Vegetarian Discussion: Clueless Fatties

Clueless Fatties

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2008-10-03 15:52:32 EST
One of the biggest (pun intended) problems with huge porkerbeasts is
that they have almost no sense of space. They just don't have a fucking
clue where they are, nor whom or what they're blocking. This commonly
shows up in grocery aisles. The huge hulking lard tankers stand there
utterly clueless to the idea that other people are there, or might be there.

Thoughtlessness is very high on the list of offensive things about fatties.

The Master
2008-10-03 16:09:46 EST
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> One of the biggest (pun intended) problems with huge porkerbeasts is that
> they have almost no sense of space. They just don't have a fucking clue
> where they are, nor whom or what they're blocking. This commonly shows up in
> grocery aisles.

You must go to different stores then I go to, because it's always the
skinny waifs that park the cart in the middle of the isle so no other cart
can get by. All she has to do is move her cart to the side, and people
can get by, but NNNNnnnnoooooooo.... Ignorant fool thinks that her cart
takes up no space at all.

Skinny people make me sick.

Everytime a single skinny person drives a Hummer, a baby seal dies.

Spent
2008-10-03 18:39:36 EST
just testing in this room to make sure I can still post.

Willow Herself
2008-10-03 20:15:27 EST
Look, Dumb and Dumber #2 is out... who would have thought...

Will~

"The Master" <tardis@nospam.sdf.lonestar.org.nospam> wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>> One of the biggest (pun intended) problems with huge porkerbeasts is that
>> they have almost no sense of space. They just don't have a fucking clue
>> where they are, nor whom or what they're blocking. This commonly shows
>> up in grocery aisles.
>
> You must go to different stores then I go to, because it's always the
> skinny waifs that park the cart in the middle of the isle so no other cart
> can get by. All she has to do is move her cart to the side, and people
> can get by, but NNNNnnnnoooooooo.... Ignorant fool thinks that her cart
> takes up no space at all.
>
> Skinny people make me sick.
>
> Everytime a single skinny person drives a Hummer, a baby seal dies.

Rudy Canoza
2008-10-04 03:12:33 EST
The Clueless Fatty danced clumsily to my tune:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>> One of the biggest (pun intended) problems with huge porkerbeasts is
>> that they have almost no sense of space. They just don't have a
>> fucking clue where they are, nor whom or what they're blocking. This
>> commonly shows up in grocery aisles.
>
> You must go to different stores then I go to, because it's always the
> skinny waifs that park the cart in the middle of the isle so no other
> cart can get by.

Bullshit.

Fatties blow.

Hoots
2008-10-04 09:09:52 EST
The Master wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>> One of the biggest (pun intended) problems with huge porkerbeasts is
>> that they have almost no sense of space. They just don't have a
>> fucking clue where they are, nor whom or what they're blocking. This
>> commonly shows up in grocery aisles.
>
> You must go to different stores then I go to, because it's always the
> skinny waifs that park the cart in the middle of the isle so no other
> cart can get by. All she has to do is move her cart to the side, and
> people can get by, but NNNNnnnnoooooooo.... Ignorant fool thinks that
> her cart takes up no space at all.
>
> Skinny people make me sick.
>
> Everytime a single skinny person drives a Hummer, a baby seal dies.

I seem to always get one of those shopping carts with the squeakedty,
clunking wheel, so I end up veering into shelves, etc.

Stupid carts.

Seth
2008-10-05 00:28:05 EST
In article <808aee2c-36a1-4a32-ab05-128e2acfbf91@l62g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
spent <snip92@hotmail.com> wrote:
>just testing in this room to make sure I can still post.

This isn't a room and you're a google-posting idiot.

You flunk.

Seth
--
99% of the time, he is rude to the people who do in fact deserve
it. -- Will Brink

D*@.
2008-10-05 13:49:26 EST
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:39:36 -0700 (PDT), spent <snip92@hotmail.com> wrote:

>just testing in this room to make sure I can still post.

While you're here, see if you can get Goo to explain what he
thinks prevents us from benefitting from living without referring
to "Him" or "Them".

2008-10-05 21:51:49 EST
On 4 oct, 09:09, Hoots <ratty_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I seem to always get one of those shopping carts with the squeakedty,
> clunking wheel, so I end up veering into shelves, etc.

lol.

Hoots
2008-10-06 08:21:48 EST
m*9@hotmail.com wrote:
> On 4 oct, 09:09, Hoots <ratty_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I seem to always get one of those shopping carts with the squeakedty,
>> clunking wheel, so I end up veering into shelves, etc.
>

> lol.

Go ahead and laugh at my misfortune. I hope my sad story brings aid to
millions of clunks everywhere...

I thank you.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)