Vegetarian Discussion: I Quit

Rupert
2008-08-27 18:32:59 EST
Derek is a worthless piece of filth. All those who gave his vomit high
ratings are worthless pieces of filth.

I will not stay here amongst such scum.

Congratulations, Derek. You drove me out of the forum.

Bye.

Derek
2008-08-27 18:58:38 EST
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:32:59 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Derek is a worthless piece of filth. All those who gave his vomit high
>ratings are worthless pieces of filth.
>
>I will not stay here amongst such scum.
>
>Congratulations, Derek. You drove me out of the forum.
>
>Bye.

Fuck off you nutter and don't come back.

Mr.Smartypants
2008-08-27 22:36:41 EST
On Aug 27, 4:58 pm, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:32:59 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Derek is a worthless piece of filth. All those who gave his vomit high
> >ratings are worthless pieces of filth.
>
> >I will not stay here amongst such scum.
>
> >Congratulations, Derek. You drove me out of the forum.
>
> >Bye.
>
> Fuck off you nutter and don't come back.

Now you can get back to kissing Boobs' ass.

Pearl
2008-08-28 05:43:14 EST
"Rupert" <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b2282bd1-adca-480e-bb05-3538b8ab83fb@79g2000hsk.googlegroups.com...
> Derek is a worthless piece of filth. All those who gave his vomit high
> ratings are worthless pieces of filth.

He's giving himself multiple high ratings.

> I will not stay here amongst such scum.
>
> Congratulations, Derek. You drove me out of the forum.
>
> Bye.

Rupert
2008-08-28 07:00:33 EST
On Aug 28, 5:43 pm, "pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote:
> "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:b2282bd1-adca-480e-bb05-3538b8ab83fb@79g2000hsk.googlegroups.com...
> > Derek is a worthless piece of filth. All those who gave his vomit high
> > ratings are worthless pieces of filth.
>
> He's giving himself multiple high ratings.

Yep, you're probably right. What a toad.

Rupert
2008-08-28 07:42:07 EST
On Aug 28, 6:58 am, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:32:59 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Derek is a worthless piece of filth. All those who gave his vomit high
> >ratings are worthless pieces of filth.
>
> >I will not stay here amongst such scum.
>
> >Congratulations, Derek. You drove me out of the forum.
>
> >Bye.
>
> Fuck off you nutter and don't come back.

You are a worthless piece of dogshit.

Derek
2008-08-28 08:04:45 EST
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 04:42:07 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Aug 28, 6:58 am, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:32:59 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >Derek is a worthless piece of filth. All those who gave his vomit high
>> >ratings are worthless pieces of filth.
>>
>> >I will not stay here amongst such scum.
>>
>> >Congratulations, Derek. You drove me out of the forum.
>>
>> >Bye.
>>
>> Fuck off you nutter and don't come back.
>
>You are a worthless piece of dogshit.

I just knew you were lying, psycho. I knew you
didn't have the stones to stand by your word.

Rupert
2008-08-28 09:41:31 EST
On Aug 28, 8:04 pm, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 04:42:07 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Fuck off you nutter and don't come back.
>
> >You are a worthless piece of dogshit.
>
> I just knew you were lying, psycho. I knew you
> didn't have the stones to stand by your word.

My word was based on my belief that the readership of this newsgroup
is filled with contemptible scum such as yourself. Now that I believe
that you are using sockpuppets to create your own star ratings (you
lame contemptible toad), I have no reason to go ahead with the plan.

Derek
2008-08-28 09:59:33 EST
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 06:41:31 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Aug 28, 8:04 pm, Derek <usenet.em...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >You are a worthless piece of dogshit.
>>
>> I just knew you were lying, psycho. I knew you
>> didn't have the stones to stand by your word.
>
>My word was based on my belief that the readership of this newsgroup
>is filled with contemptible scum such as yourself. Now that I believe
>that you are using sockpuppets to create your own star ratings (you
>lame contemptible toad), I have no reason to go ahead with the plan.

You have no integrity. Go to my profile and check my ratings over
the last few months and see that I regularly get high ratings from at
least 10 readers. People aren't just rating my exchanges with you;
they're rating all of my posts, particularly lately. They're bullshit,
though, and you shouldn't be paying any attention to them. But of
course, now that you've slept on your decision and are regretting it,
you're looking for a way back in, and this baseless claim about my
use of a sock-puppet has to be the most lame effort you could
possibly try.

D*@.
2008-08-28 13:38:17 EST
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:32:59 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Derek is a worthless piece of filth.

Well now that you mention it, hell yeah.

>All those who gave his vomit high
>ratings are worthless pieces of filth.

Where is he pretending to have anyone give him
any ratings on anything?

>I will not stay here amongst such scum.

They're still the same scum they've always been,
but you "crossed the line". You thought about the
animals. Eliminationists consider that a horrible thing
to do, and now you're experiencing some of the
abuse I've been getting all these years for suggesting
the same thing. But I guess you feel like your own
people have turned on you. You can't prevent animals
from living and provide them with lives of positive value
both at the same time and that's what's important, not
necessarily that you remain on friendly terms with the
lowest scum in the ngs.

>Congratulations, Derek. You drove me out of the forum.
>
>Bye.

You should just be getting started. Now that you've
learned to appreciate the lives of a few domestic animals
it would sure be nice if you'd hang around and stand up
for them. Look at how long you've been letting them
down as you argued for their elimination! And now that
you've finally learned to appreciate things for them to
whatever degree, you're going to turn your back on them?
And that because of the manipulation of a Goober who's
pretending to be...what...a dozen Goobers? If he runs
you off, then he has won and will boast of it from now
until he quits lying/hell freezes over. In contrast to that
if you hang around, defend the fact that some livestock
do have lives of positive value, continue pointing out
his lies, and continue challenging him on HIS position:

"The only way that the concept "benefit from existence"
can begin to make sense semantically is if one assumes
a pre-existent state" - Goo

then you can cause him to become very upset, and
probably lose a good bit of sleep over it. Nothing gets the
Goober more disturbed than seeing someone encourage
people to think about the animals even when the animals
is what this is SUPPOSED to be about. In case you haven't
noticed, there are damn few people speaking up in their
behalf.

(Note: Since I consider Goo/"Derek"/"Dutch" to be the
same person, I spoke of Goo specifically but it was meant
to inclued "all the Goos". Even if there do incredibly
happen to be three people stupid enough to believe what
the Goos claim to believe, opposing one of them still
opposes all of them so keep at it.)