Vegetarian Discussion: Derek The Sick Cyberstalker, Who Ironically Calls Me Mentally Unwell

Derek The Sick Cyberstalker, Who Ironically Calls Me Mentally Unwell
Posts: 31

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Rupert
2008-09-03 13:40:29 EST
It is evident that you have been putting considerable effort into
cyberstalking me for some time, Derek. I will be discussing the matter
with the police tomorrow. We will see whether or not something can be
done about it. Where did you think it was going to get you, you sick
worthless piece of shit?

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-03 14:41:09 EST
Rupert wrote:
> It is evident that you have been putting considerable effort into
> cyberstalking me for some time, Derek. I will be discussing the matter
> with the police tomorrow. We will see whether or not something can be
> done about it. Where did you think it was going to get you, you sick
> worthless piece of shit?

Add "paranoia" to the list of brain disorders afflicting you.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-03 14:53:13 EST
Rupert wrote:
> It is evident that you have been putting considerable effort into
> cyberstalking me for some time, Derek. I will be discussing the matter
> with the police tomorrow. We will see whether or not something can be
> done about it. Where did you think it was going to get you, you sick
> worthless piece of shit?

How do you think some reference to your "Uncle Bill" is cyberstalking,
you sick fucking bastard, when he was led to it right from *YOUR*
fucking website?

Derek
2008-09-03 14:59:52 EST
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:40:29 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:

>It is evident that you have been putting considerable effort into
>cyberstalking me for some time, Derek. I will be discussing the matter
>with the police tomorrow.

Do your worst and see if I care.

Rupert
2008-09-03 15:29:46 EST
On Sep 4, 2:41 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > It is evident that you have been putting considerable effort into
> > cyberstalking me for some time, Derek. I will be discussing the matter
> > with the police tomorrow. We will see whether or not something can be
> > done about it. Where did you think it was going to get you, you sick
> > worthless piece of shit?
>
> Add "paranoia" to the list of brain disorders afflicting you.

Paranoid schizophrenia, Ball. Yep, that's my problem. Derek has given
a quotation from a private email in my account, and he is not denying
the charge that he has hacked into my email account. He also recently
showed us a post I made to a maths newsgroup in 2006.

Rupert
2008-09-03 15:30:46 EST
On Sep 4, 2:53 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > It is evident that you have been putting considerable effort into
> > cyberstalking me for some time, Derek. I will be discussing the matter
> > with the police tomorrow. We will see whether or not something can be
> > done about it. Where did you think it was going to get you, you sick
> > worthless piece of shit?
>
> How do you think some reference to your "Uncle Bill" is cyberstalking,
> you sick fucking bastard, when he was led to it right from *YOUR*
> fucking website?

Stupid clown. Of course that is precisely the reason why he used that
piece of information; so that there is plausible deniability.

Rupert
2008-09-03 15:37:52 EST
On Sep 4, 2:59 am, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:40:29 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >It is evident that you have been putting considerable effort into
> >cyberstalking me for some time, Derek. I will be discussing the matter
> >with the police tomorrow.
>
> Do your worst and see if I care.

You're a sick puppy, Derek. I didn't realise anyone round here was
sicker than Ball.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-03 15:47:37 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Sep 4, 2:41 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> It is evident that you have been putting considerable effort into
>>> cyberstalking me for some time, Derek. I will be discussing the matter
>>> with the police tomorrow. We will see whether or not something can be
>>> done about it. Where did you think it was going to get you, you sick
>>> worthless piece of shit?
>> Add "paranoia" to the list of brain disorders afflicting you.
>
> Paranoid schizophrenia, Ball. Yep, that's my problem. Derek has given
> a quotation from a private email in my account,

You sure?


> and he is not denying
> the charge that he has hacked into my email account.

I haven't seen where you've leveled such a charge. Are you delusional
as well?


> He also recently
> showed us a post I made to a maths newsgroup in 2006.

That hardly constitutes cyberstalking.

Derek
2008-09-03 16:01:07 EST
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:29:46 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Sep 4, 2:41 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>> >
>> > It is evident that you have been putting considerable effort into
>> > cyberstalking me for some time, Derek. I will be discussing the matter
>> > with the police tomorrow. We will see whether or not something can be
>> > done about it. Where did you think it was going to get you, you sick
>> > worthless piece of shit?
>>
>> Add "paranoia" to the list of brain disorders afflicting you.
>
>Paranoid schizophrenia, Ball. Yep, that's my problem. Derek has given
>a quotation from a private email in my account,

If you think that "a private email account" is actually
private and not open to those who know how to get
into them, even while the account "holder is present",
then you're even more delusional than I reckoned.

>and he is not denying the charge that he has hacked into my email account.

Why should I. Do you think I would be stupid enough
to leave any evidence that I'd been there? Go to your
account now and see if you can see me.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-03 16:35:04 EST
Derek wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:29:46 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 4, 2:41 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>>> Rupert wrote:
>>>> It is evident that you have been putting considerable effort into
>>>> cyberstalking me for some time, Derek. I will be discussing the matter
>>>> with the police tomorrow. We will see whether or not something can be
>>>> done about it. Where did you think it was going to get you, you sick
>>>> worthless piece of shit?
>>> Add "paranoia" to the list of brain disorders afflicting you.
>> Paranoid schizophrenia, Ball. Yep, that's my problem. Derek has given
>> a quotation from a private email in my account,
>
> If you think that "a private email account" is actually
> private and not open to those who know how to get
> into them, even while the account "holder is present",

Can you show me how to do that? Contact me via the secondary channel to
arrange a time.


> then you're even more delusional than I reckoned.
>
>> and he is not denying the charge that he has hacked into my email account.
>
> Why should I. Do you think I would be stupid enough
> to leave any evidence that I'd been there? Go to your
> account now and see if you can see me.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron