotics for years, there's now an emptyness where there used to
be laughter at the self-outstupidings of Goo, usually laughed at justifiably
because what made them so amusing was the blatancy of their dishonestys
or some similarly amusing but contemptable factor.

Oh Goobernicus...Goobernicus...wherefore art thou, our Goober?

Hmmm...this is interesting...a quick Google Goober search indicates that
the last posts made by Goo were on December 31 of last year:

Results 1 - 10 of about 195 for author:rudy author:canoza. Sorted by date

In Pictures: Massacre of Gazan Children
alt.activism - 22 posts - 7 authors - Last post: Dec 31, 2008
Rudy Canoza pi...@thedismalscience.not alt activism alt politics alt california
alt politics liberalism Stan de SD wrote: On Dec 31, 10:52 am, ...
http://groups.google.com/g/1eb7ff00/t/8e74743d5554d6b8/.../4c4f6d8bec3008bf?...

Honduras Illegal Alien Gives Birth in Arizona Desert - NO MORE ...
alt.politics.immigration - 202 posts - 34 authors - Last post: Dec 31, 2008
Rudy Canoza pi...@thedismalscience.noot alt politics immigration tx guns alt
california talk politics guns az politics Dale Cooper wrote: "Scout" ...
http://groups.google.com/g/c287ff03/t/8358a6bcf3ded648/.../2ad61a93d54ebcb0?...

Liberals rush to defense of sex offenders, think they are ...
alt.society.homeless - 99 posts - 10 authors - Last post: Dec 31, 2008
Rudy Canoza pi...@thedismalscience.not alt society homeless alt california ba
politics ca politics alt politics Bill Z. wrote: Rudy Canoza ...
http://groups.google.com/g/1457ff04/t/a326e34d104b158/d/29509511a7faccb5?...

Tax Cuts for the Rich
alt.california - 97 posts - 12 authors - Last post: Dec 30, 2008
Rudy Canoza pi...@thedismalscience.not alt california alt rush-limbaugh alt
impeach bush alt society conservatism alt fan rush-limbaugh alt society ...
http://groups.google.com/g/4567ff08/t/60f406f0bff45ed0/d/2c938769fb2741e1?...

Democrat fundraiser Norman Hsu, crook
alt.religion.islam - 1 post - 1 author - Last post: Dec 30, 2008
Rudy Canoza pi...@thedismalscience.noot alt religion islam soc culture israel
soc culture jewish soc culture palestine talk politics mideast alt prisons alt
http://groups.google.com/g/85b7feff/t/4c72e0be9588d57b/.../e073e8dc4a637979?...

HEALTH BENEFITS OF BEING A VEGETARIAN
soc.culture.indian - 4 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Dec 30, 2008
Rudy Canoza pi...@thedismalscience.noot soc culture indian alt fan jai-maharaj
alt animals ethics vegetarian alt religion hindu soc culture usa ...
http://groups.google.com/g/d537fefb/t/fcfe20cddf11e817/d/8d496bfc0b7c878?hl...

milt shook, stupid fucking crank, believes the president can ...
alt.california - 457 posts - 40 authors - Last post: Dec 30, 2008
Rudy Canoza notgen...@yahoo.com alt california alt fan rush-limbaugh alt society
liberalism talk politics misc talk politics guns On Dec 29, 3:30 pm, ...
http://groups.google.com/g/6bd7fef5/t/83711408fa918689/d/929aef59ecd2cecb?...

Leftists Are Clean
alt.california - 17 posts - 11 authors - Last post: Dec 29, 2008
Rudy Canoza pi...@thedismalscience.noot alt california alt rush-limbaugh alt
impeach bush alt fan rush-limbaugh talk politics misc Falstaff wrote: Rudy ...
http://groups.google.com/g/6bd7fef5/t/b28d04d5e9fe4410/d/df3a117faacece07?...

President GWBush Grants Pardons And Commutation
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh - 4 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Dec 29, 2008
Rudy Canoza pi...@thedismalscience.noot alt fan rush-limbaugh alt society
liberalism talk politics misc alt news-media alt california alt radio talk alt
http://groups.google.com/g/4847ff0b/t/adb0576cc85218a6/.../2a2031c91136eeec?...

Abe Lincoln, the Klan and Democrats
misc.survivalism - 119 posts - 18 authors - Last post: Dec 29, 2008
Rudy Canoza pi...@thedismalscience.noot misc survivalism alt california alt
politics liberalism alt culture alaska Doug Reese wrote: On Dec 29, 12:10 pm,
http://groups.google.com/g/6fe7fef1/t/80a26cbb57a0f6be/d/7099e83a9bcb011a?...

Rupert
2009-02-16 19:44:22 EST
On Feb 17, 1:34 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:48:36 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>
> >Did he finally become pet food or what?
>
>     Maybe the nurses finally took away Goo's internet privileges for good.
> It's amazing such a Goober was able to hang in there as long as he did
> with all the lying, unsuportable claims, self-outstupidifications, lies and insults
> against other less contemptable people, etc... After getting to enjoy the hilarity
> of Goobal idiotics for years, there's now an emptyness where there used to
> be laughter at the self-outstupidings of Goo, usually laughed at justifiably
> because what made them so amusing was the blatancy of their dishonestys
> or some similarly amusing but contemptable factor.
>
>     Oh Goobernicus...Goobernicus...wherefore art thou, our Goober?
>
>     Hmmm...this is interesting...a quick Google Goober search indicates that
> the last posts made by Goo were on December 31 of last year:

Perhaps he made a New Year's Resolution.

Mr.Smartypants
2009-02-17 15:06:00 EST
On Feb 16, 5:44 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 1:34 am, dh@. wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:48:36 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>
> > >Did he finally become pet food or what?
>
> >     Maybe the nurses finally took away Goo's internet privileges for good.
> > It's amazing such a Goober was able to hang in there as long as he did
> > with all the lying, unsuportable claims, self-outstupidifications, lies and insults
> > against other less contemptable people, etc... After getting to enjoy the hilarity
> > of Goobal idiotics for years, there's now an emptyness where there used to
> > be laughter at the self-outstupidings of Goo, usually laughed at justifiably
> > because what made them so amusing was the blatancy of their dishonestys
> > or some similarly amusing but contemptable factor.
>
> >     Oh Goobernicus...Goobernicus...wherefore art thou, our Goober?
>
> >     Hmmm...this is interesting...a quick Google Goober search indicates that
> > the last posts made by Goo were on December 31 of last year:
>
> Perhaps he made a New Year's Resolution

He's too stupid and dishonest to keep a resolution.

My money says he's pet food.

Dutch
2009-02-17 16:51:33 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote in message
On Feb 16, 5:44 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 17, 1:34 am, dh@. wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:48:36 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> > <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>
> > >Did he finally become pet food or what?
>
> > Maybe the nurses finally took away Goo's internet privileges for good.
> > It's amazing such a Goober was able to hang in there as long as he did
> > with all the lying, unsuportable claims, self-outstupidifications, lies
> > and insults
> > against other less contemptable people, etc... After getting to enjoy
> > the hilarity
> > of Goobal idiotics for years, there's now an emptyness where there used
> > be laughter at the self-outstupidings of Goo, usually laughed at
> > justifiably
> > because what made them so amusing was the blatancy of their dishonestys
> > or some similarly amusing but contemptable factor.
>
> > Oh Goobernicus...Goobernicus...wherefore art thou, our Goober?
>
> > Hmmm...this is interesting...a quick Google Goober search indicates that
> > the last posts made by Goo were on December 31 of last year:
>
> Perhaps he made a New Year's Resolution

He's too stupid and dishonest to keep a resolution.

My money says he's pet food.
--------------------

Your obsession with him is pitiful.

D*@.
2009-02-18 11:46:53 EST
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:44:22 -0800 (PST), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Feb 17, 1:34 am, dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:48:36 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Did he finally become pet food or what?
>>
>>     Maybe the nurses finally took away Goo's internet privileges for good.
>> It's amazing such a Goober was able to hang in there as long as he did
>> with all the lying, unsuportable claims, self-outstupidifications, lies and insults
>> against other less contemptable people, etc... After getting to enjoy the hilarity
>> of Goobal idiotics for years, there's now an emptyness where there used to
>> be laughter at the self-outstupidings of Goo, usually laughed at justifiably
>> because what made them so amusing was the blatancy of their dishonestys
>> or some similarly amusing but contemptable factor.
>>
>>     Oh Goobernicus...Goobernicus...wherefore art thou, our Goober?
>>
>>     Hmmm...this is interesting...a quick Google Goober search indicates that
>> the last posts made by Goo were on December 31 of last year:
>>

>Perhaps he made a New Year's Resolution.

Maybe so... I wonder who he's posting as now........

Mr.Smartypants
2009-02-18 13:42:30 EST
On Feb 18, 9:46 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:44:22 -0800 (PST), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >>     Maybe the nurses finally took away Goo's internet privileges for good.
> >> It's amazing such a Goober was able to hang in there as long as he did
> >> with all the lying, unsuportable claims, self-outstupidifications, lies and insults
> >> against other less contemptable people, etc... After getting to enjoy the hilarity
> >> of Goobal idiotics for years, there's now an emptyness where there used to
> >> be laughter at the self-outstupidings of Goo, usually laughed at justifiably
> >> because what made them so amusing was the blatancy of their dishonestys
> >> or some similarly amusing but contemptable factor.
>
> >>     Oh Goobernicus...Goobernicus...wherefore art thou, our Goober?
>
> >>     Hmmm...this is interesting...a quick Google Goober search indicates that
> >> the last posts made by Goo were on December 31 of last year:
>
> >Perhaps he made a New Year's Resolution.
>
>     Maybe so... I wonder who he's posting as now

As "Douche" perhaps....?

Mr.Smartypants
2009-02-18 13:47:43 EST
On Feb 17, 2:51 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 16, 5:44 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 17, 1:34 am, dh@. wrote:

> > > Maybe the nurses finally took away Goo's internet privileges for good.
> > > It's amazing such a Goober was able to hang in there as long as he did
> > > with all the lying, unsuportable claims, self-outstupidifications, lies
> > > and insults
> > > against other less contemptable people, etc... After getting to enjoy
> > > the hilarity
> > > of Goobal idiotics for years, there's now an emptyness where there used
> > > be laughter at the self-outstupidings of Goo, usually laughed at
> > > justifiably
> > > because what made them so amusing was the blatancy of their dishonestys
> > > or some similarly amusing but contemptable factor.
>
> > > Oh Goobernicus...Goobernicus...wherefore art thou, our Goober?
>
> > > Hmmm...this is interesting...a quick Google Goober search indicates that
> > > the last posts made by Goo were on December 31 of last year:
>
> > Perhaps he made a New Year's Resolution
>
> He's too stupid and dishonest to keep a resolution.
>
> My money says he's pet food.
> --------------------
>
> Your obsession with him is pitiful.-

Nonsense. His hilarious antics on these groups are legendary and we've
never found a replacement.
Care to apply for Goo's job?

Dutch
2009-02-18 16:01:45 EST
"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote
On Feb 17, 2:51 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 16, 5:44 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 17, 1:34 am, dh@. wrote:

> > > Maybe the nurses finally took away Goo's internet privileges for good.
> > > It's amazing such a Goober was able to hang in there as long as he did
> > > with all the lying, unsuportable claims, self-outstupidifications,
> > > lies
> > > and insults
> > > against other less contemptable people, etc... After getting to enjoy
> > > the hilarity
> > > of Goobal idiotics for years, there's now an emptyness where there
> > > used
> > > be laughter at the self-outstupidings of Goo, usually laughed at
> > > justifiably
> > > because what made them so amusing was the blatancy of their
> > > dishonestys
> > > or some similarly amusing but contemptable factor.
>
> > > Oh Goobernicus...Goobernicus...wherefore art thou, our Goober?
>
> > > Hmmm...this is interesting...a quick Google Goober search indicates
> > > that
> > > the last posts made by Goo were on December 31 of last year:
>
> > Perhaps he made a New Year's Resolution
>
> He's too stupid and dishonest to keep a resolution.
>
> My money says he's pet food.
> --------------------
>
> Your obsession with him is pitiful.-

Nonsense. His hilarious antics on these groups are legendary and we've
never found a replacement.
Care to apply for Goo's job?
------------

Pathetic, get a job or volunteer at an old queer's home or something.

Mr.Smartypants
2009-02-18 18:08:38 EST
On Feb 18, 2:01 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote
> On Feb 17, 2:51 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>

> > "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> > > Perhaps he made a New Year's Resolution
>
> > He's too stupid and dishonest to keep a resolution.
>
> > My money says he's pet food.
>
> > Your obsession with him is pitiful.-
>
> Nonsense. His hilarious antics on these groups are legendary and we've
> never found a replacement.
> Care to apply for Goo's job?
>
> Pathetic, get a job or volunteer at an old queer's home or something

Typical Goober reply.
We knew you wouldn't stay away for long Goo.