Vegetarian Discussion: Is The Salad Bar Safe?

Is The Salad Bar Safe?
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

A*@scfas.com
2008-09-23 09:11:47 EST
http://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2008/0922-clarke-produce-safety.php

Any food could potentially contain bacteria, according to Clarke, who
also
is an MU Extension state specialist. His best advice is to keep produce
cold, wash hands before handling, and wash all surfaces to eliminate
cross-contamination. Another alternative is to cook all produce.

"We like our fresh produce, and we don't want to cook or can
everything,"
Clarke said. "Contamination could happen 1,000 miles away because
someone
didn't wash his or her hands. A home isn't a sterile environment either,
so
something can happen to contaminate produce in your own home. Hopefully,
if
you are healthy whatever contamination that might be present will not
harm
you."


I Luv Carrots
2008-09-23 11:45:53 EST
Unless you are immunocompromised you should not worry.
--
Vegan forum -> http://vegan.dyndns.biz

<*a@scfas.com> wrote in message
news:48d8eb13$0$6606$1c4686b2@news.club.cc.cmu.edu...
> http://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2008/0922-clarke-produce-safety.php
>
> Any food could potentially contain bacteria, according to Clarke, who
> also
> is an MU Extension state specialist. His best advice is to keep produce
> cold, wash hands before handling, and wash all surfaces to eliminate
> cross-contamination. Another alternative is to cook all produce.
>
> "We like our fresh produce, and we don't want to cook or can
> everything,"
> Clarke said. "Contamination could happen 1,000 miles away because
> someone
> didn't wash his or her hands. A home isn't a sterile environment either,
> so
> something can happen to contaminate produce in your own home. Hopefully,
> if
> you are healthy whatever contamination that might be present will not
> harm
> you."
>



Ned
2008-09-23 20:04:48 EST
a*a@scfas.com wrote:

--snipped the propaganda--

FUD!

shame on you.

ned.

M.Balarama
2008-09-23 21:31:56 EST

<*a@scfas.com> wrote in message
news:48d8eb13$0$6606$1c4686b2@news.club.cc.cmu.edu...
> http://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2008/0922-clarke-produce-safety.php
>
> Any food could potentially contain bacteria, according to Clarke, who
> also
> is an MU Extension state specialist. His best advice is to keep produce
> cold, wash hands before handling, and wash all surfaces to eliminate
> cross-contamination. Another alternative is to cook all produce.
>
> "We like our fresh produce, and we don't want to cook or can
> everything,"
> Clarke said. "Contamination could happen 1,000 miles away because
> someone
> didn't wash his or her hands. A home isn't a sterile environment either,
> so
> something can happen to contaminate produce in your own home. Hopefully,
> if
> you are healthy whatever contamination that might be present will not
> harm
> you."

I and my family have eaten at Hundreds of salad bars in Texas and LA and
have never gotten ill




>



D*@.
2008-09-24 09:26:27 EST
On 23 Sep 2008 13:11:47 GMT, archaea@scfas.com wrote:

>http://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2008/0922-clarke-produce-safety.php
>
>Any food could potentially contain bacteria, according to Clarke, who
>also
>is an MU Extension state specialist. His best advice is to keep produce
>cold, wash hands before handling, and wash all surfaces to eliminate
>cross-contamination.

How about chicken? Pork? Beef? Lamb?

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-24 16:15:15 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking
cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than
I was yesterday?", and so he lied:

> On 23 Sep 2008 13:11:47 GMT, archaea@scfas.com wrote:
>
>> http://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2008/0922-clarke-produce-safety.php
>>
>> Any food could potentially contain bacteria, according to Clarke, who
>> also
>> is an MU Extension state specialist. His best advice is to keep produce
>> cold, wash hands before handling, and wash all surfaces to eliminate
>> cross-contamination.
>
> How about chicken? Pork? Beef? Lamb?

Chickens, pigs, cattle and sheep do not "benefit" from coming into
existence, Goo.

Mr.Smarmypants
2008-09-26 18:19:05 EST
dh@. wrote:
> On 23 Sep 2008 13:11:47 GMT, archaea@scfas.com wrote:
>
>> http://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2008/0922-clarke-produce-safety.php
>>
>> Any food could potentially contain bacteria, according to Clarke, who
>> also
>> is an MU Extension state specialist. His best advice is to keep produce
>> cold, wash hands before handling, and wash all surfaces to eliminate
>> cross-contamination.
>
> How about chicken? Pork? Beef? Lamb?

How about you shut your stupid ignorant cracker yap, Goo?

D*@.
2008-09-29 06:50:13 EST
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 Goo tried to defend the misnomer:

>*h@. wrote:
>> On 23 Sep 2008 13:11:47 GMT, archaea@scfas.com wrote:
>>
>>> http://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2008/0922-clarke-produce-safety.php
>>>
>>> Any food could potentially contain bacteria, according to Clarke, who
>>> also
>>> is an MU Extension state specialist. His best advice is to keep produce
>>> cold, wash hands before handling, and wash all surfaces to eliminate
>>> cross-contamination.
>>
>> How about chicken? Pork? Beef? Lamb?
>
>How about you shut your stupid ignorant cracker yap, Goo?

How do you think "He" is keeping you down, Goo?

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-29 11:58:15 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking
cracker, cockfighting specialist - woke up and said, "How can I be even
*more* stupid today than I was yesterday?", and so he lied:

> On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 Rudy L. Canoza kicked stupid cracker Goo Fuckwit's ass:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking cracker, cockfighting specialist - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was yesterday?", and so he lied:
>>> On 23 Sep 2008 13:11:47 GMT, archaea@scfas.com wrote:
>>>
>>>> http://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2008/0922-clarke-produce-safety.php
>>>>
>>>> Any food could potentially contain bacteria, according to Clarke, who
>>>> also
>>>> is an MU Extension state specialist. His best advice is to keep produce
>>>> cold, wash hands before handling, and wash all surfaces to eliminate
>>>> cross-contamination.
>>> How about chicken? Pork? Beef? Lamb?
>> How about you shut your stupid ignorant cracker yap, Goo?
>
> How do you think "He"

No "He" or "Him", Goo. You fabricated that, pig-fucker.

D*@.
2008-09-30 08:27:53 EST
On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 Goo wrote in absurd denial:

>On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 dh@. challenged an inept Goober to explain:
>
>>On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 Goo tried to defend the misnomer:
>>
>>>dh@. wrote:
>>>> On 23 Sep 2008 13:11:47 GMT, archaea@scfas.com wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> http://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2008/0922-clarke-produce-safety.php
>>>>>
>>>>> Any food could potentially contain bacteria, according to Clarke, who
>>>>> also
>>>>> is an MU Extension state specialist. His best advice is to keep produce
>>>>> cold, wash hands before handling, and wash all surfaces to eliminate
>>>>> cross-contamination.
>>>>
>>>> How about chicken? Pork? Beef? Lamb?
>>>
>>>How about you shut your stupid ignorant cracker yap, Goo?
>>
>> How do you think "He" is keeping you down, Goo?
>
>No "He" or "Him"

Try explaining why you think you don't benefit from your life without
referring to "Him" Goo. Go:

(We know...we know...the Goober can't even try...not ever...)
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron