Vegetarian Discussion: Wong Wei To Wub Wupert

Wong Wei To Wub Wupert

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Derek
2008-09-10 15:06:40 EST
Put your coffee down and finish whatever you're eating.

"I'm 30. I haven't had sex for four years. Plenty of solo sexual
activity happening. But I don't retract the foreskin during
masturbation. I rub the glans through the foreskin."
Rupert 20 Oct 2006 http://tinyurl.com/59dsfr

"It's painful for me to have my glans touched with a hand. When I've
masturbating or getting a handjob I prefer not to have the foreskin
retracted. On the other hand, when I have intercourse my foreskin
gets pulled back and the glans gets exposed and I don't mind."
Rupert 23 Oct 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5e8t9x

Er, yeah, okay rupie, thanks for that. They're from the same thread,
"being able to fully retract your foreskin" started by Rupert. Joking
aside, if it can be, if rupie needs to talk to someone about these
personal problems he would do much better by asking his doctor,
and I'm damn sure he knows that, so why does he feel the need to
broadcast (because that's what he's doing) his very-most personal
problems in such detail all over the world and have it stored in
Google archives for his friends and family to read if he doesn't suffer
an attention-seeking disorder of some kind? Don't arf get'm on aaev!

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-10 15:48:17 EST
Derek wrote:
> Put your coffee down and finish whatever you're eating.
>
> "I'm 30. I haven't had sex for four years. Plenty of solo sexual
> activity happening. But I don't retract the foreskin during
> masturbation. I rub the glans through the foreskin."
> Rupert 20 Oct 2006 http://tinyurl.com/59dsfr
>
> "It's painful for me to have my glans touched with a hand. When I've
> masturbating or getting a handjob I prefer not to have the foreskin
> retracted. On the other hand, when I have intercourse my foreskin
> gets pulled back and the glans gets exposed and I don't mind."
> Rupert 23 Oct 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5e8t9x

rupie, these sexual problems you've been having - I'm wondering if
you've thought of discussing them with your Uncle Bill, your aunt the
judge, or your father, the way you discuss other problems?

> Er, yeah, okay rupie, thanks for that. They're from the same thread,
> "being able to fully retract your foreskin" started by Rupert. Joking
> aside, if it can be, if rupie needs to talk to someone about these
> personal problems he would do much better by asking his doctor,
> and I'm damn sure he knows that, so why does he feel the need to
> broadcast (because that's what he's doing) his very-most personal
> problems in such detail all over the world and have it stored in
> Google archives for his friends and family to read if he doesn't suffer
> an attention-seeking disorder of some kind? Don't arf get'm on aaev!

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-10 18:01:54 EST
Derek wrote:
> Put your coffee down and finish whatever you're eating.
>
> "I'm 30. I haven't had sex for four years. Plenty of solo sexual
> activity happening. But I don't retract the foreskin during
> masturbation. I rub the glans through the foreskin."
> Rupert 20 Oct 2006 http://tinyurl.com/59dsfr
>
> "It's painful for me to have my glans touched with a hand. When I've
> masturbating or getting a handjob I prefer not to have the foreskin
> retracted. On the other hand, when I have intercourse my foreskin
> gets pulled back and the glans gets exposed and I don't mind."
> Rupert 23 Oct 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5e8t9x
>
> Er, yeah, okay rupie, thanks for that. They're from the same thread,
> "being able to fully retract your foreskin" started by Rupert. Joking
> aside, if it can be, if rupie needs to talk to someone about these
> personal problems he would do much better by asking his doctor,
> and I'm damn sure he knows that, so why does he feel the need to
> broadcast (because that's what he's doing) his very-most personal
> problems in such detail all over the world and have it stored in
> Google archives for his friends and family to read if he doesn't suffer
> an attention-seeking disorder of some kind? Don't arf get'm on aaev!

Somehow, I get the feeling rupie is about to get verrrrrrrrrrry busy on
his Ph.D. dissertation.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-09-10 22:38:27 EST
On Sep 10, 4:01 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Derek wrote:
> > Put your coffee down and finish whatever you're eating.
>
> >  "I'm 30. I haven't had sex for four years. Plenty of solo sexual
> >   activity happening. But I don't retract the foreskin during
> >   masturbation. I rub the glans through the foreskin."
> >   Rupert 20 Oct 2006http://tinyurl.com/59dsfr
>
> >  "It's painful for me to have my glans touched with a hand. When I've
> >   masturbating or getting a handjob I prefer not to have the foreskin
> >   retracted. On the other hand, when I have intercourse my foreskin
> >   gets pulled back and the glans gets exposed and I don't mind."
> >   Rupert 23 Oct 2003http://tinyurl.com/5e8t9x
>
> > Er, yeah, okay rupie, thanks for that. They're from the same thread,
> > "being able to fully retract your foreskin" started by Rupert. Joking
> > aside, if it can be, if rupie needs to talk to someone about these
> > personal problems he would do much better by asking his doctor,
> > and I'm damn sure he knows that, so why does he feel the need to
> > broadcast (because that's what he's doing) his very-most personal
> > problems in such detail all over the world and have it stored in
> > Google archives for his friends and family to read if he doesn't suffer
> > an attention-seeking disorder of some kind? Don't arf get'm on aaev!
>
> Somehow, I get the feeling rupie is about to get verrrrrrrrrrry busy on
> his Ph.D. dissertation.-

and you'll probably get very busy strokin' your little peanut.

Derek
2008-09-11 02:45:38 EST
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:01:54 -0700, Rudy Canoza <pipes@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>> Put your coffee down and finish whatever you're eating.
>>
>> "I'm 30. I haven't had sex for four years. Plenty of solo sexual
>> activity happening. But I don't retract the foreskin during
>> masturbation. I rub the glans through the foreskin."
>> Rupert 20 Oct 2006 http://tinyurl.com/59dsfr
>>
>> "It's painful for me to have my glans touched with a hand. When I've
>> masturbating or getting a handjob I prefer not to have the foreskin
>> retracted. On the other hand, when I have intercourse my foreskin
>> gets pulled back and the glans gets exposed and I don't mind."
>> Rupert 23 Oct 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5e8t9x
>>
>> Er, yeah, okay rupie, thanks for that. They're from the same thread,
>> "being able to fully retract your foreskin" started by Rupert. Joking
>> aside, if it can be, if rupie needs to talk to someone about these
>> personal problems he would do much better by asking his doctor,
>> and I'm damn sure he knows that, so why does he feel the need to
>> broadcast (because that's what he's doing) his very-most personal
>> problems in such detail all over the world and have it stored in
>> Google archives for his friends and family to read if he doesn't suffer
>> an attention-seeking disorder of some kind? Don't arf get'm on aaev!
>
>Somehow, I get the feeling rupie is about to get verrrrrrrrrrry busy on
>his Ph.D. dissertation.

Either that or his "solo activities." If he wants my advice I'd tell
him to cut down on the mycoxafloppin for a while.

Rupert
2008-09-11 06:18:40 EST
On Sep 11, 10:38 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 4:01 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>

> > Derek wrote:
> > > Put your coffee down and finish whatever you're eating.
>
> > > "I'm 30. I haven't had sex for four years. Plenty of solo sexual
> > > activity happening. But I don't retract the foreskin during
> > > masturbation. I rub the glans through the foreskin."
> > > Rupert 20 Oct 2006http://tinyurl.com/59dsfr
>
> > > "It's painful for me to have my glans touched with a hand. When I've
> > > masturbating or getting a handjob I prefer not to have the foreskin
> > > retracted. On the other hand, when I have intercourse my foreskin
> > > gets pulled back and the glans gets exposed and I don't mind."
> > > Rupert 23 Oct 2003http://tinyurl.com/5e8t9x
>
> > > Er, yeah, okay rupie, thanks for that. They're from the same thread,
> > > "being able to fully retract your foreskin" started by Rupert. Joking
> > > aside, if it can be, if rupie needs to talk to someone about these
> > > personal problems he would do much better by asking his doctor,
> > > and I'm damn sure he knows that, so why does he feel the need to
> > > broadcast (because that's what he's doing) his very-most personal
> > > problems in such detail all over the world and have it stored in
> > > Google archives for his friends and family to read if he doesn't suffer
> > > an attention-seeking disorder of some kind? Don't arf get'm on aaev!
>
> > Somehow, I get the feeling rupie is about to get verrrrrrrrrrry busy on
> > his Ph.D. dissertation.-
>
> and you'll probably get very busy strokin' your little peanut.

I emailed my thesis to my supervisor on Sunday. However I formed the
intention to leave this newsgroup on Tuesday morning. So there you go.

Have you checked out Dutch's Google Groups profile, Derek?

Sigh...

Derek
2008-09-11 06:50:01 EST
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 03:18:40 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Sep 11, 10:38 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:

>> > Somehow, I get the feeling rupie is about to get verrrrrrrrrrry busy on
>> > his Ph.D. dissertation.-
>>
>> and you'll probably get very busy strokin' your little peanut.
>
>I emailed my thesis to my supervisor on Sunday. However I formed the
>intention to leave this newsgroup on Tuesday morning. So there you go.

Yeah, sure you have, rupie. Today's Thursday, yet here you are.

>Have you checked out Dutch's Google Groups profile, Derek?

Of course. I check everyone's Google profile quite often. Here's
what I recently found in yours and my reply to you.

[start]
From 'Freethinkers and atheists', a moderated newsgroup where
rupie hides while telling lies about the people he's running from.
http://tinyurl.com/65uoze

> > > I apologise that I have fallen behind in this thread. Sick and twisted
> > > little cripple Derek Nash of Eastbourne, UK has hacked my Yahoo
> > > account and I am trying to figure out what to do about it.
> >
> > What happened Rupert?
>
>He is a regular on alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian. He claims that his
>name is Derek Nash, that he lives in Eastbourne, UK, that he is a
>vegan, and that he is unable to walk due to spinal stenosis.

No, that's false. I've never claimed that I cannot walk. I can
walk, but not very far.

>He once
>got another regular in that newsgroup thrown out of her parish by
>revealing information about her to the head of her parish.

She would not have been thrown out if the information I
forwarded was inaccurate or insignificant.

>When I said that I would be prepared to countenance some forms
>of animal agriculture,

It's about time you admitted that, but it's unfortunate that you
didn't have the balls to admit it here, choosing instead to reveal
your endorsement of animal agriculture in a moderated group
away from the regulars on aaev you've fooled for so long.

>he said I was a "welfarist" and that I should not be on the
>committee of an animal rights charity (Animal Liberation NSW)
>and that he would write to them and tell them.

Well, you are a "welfarist", and being that you're no longer
an animal rights advocate you have no business being on
the committee of an animal rights charity, fraud.

"I used to call myself an "animal rights advocate"
and these days refer to myself as a "new welfarist.""
Rupert 3 Aug 2008 http://tinyurl.com/6kqnon

>He was recently taunting me on the basis of my mental health
>history

No, that's another lie.

>so I started swearing at him.

And I suppose you're going to blame me for that wrong
behaviour as well, eh rupie?

>He has now revealed that he has gained unauthorised access to my
>Yahoo email account.

No, that's another lie. At no time did I ever reveal that I
gained access to your email account. Stop lying to these
people on moderated groups where I cannot post my
direct responses to your lies, coward.

>That account has 14000 messages in it dating back to 2002. He
>also appears to be doing rather extensive research about me, he
>recently linked to a post I made to a maths newsgroup in 2006.

And yet you still believed, irrationally, that the quote I produced
here was something I found by hacking into your email account
rather than from the math groups you knew I had been reading.
And from that irrational thinking you went on to make serious
allegations against me to police forces around the world and to
your service provider, and you haven't the decency to retract
your false allegations since realising they were false, either. As
we can plainly see, you're a liar and a coward with no moral
integrity at all.
[end]

Rupert
2008-09-11 10:31:12 EST
On Sep 11, 6:50 pm, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 03:18:40 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >I emailed my thesis to my supervisor on Sunday. However I formed the
> >intention to leave this newsgroup on Tuesday morning. So there you go.
>
> Yeah, sure you have, rupie. Today's Thursday, yet here you are.
>
> >Have you checked out Dutch's Google Groups profile, Derek?
>
> Of course. I check everyone's Google profile quite often. Here's
> what I recently found in yours and my reply to you.
>
> [start]
> From 'Freethinkers and atheists', a moderated newsgroup where
> rupie hides while telling lies about the people he's running from.
> http://tinyurl.com/65uoze

No lies and no running away, stupid clown. I just made the decision to
stop posting here because I thought this newsgroup was silly.

> > > What happened Rupert?
> >
> >He is a regular on alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian. He claims that his
> >name is Derek Nash, that he lives in Eastbourne, UK, that he is a
> >vegan, and that he is unable to walk due to spinal stenosis.
>
> No, that's false. I've never claimed that I cannot walk. I can
> walk, but not very far.

Well, the phrase "unable to walk" is yours. I daresay I could dig it
up if I could be bothered.

> >He once
> >got another regular in that newsgroup thrown out of her parish by
> >revealing information about her to the head of her parish.
>
> She would not have been thrown out if the information I
> forwarded was inaccurate or insignificant.
>
> >When I said that I would be prepared to countenance some forms
> >of animal agriculture,
>
> It's about time you admitted that, but it's unfortunate that you
> didn't have the balls to admit it here, choosing instead to reveal
> your endorsement of animal agriculture in a moderated group
> away from the regulars on aaev you've fooled for so long.

I've repeatedly made it clear here what my position is.

> >he said I was a "welfarist" and that I should not be on the
> >committee of an animal rights charity (Animal Liberation NSW)
> >and that he would write to them and tell them.
>
> Well, you are a "welfarist", and being that you're no longer
> an animal rights advocate you have no business being on
> the committee of an animal rights charity, fraud.

Mark Pearson, the director of Animal Liberation NSW, is a welfarist,
and Mauro Grassi, the person who invited me to be on the committee, is
fully aware of what my position is. I haven't accepted the invitation
to be on the committee yet, by the way.

> "I used to call myself an "animal rights advocate"
> and these days refer to myself as a "new welfarist.""
> Rupert 3 Aug 2008http://tinyurl.com/6kqnon
>
> >He was recently taunting me on the basis of my mental health
> >history
>
> No, that's another lie.

God help me, you're a fucking imbecile.

> >so I started swearing at him.
>
> And I suppose you're going to blame me for that wrong
> behaviour as well, eh rupie?

What's wrong with it?

> >He has now revealed that he has gained unauthorised access to my
> >Yahoo email account.
>
> No, that's another lie. At no time did I ever reveal that I
> gained access to your email account. Stop lying to these
> people on moderated groups where I cannot post my
> direct responses to your lies, coward.

It wasn't a lie, because that's what I believed at the time. I have
now retracted it. I don't see what the problem would be with you
joining the group and posting a response.

> >That account has 14000 messages in it dating back to 2002. He
> >also appears to be doing rather extensive research about me, he
> >recently linked to a post I made to a maths newsgroup in 2006.
>
> And yet you still believed, irrationally, that the quote I produced
> here was something I found by hacking into your email account
> rather than from the math groups you knew I had been reading.
> And from that irrational thinking you went on to make serious
> allegations against me to police forces around the world and to
> your service provider, and you haven't the decency to retract
> your false allegations since realising they were false, either. As
> we can plainly see, you're a liar and a coward with no moral
> integrity at all.
> [end]

I have retracted the allegations on that group. There is no need to
retract the allegations to the police forces or your service provider
because they told me they couldn't do anything about it. You've got
absolutely no basis for saying that I'm a liar and a coward, you silly
clown.

Derek
2008-09-11 11:13:41 EST
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:31:12 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Sep 11, 6:50 pm, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 03:18:40 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> >I emailed my thesis to my supervisor on Sunday. However I formed the
>> >intention to leave this newsgroup on Tuesday morning. So there you go.
>>
>> Yeah, sure you have, rupie. Today's Thursday, yet here you are.
>>
>> >Have you checked out Dutch's Google Groups profile, Derek?
>>
>> Of course. I check everyone's Google profile quite often. Here's
>> what I recently found in yours and my reply to you.
>>
>> [start]
>> From 'Freethinkers and atheists', a moderated newsgroup where
>> rupie hides while telling lies about the people he's running from.
>> http://tinyurl.com/65uoze
>
>No lies and no running away, stupid clown. I just made the decision to
>stop posting here because I thought this newsgroup was silly.

Yet here you are ...

>> >He is a regular on alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian. He claims that his
>> >name is Derek Nash, that he lives in Eastbourne, UK, that he is a
>> >vegan, and that he is unable to walk due to spinal stenosis.
>>
>> No, that's false. I've never claimed that I cannot walk. I can
>> walk, but not very far.
>
>Well, the phrase "unable to walk" is yours.

Then show it.

>I daresay I could dig it up if I could be bothered.

No, you won't dig it up because it's not there, liar.

>> >He once
>> >got another regular in that newsgroup thrown out of her parish by
>> >revealing information about her to the head of her parish.
>>
>> She would not have been thrown out if the information I
>> forwarded was inaccurate or insignificant.
>>
>> >When I said that I would be prepared to countenance some forms
>> >of animal agriculture,
>>
>> It's about time you admitted that, but it's unfortunate that you
>> didn't have the balls to admit it here, choosing instead to reveal
>> your endorsement of animal agriculture in a moderated group
>> away from the regulars on aaev you've fooled for so long.
>
>I've repeatedly made it clear here what my position is.

No, you haven't. At least not to Lesley. When she told you,

"Ever since Derek's been in this group he's attacked (to destroy)
pro- AR and veg*n advocates, just like he has to you and me."

you didn't correct her by saying you're not pro - AR. You didn't
remind her of your new position by saying,

"I used to call myself an "animal rights advocate"
and these days refer to myself as a "new welfarist.""
Rupert 3 Aug 2008 http://tinyurl.com/6kqnon

You're still trying to fool the weak-minded lost-hopers into believing
you're an ARA, but you don't fool me, and you don't get a clear
pass from me.

>> >he said I was a "welfarist" and that I should not be on the
>> >committee of an animal rights charity (Animal Liberation NSW)
>> >and that he would write to them and tell them.
>>
>> Well, you are a "welfarist", and being that you're no longer
>> an animal rights advocate you have no business being on
>> the committee of an animal rights charity, fraud.
>
>Mark Pearson, the director of Animal Liberation NSW, is a welfarist,

You're probably misrepresenting his position, like you always
do to fit your own.

>and Mauro Grassi, the person who invited me to be on the committee, is
>fully aware of what my position is.

Yes, an animal welfarist's position.

>I haven't accepted the invitation to be on the committee yet, by the way.

I know.

>> "I used to call myself an "animal rights advocate"
>> and these days refer to myself as a "new welfarist.""
>> Rupert 3 Aug 2008 http://tinyurl.com/6kqnon
>>
>> >He was recently taunting me on the basis of my mental health
>> >history
>>
>> No, that's another lie.
>
>God help me, you're a fucking imbecile.

Try to stay calm. I don't want you blaming me for your
irrational outbursts again.

>> >so I started swearing at him.
>>
>> And I suppose you're going to blame me for that wrong
>> behaviour as well, eh rupie?
>
>What's wrong with it?

You've admitted you were irrational and wrong, and that it
was, "something to do with [your] propensity for paranoia."

"I grant you, Derek, that I was *somewhat* irrational and that
I made a mistake, and that it may be something to do with my
propensity for paranoia."

You can't go around blaming others for your irrational thoughts
and the subsequent mistakes you make that follow after them,
especially after admitting that it's all down to YOUR propensity
for paranoia.

>> >He has now revealed that he has gained unauthorised access to my
>> >Yahoo email account.
>>
>> No, that's another lie. At no time did I ever reveal that I
>> gained access to your email account. Stop lying to these
>> people on moderated groups where I cannot post my
>> direct responses to your lies, coward.
>
>It wasn't a lie, because that's what I believed at the time.

I don't care what your fucked-up mind 'believed.' The truth
is that I didn't reveal that I had hacked into your email account,
and it's a lie to say that I did.

>I have now retracted it.

And have you informed the police of your retraction?

>> >That account has 14000 messages in it dating back to 2002. He
>> >also appears to be doing rather extensive research about me, he
>> >recently linked to a post I made to a maths newsgroup in 2006.
>>
>> And yet you still believed, irrationally, that the quote I produced
>> here was something I found by hacking into your email account
>> rather than from the math groups you knew I had been reading.
>> And from that irrational thinking you went on to make serious
>> allegations against me to police forces around the world and to
>> your service provider, and you haven't the decency to retract
>> your false allegations since realising they were false, either. As
>> we can plainly see, you're a liar and a coward with no moral
>> integrity at all.
>> [end]
>
>I have retracted the allegations on that group. There is no need to
>retract the allegations to the police forces or your service provider
>because they told me they couldn't do anything about it.

Nevertheless, they're still suspicious of Derek Nash until you
inform them that you've since found out you made a mistake
about him. Do you have the moral integrity to do the right thing,
or are you going to continue shirking it?

Rupert
2008-09-11 18:56:49 EST
On 11 Sep, 23:13, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:31:12 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Yeah, sure you have, rupie. Today's Thursday, yet here you are.

> >> Of course. I check everyone's Google profile quite often. Here's
> >> what I recently found in yours and my reply to you.
>
> >> [start]
> >> From 'Freethinkers and atheists', a moderated newsgroup where
> >> rupie hides while telling lies about the people he's running from.
> >> http://tinyurl.com/65uoze
>
> >No lies and no running away, stupid clown. I just made the decision to
> >stop posting here because I thought this newsgroup was silly.
>
> Yet here you are ...

That's right, because when Ball conjectured I might be leaving I
thought to myself "Oh, he's going to think I'm leaving because of this
incident, and he's going to accuse me of lying when I deny it". Pretty
silly, I guess, but there you go...

> >> No, that's false. I've never claimed that I cannot walk. I can
> >> walk, but not very far.
>
> >Well, the phrase "unable to walk" is yours.
>
> Then show it.
>
> >I daresay I could dig it up if I could be bothered.
>
> No, you won't dig it up because it's not there, liar.

My apologies. The phrase was "who spends most of his waking hours in a
wheelchair unable to walk properly".

> >> She would not have been thrown out if the information I
> >> forwarded was inaccurate or insignificant.

> >> It's about time you admitted that, but it's unfortunate that you
> >> didn't have the balls to admit it here, choosing instead to reveal
> >> your endorsement of animal agriculture in a moderated group
> >> away from the regulars on aaev you've fooled for so long.
>
> >I've repeatedly made it clear here what my position is.
>
> No, you haven't. At least not to Lesley. When she told you,
>
> "Ever since Derek's been in this group he's attacked (to destroy)
> pro- AR and veg*n advocates, just like he has to you and me."
>
> you didn't correct her by saying you're not pro - AR. You didn't
> remind her of your new position by saying,
>
> "I used to call myself an "animal rights advocate"
> and these days refer to myself as a "new welfarist.""
> Rupert 3 Aug 2008http://tinyurl.com/6kqnon
>
> You're still trying to fool the weak-minded lost-hopers into believing
> you're an ARA, but you don't fool me, and you don't get a clear
> pass from me.

Yet you defend Ball for not revealing to me that he didn't have a
Ph.D.. I don't make any attempt to conceal what my position is. I try
to explain it to you and Ball until I'm blue in the face, but no-one
listens.

> >> Well, you are a "welfarist", and being that you're no longer
> >> an animal rights advocate you have no business being on
> >> the committee of an animal rights charity, fraud.
>
> >Mark Pearson, the director of Animal Liberation NSW, is a welfarist,
>
> You're probably misrepresenting his position, like you always
> do to fit your own.

I don't think so.

> >and Mauro Grassi, the person who invited me to be on the committee, is
> >fully aware of what my position is.
>
> Yes, an animal welfarist's position.
>
> >I haven't accepted the invitation to be on the committee yet, by the way.
>
> I know.
>
> >> "I used to call myself an "animal rights advocate"
> >> and these days refer to myself as a "new welfarist.""
> >> Rupert 3 Aug 2008http://tinyurl.com/6kqnon

> >> No, that's another lie.
>
> >God help me, you're a fucking imbecile.
>
> Try to stay calm. I don't want you blaming me for your
> irrational outbursts again.

> >> And I suppose you're going to blame me for that wrong
> >> behaviour as well, eh rupie?
>
> >What's wrong with it?
>
> You've admitted you were irrational and wrong, and that it
> was, "something to do with [your] propensity for paranoia."

No. You're confusing two different incidents, and I haven't admitted
that any of my behaviour was wrong. It wasn't.

> "I grant you, Derek, that I was *somewhat* irrational and that
> I made a mistake, and that it may be something to do with my
> propensity for paranoia."

That's talking about something different.

> You can't go around blaming others for your irrational thoughts
> and the subsequent mistakes you make that follow after them,
> especially after admitting that it's all down to YOUR propensity
> for paranoia.

I don't blame you for the initial thought, no. I blame you for
deliberately keeping it going.

> >> No, that's another lie. At no time did I ever reveal that I
> >> gained access to your email account. Stop lying to these
> >> people on moderated groups where I cannot post my
> >> direct responses to your lies, coward.
>
> >It wasn't a lie, because that's what I believed at the time.
>
> I don't care what your fucked-up mind 'believed.' The truth
> is that I didn't reveal that I had hacked into your email account,
> and it's a lie to say that I did.

You don't understand the definition of 'lie'. If lying is simply
making a false statement, then you have told countless lies about me
as well.

> >I have now retracted it.
>
> And have you informed the police of your retraction?

What's the point of doing that? They told me they couldn't help me.

> >> And yet you still believed, irrationally, that the quote I produced
> >> here was something I found by hacking into your email account
> >> rather than from the math groups you knew I had been reading.
> >> And from that irrational thinking you went on to make serious
> >> allegations against me to police forces around the world and to
> >> your service provider, and you haven't the decency to retract
> >> your false allegations since realising they were false, either. As
> >> we can plainly see, you're a liar and a coward with no moral
> >> integrity at all.
> >> [end]
>
> >I have retracted the allegations on that group. There is no need to
> >retract the allegations to the police forces or your service provider
> >because they told me they couldn't do anything about it.
>
> Nevertheless, they're still suspicious of Derek Nash until you
> inform them that you've since found out you made a mistake
> about him. Do you have the moral integrity to do the right thing,
> or are you going to continue shirking it?

I think it's very unlikely that anyone took down the name, stupid
clown. If you now have a situation where the police are suspicious of
you it's entirely your own fault. (Sheesh, you talk about me being
paranoid.) I said I would call the police and you said "Do your worst
and see if I care." If you're worried, then you call the police and
explain the situation yourself.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)