Vegetarian Discussion: Goo Has Lost It Completely.

Goo Has Lost It Completely.

D*@.
2008-09-21 16:49:08 EST
The Goober, who never had anything respectable to begin with,
has now lost it completely. Goo can't explain anything, is in denial
about everything, and that's all there appears to be left of Goo
besides childish lies and insults.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-21 20:29:57 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking
cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than
I was yesterday?", and so he lied:

> [ignorant illiterate cracker bullshit spew]

"Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, Goo.

Rupert
2008-09-22 01:31:12 EST
On Sep 22, 8:29 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking
> cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than
> I was yesterday?", and so he lied:
>
> > [ignorant illiterate cracker bullshit spew]
>
> "Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, Goo.

What's the point?

D*@.
2008-09-22 11:17:37 EST
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 the Goober babbled incoherently:

>On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:49:08 -0100, dh@. pointed out:
>
>> The Goober, who never had anything respectable to begin with,
>>has now lost it completely. Goo can't explain anything, is in denial
>>about everything, and that's all there appears to be left of Goo
>>besides childish lies and insults.

>"Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, Goo.

LOL. Thanks for proving me correct AGAIN Goo. You have
lost it completely Goober, and "it" has always been piss poor
even in your "best" times.

D*@.
2008-09-22 11:17:52 EST
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 22:31:12 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 22, 8:29 am, the Goober claimed:
>
>>dh pointed out that Goo has lost it completely:
. . .
>> "Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, Goo.
>
>What's the point?

The reason for Goo making the claim again gets
back to his maniacal opposition to people taking the
animals' lives into consideration when considering
the animals. Everything gets back to that. As he has
clearly displayed in your case recently this Goober
and the other(?) Goos are maniacally opposed to
people supporting lives of positive value over elimination,
and this desperate stupidity is just a part of that.

When we examine the stupidity itself it's clear that
Goo is convinced something to do with our pre-existent
selves is somehow preventing us from benefitting from
our own existence:

"Life is not a gain because there *was* no person to
experience the gain" - Goo

"Before being alive, an animal has no well-being to promote.
THEREFORE, Fuckwit, existence is not benefit to farm animals."
- Goo

As he has clearly shown the Goober believes something
to do with our pre-existent selves:

"there *was* no person"

is somehow causing a very significant prevention to the
value of life it appears he's claiming for every being in
the whole universe:

"Life is not a gain because"

Goo doesn't have the slightest clue about exactly HOW
he thinks they're imposing the prevention, but he's is
insanely obsessed with encouraging people to have
faith that they are:

"When the entity moves from "pre-existence" into the
existence we know, we don't know if that move improves
its welfare" - Goo

"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
I was before." - Goo

"It is not "better" to exist than not to exist" - Goo

"NO livestock benefit from being farmed." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in
magnitude than ANY benefit they might derive from
"decent lives"" - Goo

"animals *DO NOT* benefit from being farmed, Goo." - Goo

"No farm animals benefit from farming." - Goo

"Life is not a "benefit" to livestock or any other animals." - Goo

"it is not "better" that the animal exist, no matter
its quality of live" - Goo

"No animal "benefits" from coming into existence." - Goo

"getting to experience life" is not a benefit." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence." - Goo

"It is not "better" in any moral way, and not in *any* way
at all to the animal itself, that the animal exists." - Goo

"NO animals benefit from farming" - Goo

"Coming into existence is not a benefit to them: it does
not make them better off than before" - Goo

"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

"Life -per se- NEVER is a "benefit" to animals or even
to humans " - Goo

"getting to experience life" is not a benefit." - Goo

"Coming into existence is not a benefit for any animal" - Goo

"I *know* animals don't "benefit" from "getting to
experience life". . . They don't because they can't
conceive of the idea of "benefit"" - Goo

"Existence per se is not a "benefit" to ANY living thing" - Goo

""life" CANNOT be a "benefit" to animals" - Goo

"life itself is NOT a benefit at all. " - Goo

"An entity's coming into existence is not a benefit to
that entity." - Goo

D*@.
2008-09-22 11:18:19 EST
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 Goo amusingly wrote:

>Rupert wrote:

>> On Sep 22, 8:29 am, the Goober claimed without being able to back it up:

>>> dh pointed out that Goo has lost it completely:
. . .
>>> "Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, Goo.
>>
>> What's the point?
>
>Think about it a little longer, rupie - you can probably get it on your own.

LOL! That really is amusing coming from you Goo, since you have
proven to no clue what you think you're trying to talk about yourself.
Why not try explaining to Rupert HOW you think whatever you think
it is (ALL evidence points to your obsession with pre-existence), is
preventing beings from benefitting from the lives of positive value that
they clearly *appear to be* benefitting from? Try explaining it now Goo.
Go:

(Note: the reason the Goober will fail to meet the challenge is because
his incredible ineptitude prevents him from being able to do so.)

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-22 11:23:54 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Sep 22, 8:29 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking
>> cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than
>> I was yesterday?", and so he lied:
>>
>>> [ignorant illiterate cracker bullshit spew]
>> "Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, Goo.
>
> What's the point?

Think about it a little longer, rupie - you can probably get it on your own.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-22 14:27:28 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking
cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than
I was yesterday?", and so he lied:
> On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 Rudy A. Canoza slapped GooFuckwit Harrison silly again:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was yesterday?", and so he lied:

No "pointing out", Goo - not now, not ever. You cannot and do not
"point out".

>>> [snip juvenile, illiterate Gooshit]
>
>> "Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, Goo.
>
> LOL. Thanks for proving me

WRONG yet again.

Happy to do it, Goo. Goo, you fucking pig-fucking moron.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-22 14:28:46 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking
cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than
I was yesterday?", and so he lied:
> On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 22:31:12 -0700 (PDT), Wupert meowed:
>
>> On Sep 22, 8:29 am, Rudy L. Canoza slapped the fuck out of GooFuckwit Harrison again:
>>
>>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was yesterday?", and so he lied:

No "pointing out", Goo.

> . . .
>>> "Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, Goo.
>> What's the point?
>
> The reason for Rudy making the claim again

Not a "claim", Goo - a fact. It is a *FACT*, Goo, that coming into
existence - "getting to experience life", in your *SHIT* terminology -
is not a benefit to farm animals.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-22 14:30:12 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking
cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than
I was yesterday?", and so he lied:

> On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 Rudy Y. Canoza helpfully explained:
>
>> Rupert wrote:
>
>>> On Sep 22, 8:29 am, Rudy Z. Canoza pointed out:

No "pointing out", Goo. You do not "point out", Goo - Goo, you stupid
pig-fucking cracker - because you cannot.

> . . .
>>> What's the point?
>> Think about it a little longer, rupie - you can probably get it on your own.
>
> LOL! That really is amusing coming from you Rudy,

No it isn't - it's devastating to you.