Vegetarian Discussion: Hey Ball...

Rupert
2008-08-29 08:08:04 EST
You know how you mock me by calling me "Your Wobbliness"? Have you
ever thought about mocking Derek for his spinal stenosis? Why don't
you have a go? It might be fun. Or would that be a moral realm you're
not prepared to explore? Do you think there's a distinction?

Or is it that you quite like Derek acting sycophantically towards you
so you show restraint towards him in return?

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-29 21:19:49 EST
On Aug 29, 5:08 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You know how you mock me by calling me "Your Wobbliness"?

Yes, Your Wobbliness.

Rupert
2008-08-29 22:22:06 EST
On Aug 30, 9:19 am, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 29, 5:08 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > You know how you mock me by calling me "Your Wobbliness"?
>
> Yes, Your Wobbliness.

So, how about you, Ball? Is your sociopathic internet activity a
product of child abuse?

Rupert
2008-08-29 22:23:39 EST
On Aug 30, 9:19 am, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 29, 5:08 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > You know how you mock me by calling me "Your Wobbliness"?
>
> Yes, Your Wobbliness.

Seriously, Ball, if taunting someone for their conjectured history of
child abuse is on the moral menu, then why not attempt to taunt Derek
for his chronic pain condition? It'd be fun for you, and I'm sure you
could do it successfully. Is it just that you like Derek? Does he give
good rimjobs or something?

Dutch
2008-08-30 03:28:23 EST
Rupert wrote:
> On Aug 30, 9:19 am, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Aug 29, 5:08 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> You know how you mock me by calling me "Your Wobbliness"?
>> Yes, Your Wobbliness.
>
> Seriously, Ball, if taunting someone for their conjectured history of
> child abuse is on the moral menu, then why not attempt to taunt Derek
> for his chronic pain condition? It'd be fun for you, and I'm sure you
> could do it successfully. Is it just that you like Derek? Does he give
> good rimjobs or something?

He has mocked and taunted Derek mercilessly about his
"cripple" status, as have others. Derek never
complained, because I suspect that he realizes that by
revealing details of his private life opens he himself
up for it. Derek is a lot of things, but he's not a
whiner.

Rupert
2008-08-30 04:05:13 EST
On Aug 30, 3:28 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Rupert wrote:

> >> Yes, Your Wobbliness.
>
> > Seriously, Ball, if taunting someone for their conjectured history of
> > child abuse is on the moral menu, then why not attempt to taunt Derek
> > for his chronic pain condition? It'd be fun for you, and I'm sure you
> > could do it successfully. Is it just that you like Derek? Does he give
> > good rimjobs or something?
>
> He has mocked and taunted Derek mercilessly about his
> "cripple" status, as have others. Derek never
> complained, because I suspect that he realizes that by
> revealing details of his private life opens he himself
> up for it. Derek is a lot of things,

Indeed he is.

> but he's not a
> whiner.

Thank you for the information. Just in case you were confused on this
point, stigmatizing and mocking people for undeserved misfortunes is
morally contemptible behaviour, and pointing it out as such is not
"whining". It is not "whining" for a black person to point out that
someone who uses a racial slur against him is a despicable scumbag.
You seem to have this idea that any form of behaviour at all on usenet
should just be accepted as a fact of life and that raising any sort of
complaint about it is "whining" and "squealing like an infant". I lack
respect for this view of yours.

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-30 11:15:41 EST
On Aug 29, 7:23 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 30, 9:19 am, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 29, 5:08 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > You know how you mock me by calling me "Your Wobbliness"?
>
> > Yes, Your Wobbliness.
>
> Seriously, Rudy,

Seriously, Your Wobbliness - TWO responses to the same throwaway post,
only a minute apart??? You have problems, Your Wobbliness. You have
serious problems of perspective.

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-30 11:17:11 EST
On Aug 30, 1:05 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 30, 3:28 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>

> > Rupert wrote:

> > > Seriously, Ball, if taunting someone for their conjectured history of
> > > child abuse is on the moral menu, then why not attempt to taunt Derek
> > > for his chronic pain condition? It'd be fun for you, and I'm sure you
> > > could do it successfully. Is it just that you like Derek? Does he give
> > > good rimjobs or something?
>
> > He has mocked and taunted Derek mercilessly about his
> > "cripple" status, as have others. Derek never
> > complained, because I suspect that he realizes that by
> > revealing details of his private life opens he himself
> > up for it. Derek is a lot of things,
>
> Indeed he is.
>
> > but he's not a
> > whiner.
>
> Thank you for the information. Just in case you were confused on this
> point, stigmatizing and mocking people for undeserved misfortunes is
> morally contemptible behaviour, and pointing it out as such is not
> "whining". It is not "whining" for a black person to point out that
> someone who uses a racial slur against him is a despicable scumbag.
> You seem to have this idea that any form of behaviour at all on usenet
> should just be accepted as a fact of life and that raising any sort of
> complaint about it is "whining" and "squealing like an infant". I lack
> respect for this view of yours.

Sane people lack respect for whining squealing crybabies with no sense
of perspective - you, for example.

Derek
2008-08-30 11:40:41 EST
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 07:28:23 GMT, Dutch <no@email.com> wrote:
>Rupert wrote:

>>> Yes, Your Wobbliness.
>>
>> Seriously, Ball, if taunting someone for their conjectured history of
>> child abuse is on the moral menu, then why not attempt to taunt Derek
>> for his chronic pain condition? It'd be fun for you, and I'm sure you
>> could do it successfully. Is it just that you like Derek? Does he give
>> good rimjobs or something?
>
>He has mocked and taunted Derek mercilessly about his
>"cripple" status, as have others. Derek never
>complained, because I suspect that he realizes that by
>revealing details of his private life opens he himself
>up for it. Derek is a lot of things, but he's not a
>whiner.

I can understand why you think Jon has taunted me for being a
cripple, Dutch, but to be fair and accurate, he hasn't. He seems
to, but if you read his taunts carefully, what he actually does is
taunt me for being the type of person who always takes on more
than he can chew, namely, an engine block without the proper
lifting gear, and him, without the proper thinking gear, and then
deservedly crippling myself beyond repair.

After telling him how I damaged my back, he wrote,

[start - Jon to me]
>>You do stupid things.
[me]
> "did". Past tense.
[Jon]
Still do, you dumb fat ignorant fuck. Among other
stupid things you do, you try to "debate" with people
far smarter *and* more intelligent than you.
[end]
Jon 12 Aug 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5efc97

It's a fair argument with a strong analogy, but I beat it anyway.

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-30 14:09:09 EST
On Aug 30, 8:40 am, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 07:28:23 GMT, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> >Rupert wrote:

> >> Seriously, Ball, if taunting someone for their conjectured history of
> >> child abuse is on the moral menu, then why not attempt to taunt Derek
> >> for his chronic pain condition? It'd be fun for you, and I'm sure you
> >> could do it successfully. Is it just that you like Derek? Does he give
> >> good rimjobs or something?
>
> >He has mocked and taunted Derek mercilessly about his
> >"cripple" status, as have others. Derek never
> >complained, because I suspect that he realizes that by
> >revealing details of his private life opens he himself
> >up for it. Derek is a lot of things, but he's not a
> >whiner.
>
> I can understand why you think Jon has taunted me for being a
> cripple, Dutch, but to be fair and accurate, he hasn't. He seems
> to, but if you read his taunts carefully, what he actually does is
> taunt me for being the type of person who always takes on more
> than he can chew, namely, an engine block without the proper
> lifting gear, and him, without the proper thinking gear, and then
> deservedly crippling myself beyond repair.

That's it. I remember I did really lay into you over the *way* in
which you injured your back, but I don't recall ever giving you a hard
time over the back injury itself.