Vegetarian Discussion: GooFuckwit David Harrison Stupidism - I

GooFuckwit David Harrison Stupidism - I

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-09 13:35:55 EST
> but i do have a question....what will you accept in the way of proof
> that will change your present eating habits.....?

Nothing probably. I am not an extremist about it, and if I thought
that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I would still eat
meat. That is not because I don't care about them at all, but I
would just ignore their suffering.

Goo Fuckwit David Harrison - Nov 29, 1999
http://tinyurl.com/6npvzv

Of course, Goo *doesn't* care about the animals and their <guffaw>
"decent lives" - that's the whole point. Stupid Goo's conscious choice
to ignore their suffering is precisely how we know he doesn't care about
them at all.

George Plimpton
2012-11-21 11:24:25 EST
On 9/9/2008 10:35 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> > but i do have a question....what will you accept in the way of proof
> > that will change your present eating habits.....?
>
> Nothing probably. I am not an extremist about it, and if I thought
> that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I would still eat
> meat. That is not because I don't care about them at all, but I
> would just ignore their suffering.
>
> Goo Fuckwit David Harrison - Nov 29, 1999
> http://tinyurl.com/6npvzv
>

> Of course, Goo *doesn't* care about the animals and their <guffaw>
> "decent lives" - that's the whole point. Stupid Goo's conscious choice
> to ignore their suffering is precisely how we know he doesn't care about
> them at all.

Goo Fuckwit Harrison never cared about animals' lives at all; only the
products.

D*@.
2012-11-22 14:24:38 EST
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:24:25 -0800, Goo wrote:

>> Of course, Goo *doesn't* care about the animals and their <guffaw>
>> "decent lives" - that's the whole point.

"It is completely UNIMPORTANT, morally, that "billions
of animals" at any point "get to experience life."
ZERO importance to it." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

"no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
of the animals erases all of it." - Goo

"it is not "better" that the animal exist, no matter
its quality of live" - Goo

George Plimpton
2012-11-22 14:30:43 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, a convicted felon who gives *NO* consideration
to animals' lives or welfare, lied:

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:24:25 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>>> Of course, Goo Fuckwit *doesn't* care about the animals and their <guffaw>
>>> "decent lives" - that's the whole point.
>
> [snip Goober Fuckwit's fearful wuss-out evasion]

Proved, Goo: you don't care about animals' lives or their welfare.

George Plimpton
2012-11-22 14:30:59 EST
On 9/9/2008 10:35 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> > but i do have a question....what will you accept in the way of proof
> > that will change your present eating habits.....?
>
> Nothing probably. I am not an extremist about it, and if I thought
> that all of the animals I eat had terrible lives, I would still eat
> meat. That is not because I don't care about them at all, but I
> would just ignore their suffering.
>
> Goo Fuckwit David Harrison - Nov 29, 1999
> http://tinyurl.com/6npvzv
>

> Of course, Goo *doesn't* care about the animals and their <guffaw>
> "decent lives" - that's the whole point. Stupid Goo's conscious choice
> to ignore their suffering is precisely how we know he doesn't care about
> them at all.

Goo Fuckwit Harrison never cared about animals' lives at all; only the
products.

D*@.
2012-11-26 13:23:30 EST
On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:30:43 -0800, Goo agreed:

>>"It is completely UNIMPORTANT, morally, that "billions
>>of animals" at any point "get to experience life."
>>ZERO importance to it." - Goo
>>
>>"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
>>than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo
>>
>>"no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
>>of the animals erases all of it." - Goo
>>
>>"it is not "better" that the animal exist, no matter
>>its quality of live" - Goo
>
>Proved, Goo: you don't care about animals' lives or their welfare.

Not only have we proved that you don't care about animals' lives or their
welfare Goo, but we also see that you're opposed to anyone else caring about
them. And you're opposed to it ONLY because considering them works against the
misnomer, and caring about them works against it even more, Goo.

George Plimpton
2012-11-26 13:38:17 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, a convicted felon who gives *NO* consideration
to animals' lives or welfare, lied:
> On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:30:43 -0800, Goo agreed:
>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, a convicted felon who gives *NO* consideration to animals' lives or welfare, lied:

>>> "It is completely UNIMPORTANT, morally, that "billions
>>> of animals" at any point "get to experience life."
>>> ZERO importance to it." - Prof. George Plimpton
>>>
>>> "the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
>>> than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Prof. George Plimpton
>>>
>>> "no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
>>> of the animals erases all of it." - Prof. George Plimpton
>>>
>>> "it is not "better" that the animal exist, no matter
>>> its quality of live" - Prof. George Plimpton
>>
>> Proved, Goo: you don't care about animals' lives or their welfare.
>
> Not only have we proved that

...you don't care about animals lives or welfare, we have also proved
you're a liar.