Vegetarian Discussion: My Moral Evaluation Of People Who Approve Of Using Someone's Mental Health History As A Means Of Denigrating Them

My Moral Evaluation Of People Who Approve Of Using Someone's Mental Health History As A Means Of Denigrating Them

Rupert
2008-08-25 08:42:44 EST
I am proud to take a militant stand against the stigma in our society
against people who have experienced mental illness. I believe that
people who have experienced mental illness have as much inherent value
and dignity as any other human being, and that they are just as
deserving of respect.

It is my position that if you gave a high Google star rating to any
post of Derek's in which he labelled me as a "psycho" or otherwise
tried to use my mental health history or quotations of my discussion
of it as a means of denigrating me, then you are a worthless piece of
filth unfit for assocation with decent and civilized human beings. I
challenge you to publicly come forth and say you did it so that we can
have a frank exchange of views about each other.

If no response is forthcoming, rest assured that you will all be
publicly labelled as pitiful craven cowards. You all know who you are.

D*@.
2008-08-25 13:30:04 EST
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 05:42:44 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I am proud to take a militant stand against the stigma in our society
>against people who have experienced mental illness. I believe that
>people who have experienced mental illness have as much inherent value
>and dignity as any other human being, and that they are just as
>deserving of respect.

Everyone experiences mental illness. Not everyone gets treated
for it. So is it better to get some treatment, or is a person superior
if they get by without any? Goo needs it no doubt:

"The only way that the concept "benefit from existence"
can begin to make sense semantically is if one assumes
a pre-existent state" - Goo

"It is irrelevant what I think *is* important enough to
merit consideration." - Goo

"I win, no matter what I do." - Goo

"So, there is no point in mentioning my doctor." - Goo

and it appears he's had some. Unsuccessful, no doubt.

>It is my position that if you gave a high Google star rating to any
>post of Derek's in which he labelled me as a "psycho" or otherwise
>tried to use my mental health history or quotations of my discussion
>of it as a means of denigrating me, then you are a worthless piece of
>filth unfit for assocation with decent and civilized human beings. I
>challenge you to publicly come forth and say you did it so that we can
>have a frank exchange of views about each other.
>
>If no response is forthcoming, rest assured that you will all be
>publicly labelled as pitiful craven cowards. You all know who you are.

The Goos may well be all one. You're the math guy. What are
the chances that three different people would be so stupid and
work together to support the same stupid ideas time after time?

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-26 23:49:38 EST
On Aug 25, 5:42 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am proud to take a militant stand against the stigma in our society

Fuck off, you pompous, self-important shitbag...and psychotic.

Rupert
2008-08-27 01:24:41 EST
On Aug 26, 8:49 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 25, 5:42 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I am proud to take a militant stand against the stigma in our society
>
> Fuck off, you pompous, self-important shitbag...and psychotic.

Hey Ball, can you analyse for us what led you to take up the hobby of
trying to annoy people and waste their time on the Internet? Did the
moment when you first realised you would never be able to give a woman
an orgasm have something to do with it? Or was it more your attempts
to come to terms with how much contempt your mother has for you and
how much she wishes she had an abortion?

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-27 07:25:34 EST
On Aug 26, 10:24 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 26, 8:49 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 25, 5:42 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > I am proud to take a militant stand against the stigma in our society
>
> > Fuck off, you pompous, self-important shitbag...and psychotic.
>
> Hey Rudy, can you analyse for us what led you to take up the hobby of
> trying to annoy people and waste their time on the Internet?

No, because that never happened, you fucking psycho.

Rupert
2008-08-27 07:37:10 EST
On Aug 27, 4:25 am, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 26, 10:24 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Fuck off, you pompous, self-important shitbag...and psychotic.
>
> > Hey Rudy, can you analyse for us what led you to take up the hobby of
> > trying to annoy people and waste their time on the Internet?
>
> No, because that never happened, you fucking psycho.

Talk of psychosis is of course highly ironic in this context.

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-27 07:48:07 EST
On Aug 27, 4:37 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 4:25 am, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Hey Rudy, can you analyse for us what led you to take up the hobby of
> > > trying to annoy people and waste their time on the Internet?
>
> > No, because that never happened, you fucking psycho.
>
> Talk of psychosis is of course highly ironic in this context.

No, not really - you're a psychotic.

Rupert
2008-08-27 07:53:16 EST
On Aug 27, 4:48 am, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 4:37 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > No, because that never happened, you fucking psycho.
>
> > Talk of psychosis is of course highly ironic in this context.
>
> No, not really - you're a psychotic.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Ball, you know how I keep mentioning that I'm not a psychotic,
I'm someone who was psychotic six years ago, I was just curious if you
really are so brain-damaged as to fail to grasp this elementary point?
Do you do it because you cherish a belief that behaving as though you
are cognitively impaired in public will irritate me, or are you really
this horrifyingly stupid?

Anyway, to get back to the question which you snipped. When you first
decided to spend half your life wasting webspace with your diarrhoea,
was it more influenced by your awareness that you will never in your
entire life manage to give a woman an orgasm, or by your difficulty in
coping with the amount of contempt your mother has for you and the
extent to which she wishes she had had an abortion?

Rudy Canoza
2008-08-27 07:59:25 EST
On Aug 27, 4:53 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 4:48 am, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Talk of psychosis is of course highly ironic in this context.
>
> > No, not really - you're a psychotic.- Hide quoted text -

> Hey, Rudy, you know how I keep mentioning that I'm not a psychotic,

You're lying when you "mention" that.

> I'm someone who was psychotic six years ago,

You're still psychotic. What was it you said a bit ago about what
happened when you recently tried to reduce the chemical dependency?
You got "wobbly", was that it?

Rupert
2008-08-27 09:51:04 EST
On Aug 27, 7:59 pm, Rudy Canoza <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 4:53 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > No, not really - you're a psychotic.- Hide quoted text -

> > Hey, Rudy, you know how I keep mentioning that I'm not a psychotic,
>
> You're lying when you "mention" that.
>
> > I'm someone who was psychotic six years ago,
>
> You're still psychotic. What was it you said a bit ago about what
> happened when you recently tried to reduce the chemical dependency?
> You got "wobbly", was that it?

Yeah, that is correct, Ball, I got wobbly when I cut down on the meds.
It lasted approximately one day. That was a few months back. So I got
back on them. However, I'm not psychotic, as anyone with a grain of
sense can see. I'm someone who has a vulnerability to psychosis and
needs to take a medication in order to manage that. I know such
distinctions are hard to manage when you have a brain the size of a
walnut, so I wouldn't bother to make the effort, just drool all over
your shirt instead.

Hey, Ball, here are some more thoughts which are too hard for you to
manage. If I were psychotic I wouldn't be able to hold down a full-
time job, I wouldn't be able to do original mathematical research and
write it up, and I wouldn't be able to eloquently and incisively
comment on what a pitiful clown you are. You don't have the faintest
conception of what "psychotic" means.

You know, Ball, if only you would let me reach out I could help you...