Vegetarian Discussion: Mental Instability (rupie Unbalanced)

Mental Instability (rupie Unbalanced)

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-09 03:58:26 EST
rupie, regarding Derek's well-played trick, you've mentioned discussions
you've had with your father, your aunt, your uncle, some friends, and (I
could be mistaken on this) your mother, all on this topic, seeking some
kind of reassurance that you're right and doing the right thing. Pardon
me, but haven't you said you're 30 years of age or older? When I was 30
years old, rupie, my father had already been dead for 10 years, but my
mother was still living and a few years away from the stroke that
ultimately incapacitated her. It never would have occurred to me to run
to my parents, or aunts and uncles, seeking reassurance that I was
handling conflicts correctly. I was an adult at age 30, goddamnit,
competent to handle my own affairs. That's not to suggest I wouldn't
have sought or welcomed the counsel of older relatives and friends on
important life decisions, but...Usenet squabbles? Are you fucking
kidding? You've specifically mentioned your father, your aunt the
judge, your uncle the mathematician, and (if I'm not mistaken, but I
was, once) your mother; that's not to mention a few references to
friends. What the fuck is wrong with you, boy?

D*@.
2008-09-09 06:59:11 EST
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008, Goo wrote:

>rupie, regarding Derek's well-played trick, you've mentioned discussions
>you've had with your father, your aunt, your uncle, some friends, and (I
>could be mistaken on this) your mother, all on this topic, seeking some
>kind of reassurance that you're right and doing the right thing. Pardon
>me, but haven't you said you're 30 years of age or older? When I was 30
>years old, rupie, my father had already been dead for 10 years, but my
>mother was still living and a few years away from the stroke that
>ultimately incapacitated her. It never would have occurred to me to run
>to my parents, or aunts and uncles, seeking reassurance that I was
>handling conflicts correctly.

LOL!!!!!!! Goo has just made it known world wide that his family
considers him a stupid, inconsiderate, dishonest, nasty piece of shit.

>I was an adult at age 30, goddamnit, competent to handle my own affairs.

No doubt they would laugh in your face telling you that for
one thing you're too stupid to comprehend what other people
explain to you, and for another you try to be an asshole when
your tiny little mind thinks it has figured out some way to be one
and that's all you're ever able to think about. Let's take now
for example: You're *trying* to be an asshole to Rupert and
this is the "best" your stupid little brain was able to come up
with, but by attempting to ridicule someone simply for having
friendly relationships with some of their family members all
you're really doing is telling us that your own family doesn't
want anything to do with you when they can help it. You
have outstupided yourself AGAIN to be sure Goo, and
this time you've also given us insight into your own family's
loathing of you.

>That's not to suggest I wouldn't have sought or welcomed
>the counsel of older relatives and friends on important life
>decisions,

LOL...this is HILARIOUS. Which one of them told you that
life is not a benefit for you Goober? Probably every damn one
of them has been telling you that for as long as you can
remember, hoping you'll finally take the hint and kill yourself
...LOL! Damn Goo, no wonder you can't comprehend any
way that life could be good for anything, when your entire
family has always been encouraging your suicide. One can
only expect that when you get a gift from a family member
on Christmas or your birthday it's a gift of some sort of poison
or something similar...maybe sleeping pills...something that
won't make too much mess...

>but...Usenet squabbles? Are you fucking kidding?

Everyone isn't despised by his own family like you are
Goo. Some people are friends with their own parents,
aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings... It's no wonder that
your family hates you Goo, but it's also no wonder if
Ruperts family likes him. If that's the case then having
a discussion is a common thing instead of the big deal
it is for you to get someone in your family to tolerate
interaction with you. Rupert may very well be in the
position that some of his family members like him and
they have casual conversations regularly, discussing
whatever they feel like talking about at the time.

>You've specifically mentioned your father, your aunt the
>judge, your uncle the mathematician, and (if I'm not mistaken, but I
>was, once) your mother; that's not to mention a few references to
>friends. What the fuck is wrong with you, boy?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!What's wrong with HIM??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay...damn that was a stupid one Goober! I'm glad
I wasn't trying to drink anything or it would be all over
the monitor and keyboard, but I wasn't and that was
HILARIOUS!
You are bewildered and confused by the concept
of a person's family members actually liking them
since yours hate you and have always encouraged
your suicide. It's not what's wrong with Rupert that
has you so confused Goob, it's what's wrong with
YOU. Your relatives hate you but his like him, so
he has conversations with them about important
things but also because they're friends they discuss
more bullshit topics as well. You Goos, being the
most dishonest "people", the most inconsiderate,
etc make you a topic of casual conversation. When
the topics of lying, misrepresentation, internet abuse,
stalking, viruses, email hacking, etc on the Internet
come up, you Goos will always be the first scum to
enter the minds of many people who have come in
contact with you. LOL...so you see Goober it's not
Rupert and his friends and family that are fucked
up, it's YOU who are fucked up and it's YOUR
fucked upness that they are discussing and no doubt
usually laughing at. "Derek" lying to him and claiming
to have hacked into his email did understandably
cause him some concern since no one wants the
sort of freak who would do such a thing to be doing
a freak thing like that, BUT, Goober, I also have little
or no doubt that Rupert and co. have laughed at
and ridiculed your idiocy, enjoying quite a few amusing
discussions about how amazingly stupid you are. Here's
another easy math for you to be unable to comprehend:

If you were not so fucked up, people couldn't be laughing
at how incredibly fucked up you are. Obviously what's
fucked up about you is definitely NOT an empty set, Goo.

D*@.
2008-09-09 08:37:24 EST
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:25:15 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Sep 2008, Goo wrote:
>
>>rupie, regarding Derek's well-played trick, you've mentioned discussions
>>you've had with your father, your aunt, your uncle, some friends, and (I
>>could be mistaken on this) your mother, all on this topic, seeking some
>>kind of reassurance that you're right and doing the right thing. Pardon
>>me, but haven't you said you're 30 years of age or older? When I was 30
>>years old, rupie, my father had already been dead for 10 years, but my
>>mother was still living and a few years away from the stroke that
>>ultimately incapacitated her. It never would have occurred to me to run
>>to my parents, or aunts and uncles, seeking reassurance that I was
>>handling conflicts correctly. I was an adult at age 30, goddamnit,
>>competent to handle my own affairs. That's not to suggest I wouldn't
>>have sought or welcomed the counsel of older relatives and friends on
>>important life decisions, but...Usenet squabbles? Are you fucking
>>kidding? You've specifically mentioned your father, your aunt the
>>judge, your uncle the mathematician, and (if I'm not mistaken, but I
>>was, once) your mother; that's not to mention a few references to
>>friends. What the fuck is wrong with you, boy?
>
>That's a good point you're making there.

Only to another lowlife scum though.

>He was 32 on May 7th
>and he's still demanding constant reassurance on everything from
>everyone around him, and that's not right for a young man of his
>age. He should be well into his stride and full of confidence by
>now, not demanding guidance on how to deal with squabbles on
>Usenet.

The thing is that he's not a lowlife piece of shit like you
are, so his mind works differently. Let's compare the two
situations:

1. You - are hurt and upset because he showed signs of
considering the lives of billions of animals, and that works
against your hopes of eliminating them. In your desperate
attempts to prevent him from moving on and expanding
his thinking, you insult him personally for wanting to do
so, then you lied to him about having hacked into his
email saying you had done it, and try to cause him to
doubt his own mental competence all because of your
completely selfish desire to prevent him from moving on
to more involved thinking and greater appreciation.

2. He - was concerned that a freak like yourself had
hacked into his email and would do other similiar freak
things and worse because you deliberately told him that
you had. He--obvbiously being way more considerate of
others than you'll ever be able to comprehend--questioned
whether he had treated you unfairly simply because he
reacted to your lies as if they were the truth. Of course
he's perfectly justified in the way he has been handling this,
but since he is on a level of consideration much higher
than you'll ever be able to get anywhere near you can't
appreciate the fact in any way.

To sum up:

You have no bad feelings about all your lying and the
slanderous personal insults you've been abusing Rupert
with and how contemptibly you've been treating him.

He has bad feelings and questions whether he might have
treated you unfairly, even though all he's done has been
to point out what a lowlife piece of shit you ARE for the
things you have done to him and the things you've lied
to him saying you have done.

Derek
2008-09-09 10:25:15 EST
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 00:58:26 -0700, Rudy Canoza <pipes@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:

>rupie, regarding Derek's well-played trick, you've mentioned discussions
>you've had with your father, your aunt, your uncle, some friends, and (I
>could be mistaken on this) your mother, all on this topic, seeking some
>kind of reassurance that you're right and doing the right thing. Pardon
>me, but haven't you said you're 30 years of age or older? When I was 30
>years old, rupie, my father had already been dead for 10 years, but my
>mother was still living and a few years away from the stroke that
>ultimately incapacitated her. It never would have occurred to me to run
>to my parents, or aunts and uncles, seeking reassurance that I was
>handling conflicts correctly. I was an adult at age 30, goddamnit,
>competent to handle my own affairs. That's not to suggest I wouldn't
>have sought or welcomed the counsel of older relatives and friends on
>important life decisions, but...Usenet squabbles? Are you fucking
>kidding? You've specifically mentioned your father, your aunt the
>judge, your uncle the mathematician, and (if I'm not mistaken, but I
>was, once) your mother; that's not to mention a few references to
>friends. What the fuck is wrong with you, boy?

That's a good point you're making there. He was 32 on May 7th
and he's still demanding constant reassurance on everything from
everyone around him, and that's not right for a young man of his
age. He should be well into his stride and full of confidence by
now, not demanding guidance on how to deal with squabbles on
Usenet.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-09 10:37:33 EST
dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Sep 2008, Goo wrote:
>
>> rupie, regarding Derek's well-played trick, you've mentioned discussions
>> you've had with your father, your aunt, your uncle, some friends, and (I
>> could be mistaken on this) your mother, all on this topic, seeking some
>> kind of reassurance that you're right and doing the right thing. Pardon
>> me, but haven't you said you're 30 years of age or older? When I was 30
>> years old, rupie, my father had already been dead for 10 years, but my
>> mother was still living and a few years away from the stroke that
>> ultimately incapacitated her. It never would have occurred to me to run
>> to my parents, or aunts and uncles, seeking reassurance that I was
>> handling conflicts correctly.

"Getting to experience life" is not a benefit for farm animals, Goo.

Your system time is *WRONG*, Fuckwit. Fix it.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-09 11:43:30 EST
Your system time is *WRONG*, you stupid pig-fucking cracker. Fix it.

Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, Stupidist, stupid pig-fucking cracker -
woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was
yesterday?", and so he lied:
> On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:25:15 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 09 Sep 2008, Rudy M. Canoza wrote:
>>
>>> rupie, regarding Derek's well-played trick, you've mentioned discussions
>>> you've had with your father, your aunt, your uncle, some friends, and (I
>>> could be mistaken on this) your mother, all on this topic, seeking some
>>> kind of reassurance that you're right and doing the right thing. Pardon
>>> me, but haven't you said you're 30 years of age or older? When I was 30
>>> years old, rupie, my father had already been dead for 10 years, but my
>>> mother was still living and a few years away from the stroke that
>>> ultimately incapacitated her. It never would have occurred to me to run
>>> to my parents, or aunts and uncles, seeking reassurance that I was
>>> handling conflicts correctly. I was an adult at age 30, goddamnit,
>>> competent to handle my own affairs. That's not to suggest I wouldn't
>>> have sought or welcomed the counsel of older relatives and friends on
>>> important life decisions, but...Usenet squabbles? Are you fucking
>>> kidding? You've specifically mentioned your father, your aunt the
>>> judge, your uncle the mathematician, and (if I'm not mistaken, but I
>>> was, once) your mother; that's not to mention a few references to
>>> friends. What the fuck is wrong with you, boy?
>> That's a good point you're making there.
>
> Only to another

No, it's just a good point, period. rupie *clearly* has a need for a
lot of reassurance from his mommy and daddy, and aunts and uncles, and
"friends".

>> He was 32 on May 7th
>> and he's still demanding constant reassurance on everything from
>> everyone around him, and that's not right for a young man of his
>> age. He should be well into his stride and full of confidence by
>> now, not demanding guidance on how to deal with squabbles on
>> Usenet.
>
> The thing is that he's not a lowlife piece of shit like you
> are, so his mind works differently. Let's compare the two
> situations:
>
> 1. You - are hurt and upset because he showed signs of
> considering the lives of billions of animals,

No. There is nothing to "consider", Goo. It is not an ethical "good"
for farm animals to "get to experience life", Goo - this has been shown
conclusively. It does not make them better off, and it is a nonsense to
think that it's "just good" for the universe or some other bullshit idea.

Your system time is *WRONG*, pig-fucker. Fix it.

Derek
2008-09-09 11:52:45 EST
dh@. drank some more and slurred:

"I am 41 years old, and skinny. I drink about a 6 pack
of beer each night, and probably not nearly enough
water--less water than beer."
David Harrison 28 May 2000 http://tinyurl.com/6nlz5t

I don't waste my time trying to make sense to alcoholics.

D*@.
2008-09-10 11:35:45 EST
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 16:52:45 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 11:37:24 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>>That's a good point you're making there.
>>
>> Only to another lowlife scum though.
>>
>>>He was 32 on May 7th
>>>and he's still demanding constant reassurance on everything from
>>>everyone around him, and that's not right for a young man of his
>>>age. He should be well into his stride and full of confidence by
>>>now, not demanding guidance on how to deal with squabbles on
>>>Usenet.
>>
>> The thing is that he's not a lowlife piece of shit like you
>>are, so his mind works differently. Let's compare the two
>>situations:
>>
>>1. You - are hurt and upset because he showed signs of
>>considering the lives of billions of animals, and that works
>>against your hopes of eliminating them. In your desperate
>>attempts to prevent him from moving on and expanding
>>his thinking, you insult him personally for wanting to do
>>so, then you lied to him about having hacked into his
>>email saying you had done it, and try to cause him to
>>doubt his own mental competence all because of your
>>completely selfish desire to prevent him from moving on
>>to more involved thinking and greater appreciation.
>>
>>2. He - was concerned that a freak like yourself had
>>hacked into his email and would do other similiar freak
>>things and worse because you deliberately told him that
>>you had. He--obvbiously being way more considerate of
>>others than you'll ever be able to comprehend--questioned
>>whether he had treated you unfairly simply because he
>>reacted to your lies as if they were the truth. Of course
>>he's perfectly justified in the way he has been handling this,
>>but since he is on a level of consideration much higher
>>than you'll ever be able to get anywhere near you can't
>>appreciate the fact in any way.
>>
>>To sum up:
>>
>>You have no bad feelings about all your lying
>
>I don't waste my time

How do you feel that your lying was a good use of
your time then, do you have any clue? What do you
think you gained by lying and saying that you stooped
to an even more contemptible level than you actually
had stooped to, do you have any idea about that you
lame freak?

>>and the
>>slanderous personal insults you've been abusing Rupert
>>with
>
>trying to make sense

You're freaking out because Rupert might move
away from the pathetic shit you will always want to
cling to and put your faith in. He might mentally have
what it takes to move on, leaving your stupid ass
behind bawling loudly and desperately like a calf
recently taken for its mother. "Ruuuuuuuuuuuuupert!"

>>and how contemptibly you've been treating him.
>
>to alcoholics.

I've been pointing out what a piece of shit you
are for the contemptible things you do, and you
don't like it. It's amusing to think about you "trying
to make sense" of some of the lowlife things you've
been doing during your recent mental freak-out. If
you don't want to try to make sense to me, then try
making it to someone else, like Rupert for example.
Explain to him why it makes sense for you to have
been doing the things you've been doing to him lately.
GO:

>>He has bad feelings and questions whether he might have
>>treated you unfairly, even though all he's done has been
>>to point out what a lowlife piece of shit you ARE for the
>>things you have done to him and the things you've lied
>>to him saying you have done.

D*@.
2008-09-10 13:05:41 EST
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:07:59 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:35:45 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>>I don't waste my time
>>
>> How do you feel that your lying was a good use of
>>your time then, do you have any clue? What do you
>>think you gained by lying and saying that you stooped
>>to an even more contemptible level than you actually
>>had stooped to, do you have any idea about that you
>>lame freak?

>>>trying to make sense
>>
>> You're freaking out because Rupert might move
>>away from the pathetic shit you will always want to
>>cling to and put your faith in. He might mentally have
>>what it takes to move on, leaving your stupid ass
>>behind bawling loudly and desperately like a calf
>>recently taken for its mother. "Ruuuuuuuuuuuuupert!"

>>>to alcoholics.
>>
>> I've been pointing out what a piece of shit you
>>are for the contemptible things you do,
>
>Yes, I know, and

LOL! Everyone who reads the posts knows 2goo.
Everyone.

>>and you
>>don't like it. It's amusing to think about you "trying
>>to make sense" of some of the lowlife things you've
>>been doing during your recent mental freak-out.
>
>I don't waste my time trying to make sense

LOL!!! Everyone reading the posts knows that
too, 2goo. The fact that you can't even make sense
of the lowlife contemptible things you've been up to
lately, shows not only that you're a lowlife contemptible
scum by nature who does contemptible things instinctively,
but also that you're too stupid to be able to make sense
of your own actions. It would be hilarious to see you try
though, so TRY justifying your pathetic shit 2goo. At least
TRY explaining to Rupert how you thought your lying etc
made sense at the time you were lying, or don't you even
know that? Even if it just came to you that: wow, you saw
an opportunity to do some extra despicable lying and you
just instinctively couldn't help jumping all over the chance.
Whether you admit it or not you've already demonstrated
without question that you're a piece of shit by your very
nature, so anyone can figure out what makes sense is
that when you thought of extra contemptible lying you
could do, you couldn't help yourself posting the lies. We
can all see clearly that's the case, so you should just
admit it instead of trying to figure out desperate ways
to maintain some self respect. You've already lost that,
and trying to cling to something you've already lost just
shows more clearly how stupid you are. On top of being
contemptible scum by nature of course.

Derek
2008-09-10 15:07:59 EST
On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:35:45 -0100, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:25:15 +0100, Derek <usenet.email@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 09 Sep 2008, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>
>>> rupie, regarding Derek's well-played trick, you've mentioned discussions
>>> you've had with your father, your aunt, your uncle, some friends, and (I
>>> could be mistaken on this) your mother, all on this topic, seeking some
>>> kind of reassurance that you're right and doing the right thing. Pardon
>>> me, but haven't you said you're 30 years of age or older? When I was 30
>>> years old, rupie, my father had already been dead for 10 years, but my
>>> mother was still living and a few years away from the stroke that
>>> ultimately incapacitated her. It never would have occurred to me to run
>>> to my parents, or aunts and uncles, seeking reassurance that I was
>>> handling conflicts correctly. I was an adult at age 30, goddamnit,
>>> competent to handle my own affairs. That's not to suggest I wouldn't
>>> have sought or welcomed the counsel of older relatives and friends on
>>> important life decisions, but...Usenet squabbles? Are you fucking
>>> kidding? You've specifically mentioned your father, your aunt the
>>> judge, your uncle the mathematician, and (if I'm not mistaken, but I
>>> was, once) your mother; that's not to mention a few references to
>>> friends. What the fuck is wrong with you, boy?
>>
>> That's a good point you're making there. He was 32 on May 7th
>> and he's still demanding constant reassurance on everything from
>> everyone around him, and that's not right for a young man of his
>> age. He should be well into his stride and full of confidence by
>> now, not demanding guidance on how to deal with squabbles on
>> Usenet.
>
> The thing is

"I am 41 years old, and skinny. I drink about a 6 pack
of beer each night, and probably not nearly enough
water--less water than beer."
David Harrison 28 May 2000 http://tinyurl.com/6nlz5t

Yes, I know, and I don't waste my time trying to make sense to
alcoholics.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)