Vegetarian Discussion: More Cracker Bullshit

More Cracker Bullshit

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-10 02:26:34 EST
Long ago, Goo Fuckwit David Harrison blabbered:

Well, elephants have graveyards for their dead. And they mourn for
many days after a death of oen [sic] of their own. I think many
(other than human) animals also mourn for their dead. It is a
completely judeo-xian-muslim thing to think that other animals are
less than ourselves.

Goo Fuckwit doesn't know squatty-doo about elephants or how they die.
He is repeating something he saw in a cartoon.

Animals do not "mourn" for their dead. That's anthropomorphic
projection - a form of bullshit.

D*@.
2008-09-10 11:36:05 EST
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008, Goo wrote:

>Long ago, Goo Fuckwit David Harrison blabbered:
>
> Well, elephants have graveyards for their dead. And they mourn for
> many days after a death of oen [sic] of their own. I think many
> (other than human) animals also mourn for their dead. It is a
> completely judeo-xian-muslim thing to think that other animals are
> less than ourselves.

I doubt I wrote that Goo. I certainly don't doubt that you
would lie about it of course. No one would. Some of you
might lie about having doubts, but we all know what a
liar you are.

Henry
2008-09-10 16:19:29 EST
On Sep 10, 2:26 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Long ago, Goo Fuckwit David Harrison blabbered:
>
>     Well, elephants have graveyards for their dead. And they mourn for
>     many days after a death of oen [sic] of their own. I think many
>     (other than human) animals also mourn for their dead. It is a
>     completely judeo-xian-muslim thing to think that other animals are
>     less than ourselves.
>
> Goo Fuckwit doesn't know squatty-doo about elephants or how they die.
> He is repeating something he saw in a cartoon.
>
> Animals do not "mourn" for their dead.  That's anthropomorphic
> projection - a form of bullshit.

As the official spokesperson for PUTA (People for the Unethical
Treatment of Animals) I heartily agree with your assessment. I seen
wolves in the wild, tigers in a cage, whales in the sea but I neber
seen no dog ain't get his due. Pigins fly, hawks soar, elepahnts
roar, snakes slither but I still ain't seen no dog ain't get his due.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-10 16:21:21 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist, stupid pig-fucking cracker -
woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was
yesterday?", and so he lied:

> On Tue, 09 Sep 2008, Rudy D. Canoza wrote:
>
>> Long ago, Goo Fuckwit David Harrison blabbered:
>>
>> Well, elephants have graveyards for their dead. And they mourn for
>> many days after a death of oen [sic] of their own. I think many
>> (other than human) animals also mourn for their dead. It is a
>> completely judeo-xian-muslim thing to think that other animals are
>> less than ourselves.
>
> I doubt I wrote that Rudy.

You wrote it, Goo.

In the same thread, Goo, you also wrote:

A guy I know ran a slaughterhouse for a while. He said that what he
hated most was when the sheep came in. When you kill the first one,
the rest of them know, and start screaming...like they talked about
in "Silence of the Lambs"

Never mind that you *never* knew a guy who ran a slaughterhouse, Goo -
what a laughable bit of bullshit - but the sheep do *not* "know" from
the first one being killed that they're next. You're a pig-fucking
idiot, Goo.

You said some more *priceless* funny shit in that thread, Goo:

From what I remember having learned in school, sheep and people have
the same number of chromosomes--21.

Another guy corrected you:

Are you yet another example of the fine American educational system?
Humans have 46 chromosomes or 23 pairs.

And in a rare bit of honesty, Goo, you replied:

It's been 22 years, so apparently I don't remember what I learned
very well. I know that the biology instructor said that humans, sheep
and tree shrews have the same number of chromosomes, and that a human
could empregnate a sheep. Maybe she lied...

Maybe you're just a pig-fucking idiot, Goo. The teacher never said
*any* of that bullshit.

Sheep have 54 chromosomes, by the way, you stupid pig-fucking ignorant
cracker.

Henry
2008-09-10 18:32:02 EST
On Sep 10, 4:21 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist, stupid pig-fucking cracker -
> woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was
> yesterday?", and so he lied:
>
> > On Tue, 09 Sep 2008, Rudy D. Canoza wrote:
>
> >> Long ago, Goo Fuckwit David Harrison blabbered:
>
> >>    Well, elephants have graveyards for their dead. And they mourn for
> >>    many days after a death of oen [sic] of their own. I think many
> >>    (other than human) animals also mourn for their dead. It is a
> >>    completely judeo-xian-muslim thing to think that other animals are
> >>    less than ourselves.
>
> >     I doubt I wrote that Rudy.
>
> You wrote it, Goo.
>
> In the same thread, Goo, you also wrote:
>
>     A guy I know ran a slaughterhouse for a while. He said that what he
>     hated most was when the sheep came in. When you kill the first one,
>     the rest of them know, and start screaming...like they talked about
>     in "Silence of the Lambs"

I took a tour of a slaughterhouse a few years back. The sheep were
standing in line docile like while their brothers were coming out the
other end all slaughtered up. They had no clue of what was going on.

> Never mind that you *never* knew a guy who ran a slaughterhouse, Goo -
> what a laughable bit of bullshit - but the sheep do *not* "know" from
> the first one being killed that they're next.  You're a pig-fucking
> idiot, Goo.
>
> You said some more *priceless* funny shit in that thread, Goo:
>
>     From what I remember having learned in school, sheep and people have
>     the same number of chromosomes--21.
>
> Another guy corrected you:
>
>     Are you yet another example of the fine American educational system?
>     Humans have 46 chromosomes or 23 pairs.
>
> And in a rare bit of honesty, Goo, you replied:
>
>     It's been 22 years, so apparently I don't remember what I learned
>     very well. I know that the biology instructor said that humans, sheep
>     and tree shrews have the same number of chromosomes, and that a human
>     could empregnate a sheep. Maybe she lied...
>
> Maybe you're just a pig-fucking idiot, Goo.  The teacher never said
> *any* of that bullshit.
>
> Sheep have 54 chromosomes, by the way, you stupid pig-fucking ignorant
> cracker.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-09-10 22:31:08 EST
On Sep 10, 4:32 pm, Henry <x.smiling_ti...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 4:21 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>

> > Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist, stupid pig-fucking cracker -
> > woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was
> > yesterday?", and so he lied:

> > >     I doubt I wrote that Rudy.
>
> > You wrote it, Goo.
>
> > In the same thread, Goo, you also wrote:
>
> >     A guy I know ran a slaughterhouse for a while. He said that what he
> >     hated most was when the sheep came in. When you kill the first one,
> >     the rest of them know, and start screaming...like they talked about
> >     in "Silence of the Lambs"
>
> I took a tour of a slaughterhouse a few years back.  The sheep were
> standing in line docile like while their brothers were coming out the
> other end all slaughtered up.  They had no clue of what was going on.

Neither does Boobs.

D*@.
2008-09-14 11:40:08 EST
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:32:02 -0700 (PDT), Henry <x.smiling_tiger@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 10, 4:21 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist, stupid pig-fucking cracker -
>> woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was
>> yesterday?", and so he lied:

>> >     I doubt I wrote that Rudy.
>>
>> You wrote it, Goo.
>>
>> In the same thread, Goo, you also wrote:
>>
>>     A guy I know ran a slaughterhouse for a while. He said that what he
>>     hated most was when the sheep came in. When you kill the first one,
>>     the rest of them know, and start screaming...like they talked about
>>     in "Silence of the Lambs"
>>
>I took a tour of a slaughterhouse a few years back. The sheep were
>standing in line docile like while their brothers were coming out the
>other end all slaughtered up. They had no clue of what was going on.

Could they see the ones being slaughtered, and smell their blood?
I've heard a couple of places that it upsets them, but I've never seen
sheep slaughtered. I've seen and even slaughtered pigs and chickens
myself, so I know it doesn't bother them. I've seen cattle killed in front
of each other, and it didn't bother them either. They had no idea what
was going on, and what was happening didn't bother them a bit.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-14 14:55:06 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist SPAMMER, stupid pig-fucking
cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than
I was yesterday?", and so he lied:

> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:32:02 -0700 (PDT), Henry <x.smiling_tiger@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 10, 4:21 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist, stupid pig-fucking cracker -
>>> woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was
>>> yesterday?", and so he lied:

>>> You wrote it, Goo.
>>>
>>> In the same thread, Goo, you also wrote:
>>>
>>> A guy I know ran a slaughterhouse for a while. He said that what he
>>> hated most was when the sheep came in. When you kill the first one,
>>> the rest of them know, and start screaming...like they talked about
>>> in "Silence of the Lambs"
>>>
>> I took a tour of a slaughterhouse a few years back. The sheep were
>> standing in line docile like while their brothers were coming out the
>> other end all slaughtered up. They had no clue of what was going on.
>
> Could they see the ones being slaughtered, and smell their blood?

They have no awareness why they're there, Goo. That's what /you/ used
to say, yourself, until you stupidly decided to embrace the discredited
anthropomorphism that has confused humans forever.

You're an idiot, Goo - stupid-by-choice cracker.