Vegetarian Discussion: Oh Yeah, Ball, We're Still Waiting For Your Defence Of Your Lunatic Contention That Animal Liberation NSW Is A Terrorist Organisation

Oh Yeah, Ball, We're Still Waiting For Your Defence Of Your Lunatic Contention That Animal Liberation NSW Is A Terrorist Organisation

Rupert
2008-09-02 21:25:39 EST
Ball, rather ironically you repeatedly contend that I am psychotic and
also recently stated that Animal Liberation NSW is a terrorist
organisation. We're still waiting for your defence of this utterly
lunatic contention.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-02 23:37:43 EST
Rupert wrote:
> Rudy, rather ironically you repeatedly contend that I am psychotic

There's no irony whatever in that observation. It's a fact.

Rupert
2008-09-03 00:30:18 EST
On Sep 2, 8:37 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > Rudy, rather ironically you repeatedly contend that I am psychotic
>
> There's no irony whatever in that observation.  It's a fact.

It's not a fact. As I've patiently explained a number of times over
the years, you'd have to be on the intellectual level of a cognitively
impaired six-year-old child to think it was a fact. People who are
psychotic experience delusions, hallucinations, thought disorder, or
negative symptoms. Which of those do you contend I am experiencing,
pointless stupid clown?

It is ironic that you contend that I am psychotic when you make the
lunatic claim that Animal Liberation NSW is a terrorist organisation.
Of course you snipped all that.

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-03 00:43:15 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Sep 2, 8:37 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> Rudy, rather ironically you repeatedly contend that I am psychotic
>> There's no irony whatever in that observation. It's a fact.
>
> It's not a fact.

It's a fact. You are a psychotic - brain-damaged. Among other things,
you're psychotic for fucking around here rather than working on your
dissertation.

It's pretty obvious that your dissertation is in, ah, trouble.

Rupert
2008-09-03 02:48:21 EST
On Sep 2, 9:43 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> >> There's no irony whatever in that observation.  It's a fact.
>
> > It's not a fact.
>
> It's a fact.

It's not, clueless clown.

> You are a psychotic - brain-damaged.

I'm not psychotic. Someone is psychotic if they are *currently*
experiencing a psychotic episode. If that is happening they will have
a loss of contact with reality, I think I'm better in touch with
reality than you are, especially considering the subject of this
thread which you keep snipping and trying to distract attention away
from in the hope that I will forget about, namely your lunatic
contention that Animal Liberation NSW is a terrorist organisation.
Psychotic people experience delusions, hallucinations, thought
disorder, or negative symptoms. Which of these do I exhibit, clueless
clown?

I am not brain-damaged. However I most likely have a brain disorder,
possibly schizophrenia. This would have been caused by genetic factors
and being deprived of oxygen at birth, and would have caused my brain
to develop in an abnormal way during adolescence. You are welcome to
call me "schizophrenic" if you want to.

However, I am clearly an exception to the usual stereotypes of
schizophrenics because I am functioning at a very high level, have
achieved quite a lot with my life, and am actually unusually good at
thinking rationally and coping with stressful situations.

> Among other things,
> you're psychotic for fucking around here rather than working on your
> dissertation.
>
> It's pretty obvious that your dissertation is in, ah, trouble.

Just about to go home and work on it now. It's going fine, in my view.
I'll let you know what the examiners say this time around. You can
read it here; feel free to offer constructive feedback. Perhaps you
can point out some words in it that are not found in online Merriam-
Webster.

http://rupertmccallum.com/thesis8.pdf

Having a poor time management strategy is not a basis for a
psychiatric diagnosis, but in any case actually my time management
skills are not that bad; that is why I have been able to hold down a
full-time job and be offered a second contract and make good progress
towards completing a Ph.D. thesis.

Anyway, to get back to the topic of the thread which you keep snipping
and trying to distract attention away from in the hope that I'll
forget about it, and will comically do so again, your contention that
Animal Liberation NSW is a terrorist organisation is obviously the
ramblings of a lunatic, and you know it, and if you were a man you'd
say "Yes, I admit I was talking irresponsible nonsense".

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-03 03:13:38 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Sep 2, 9:43 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> It's not a fact.
>> It's a fact.
>
> It's not, clueless clown.
>
>> You are a psychotic - brain-damaged.
>
> I'm not psychotic.

You are.

> I am not brain-damaged.

You certainly are. You're abnormal.

> However I most likely have a brain disorder,
> possibly schizophrenia.

You're a fucking mess.

>> Among other things,
>> you're psychotic for fucking around here rather than working on your
>> dissertation.
>>
>> It's pretty obvious that your dissertation is in, ah, trouble.
>
> Just about to go home and work on it now.

After all this fucking around...

Rupert
2008-09-03 04:10:51 EST
On Sep 3, 12:13 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> >> It's a fact.
>
> > It's not, clueless clown.
>
> >> You are a psychotic - brain-damaged.
>
> > I'm not psychotic.
>
> You are.

Which symptoms of psychosis do you observe in me, stupid clueless
clown? Why do you keep uttering assertions to which only the brain-
damaged would give any credence?

> > I am not brain-damaged.
>
> You certainly are.  You're abnormal.

Don't think "brain damage" would be the right word for it, no, I never
suffered any head trauma, but yes, my brain most likely developed
abnormally during adolescence owing to genetic factors and being
deprived of oxygen at birth. You're fairly abnormal, too, as judged by
your usenet behaviour, as most people I know agree.

> > However I most likely have a brain disorder,
> > possibly schizophrenia.
>
> You're a fucking mess.

Non sequitur. I am very much a counterexample to the stereotype of a
schizophrenic as a "fucking mess".

> >> Among other things,
> >> you're psychotic for fucking around here rather than working on your
> >> dissertation.
>
> >> It's pretty obvious that your dissertation is in, ah, trouble.
>
> > Just about to go home and work on it now.
>
> After all this fucking around...

And of course you are still trying to distract attention from what
this thread is actually about, namely, your utterly lunatic assertion
that Animal Liberation NSW is a terrorist organisation. Of course you
want everyone to forget about that ridiculous claim without taking
responsibility for it. You could always just be a man and say "Well,
yes, actually I did say something that you'd have to be brain-damaged
to take seriously. I have done that sort of thing at least
occasionally over the years on this newsgroup. Maybe I should change
my behaviour if I don't want to be ridiculed."

Yes, it would be a good idea to stop arguing with such a clueless
clown and get on with something a bit more constructive, but there you
are...

Rudy Canoza
2008-09-03 12:19:53 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Sep 3, 12:13 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> It's not, clueless clown.
>>> I'm not psychotic.
>> You are.
>>

> Which symptoms of psychosis do you observe in me

You've admitted to being a psychotic.

>>> I am not brain-damaged.
>> You certainly are. You're abnormal.
>>

> Don't think "brain damage" would be the right word for it,

Yes, it is.

>>> However I most likely have a brain disorder,
>>> possibly schizophrenia.
>> You're a fucking mess.
>>

> Non sequitur.

No, it isn't.

Brain disorder = brain damage.

>>> Just about to go home and work on it now.
>> After all this fucking around...
>
> And of course you are still trying to distract attention from what
> this thread is actually about

No.